What needs to be done about healthcare reform

Ha ha, I agree.

I wonder how many of these people who are dead set against Health Care Reform and it's supposed out of control costs had absolutely no opinion at all when we were spending more money in one year on a pointless war in Iraq and giving Iraqis free health care then reform would cost.

It is sad indeed that these people are all well and fine with spending on wars but bitch and moan if some money is actually spent on improving American lives instead of the lives of people of other countries.

And the name calling begins! Yes! You see, that's why it's impossible to have a coherent discussion with anyone that can even remotely construed as being in support of Obamacare - the second you make a logical point that easily collapses the same stupid argument we hear everyday on Fox News, they just yell louder and walk away.
Doesnt it piss you off that your life means shit, Pale? Go to a nursing home and take a walk around. You'll walk away pale as a ghost and realize what I mean. You need to see someone with Alzheimer's, or who is profoundly retarded. It ain't pretty.

I know where she is coming from...Fox propaganda injected into a tiny little paranoid right wing pea.

Coming from a liberal in the echo chamber....such irony

Projecting pea brain? Liberals don't have an echo chamber, that is a tool of the right.

REAL irony!

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
Will Rogers

Riiiight...keep drinking your Kool-Aid, and keep getting your talking points.
What a doofus:lol:

Ha ha, I agree.

I wonder how many of these people who are dead set against Health Care Reform and it's supposed out of control costs had absolutely no opinion at all when we were spending more money in one year on a pointless war in Iraq and giving Iraqis free health care then reform would cost.

It is sad indeed that these people are all well and fine with spending on wars but bitch and moan if some money is actually spent on improving American lives instead of the lives of people of other countries.

And the name calling begins! Yes! You see, that's why it's impossible to have a coherent discussion with anyone that can even remotely construed as being in support of Obamacare - the second you make a logical point that easily collapses the same stupid argument we hear everyday on Fox News, they just yell louder and walk away.
Doesnt it piss you off that your life means shit, Pale? Go to a nursing home and take a walk around. You'll walk away pale as a ghost and realize what I mean. You need to see someone with Alzheimer's, or who is profoundly retarded. It ain't pretty.

Oh brother, :cuckoo:

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because the healthcare lobbyists gave $10 BILLION DOLLARS to members of Congress in the last decade. We are being ripped off by the corporations.

The French system is the best. It is a combination of public and private and it has cost savings ideas built into it, such as limited liability, free medical schools, and preventive care. We need to take some of their good ideas for our own.

Last edited:
Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because the healthcare lobbyists gave $10 BILLION DOLLARS to members of Congress in the last decade. We are being ripped off by the corporations.

The French system is the best. It is a combination of public and private and it has cost savings ideas built into it, such as limited liability, free medical schools, and preventive care. We need to take some of their good ideas for our own.

No, no, no...that would "Europeanize" us. God forbid we should look to other nations for problem solving ideas. WTF kind of patriot are you, Chris?

I have worked in various longterm healthcare facilities and agencies for the developmentally disabled. What people don't realize is that next to greedy, unregulated health insurance companies, this is the root cause of our problem. Medicaid and Medicare are out of control. Do you know why?
BECAUSE WE SPEND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS KEEPING COMPLETELY DISABLED, USELESS PEOPLE ALIVE AND BETTER THAN THE TAX-PAYING, WORKING UNINSURED IN NURSING HOMES AND OTHER FACILITIES.
Some examples: A client with profound mental retardation is 63 years old, has resided in an institution for his entire life, is completely immobile, incontinent, unaware, mostly unconscious, an IQ of maybe 10, obviously could never pay taxes but will live to be a 100 because he has all the attention in the world from doctors and nurses... The median cost of keeping him alive and giving him the best healthcare in the country next to a congressman: $200,000 A MONTH!!!! THAT ADDS UP TO MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR HIS LIFETIME. WHY DO WE KEEP THEM ALIVE? SO THEY CAN LAY THERE IN THEIR OWN SHIT???
Another example: A resident in a nursing home with advanced Alzheimer's, 98 years old. Fits a similar description as above. Medicaid has spent millions on her over the last 15 years when her money ran out, so she can also lay in a bed in her own shit staring at the ceiling.
This is where your tax dollars are REALLY going people. I dont think even congress understands that. As you can see, altogether with at least a million inherently worthless beings in our society, this is costing us - the real working people who must die if we cant afford insurance and those who do have insurance - trillions.
I SAY LET THEM DIE!!!
Let the Nazi accusations fly. Whatever. You're an idiot if you believe that. How are we any better than Nazis when we deny care to a 20 year old with cancer who doesnt have insurance, but value the life of a worthless retard in a bed more?

You're not even worth it. Begone, trash.

Forum List

Back