What narrative will liberals adopt next?

But the dems are all for it..nothing sexually is out of bounds for the left.
The right are the ones championing pedophilia. Your party’s defense of Roy Moore was that little girls are designed for sex.

sorry nothing is out of bounds for you guys

Thanks for helping to validate the OP. Roy Moore was never accused of pedophilia. Except by brainless liberals of course, who don't know enough or don't care about details. They just like to say stuff. Diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain.
30+ year old Roy Moore trolled for young teenage pussy, and you celebrate him.
So does Hollywood, and you have an orgasm everytime the attack the President......maybe look at your folks first
Look at you saying you’re like hollywood

The right are the ones championing pedophilia. Your party’s defense of Roy Moore was that little girls are designed for sex.

Thanks for helping to validate the OP. Roy Moore was never accused of pedophilia. Except by brainless liberals of course, who don't know enough or don't care about details. They just like to say stuff. Diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain.
So does Hollywood, and you have an orgasm everytime the attack the President......maybe look at your folks first
Look at you saying you’re like hollywood
you love em....so you can hang out with your NAMBLA friends.........

He’s admitted to walking into underaged gorls dressing rooms, so don’t joke about that.
But the dems are all for it..nothing sexually is out of bounds for the left.

No need to confirm you're dishonest.

Apparently Trump is doing an AWESOME job, because liberal narrative progressively digs further into a cesspool of dishonesty aimed at emotionally wrecked liberals for votes. We "RIPPING APART IMMIGRANT FAMILIES" is of course the latest. They're so lost their own media is literally crying about this for viewer sensation.

So what's next? I figure they'll stick to immigrant issues through October, because it's critical they view conservatives as racists, which is pure projection.

Might help if you had a clue about the def of liberal.
For the individual and small gov.
No Latin?
Prefer to chant our WWII Nazi group name America first?

And i
Apparently Trump is doing an AWESOME job, because liberal narrative progressively digs further into a cesspool of dishonesty aimed at emotionally wrecked liberals for votes. We "RIPPING APART IMMIGRANT FAMILIES" is of course the latest. They're so lost their own media is literally crying about this for viewer sensation.

So what's next? I figure they'll stick to immigrant issues through October, because it's critical they view conservatives as racists, which is pure projection.

No Latin?

Its don the con who wants to keep the immigrant story alive.
Appeals to his white old fart supporters

No Latin?

Liberals aren't def for certain. They adopt every narrative thrown at them., and oh look, liberal opponents are NAZIs. Irony

And i

No Latin?

Its don the con who wants to keep the immigrant story alive.
Appeals to his white old fart supporters

The 10mm is overwhelming our 350mm
Such stupidity

No Latin?

Liberals aren't def for certain. They adopt every narrative thrown at them., and oh look, liberal opponents are NAZIs. Irony

Unfortunately, many liberal opponents ARE Nazi's.

I know you know that. It's been in the news.

No Latin?

Unfortunately, many liberal opponents ARE Nazi's.

I know you know that. It's been in the news.

So you admit you're a fraud?

Maybe a campaign to get don the cons cult to look up the definition of liberal.
Liber, free
For the individual and small gov
Doesn't matter, too many christian people who admire dragging a wife by the hair beforerapingher, 70c increase in gas
The immigrant fear is a golden don issue, used to be Germans, blacks, Irish , the fear goes on

Forum List

Back