What narrative will liberals adopt next?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Apparently Trump is doing an AWESOME job, because liberal narrative progressively digs further into a cesspool of dishonesty aimed at emotionally wrecked liberals for votes. We "RIPPING APART IMMIGRANT FAMILIES" is of course the latest. They're so lost their own media is literally crying about this for viewer sensation.

So what's next? I figure they'll stick to immigrant issues through October, because it's critical they view conservatives as racists, which is pure projection.

Trump committing treason, engaging in cruelty, and abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies has worked fine so far.

Trump committing treason Old and worn-out news, exception being those who are slow and pig-headed.

engaging in cruelty That's not new and lacks details.

and abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies has worked fine so far. His foreign policy kicks ass, but I'm positive you have a endless intestine for the runs in material.

Trump committing treason, engaging in cruelty, and abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies has worked fine so far.

Trump committing treason Old and worn-out news, exception being those who are slow and pig-headed.

and abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies has worked fine so far. His foreign policy kicks ass, but I'm positive you have a endless intestine for the runs in material.
The story of his treason is current and ongoing, you confirmed his cruelty, and his foreign policy so far has resulted in 0 deals, exiting 3 deals, empowering dictators, and rejecting our alliances.

The story of his treason is current and ongoing, you confirmed his cruelty, and his foreign policy so far has resulted in 0 deals, exiting 3 deals, empowering dictators, and rejecting our alliances.
And the sun still rises and you can't see gripes from your house. You must also stay up at night worrying about a meteor hitting earth

-Geaux

And the sun still rises and you can't see gripes from your house. You must also stay up at night worrying about a meteor hitting earth

-Geaux
If a meteor was coming Trump would call it fake news and then blame it on Democrats, laughing his fat ass off as we all died.

-Geaux
If a meteor was coming Trump would call it fake news and then blame it on Democrats, laughing his fat ass off as we all died.
The OP narrative (and Trump's propaganda objective is) if you oppose children in cages you are both in favor of open borders and mongrelizing America and a liberal

-Geaux
Again you are projecting,,,people like you look at a the party of someone and then love the D hate the R.....you do it in everything. Fuck you guys wont go to Chik Fil A, I mean you guys are obsessed with politics.

to my point....is there anything you don't want politics to be associated with?

Anyone who does not put the interests of the foreign above Americans is committing treason against who?

Of course he's lost his butt hurt mind.

Trump has been a success and he just can't stand it.

He's waiting for that Blue Wave that ain't coming. Wait till Nov. He'll really be on a butt hurt roll. LOL

Treason? There's more proof Obama was born in Kenya.
Trump already said his birtherism was just to fool you retards. And even his lawyers have stopped defending against Trump’s crimes, having recently pivoted to claiming he can’t be prosecuted for anything.

A couple of years ago the democrat party was ranting about republicans starving kids. The point is that the narrative might change slightly but the rhetoric is the same. As long as democrats are propped up by the criminal conspiracy in the MSM their clownish behavior will be taken seriously by a diminishing number of Americans.

Apparently Trump is doing an AWESOME job, because liberal narrative progressively digs further into a cesspool of dishonesty aimed at emotionally wrecked liberals for votes. We "RIPPING APART IMMIGRANT FAMILIES" is of course the latest. They're so lost their own media is literally crying about this for viewer sensation.

So what's next? I figure they'll stick to immigrant issues through October, because it's critical they view conservatives as racists, which is pure projection.

Pretty sure they will say that the detention centers are his own personal farm to engage in pedophilia. That isn't beneath them at all and it takes the false narrative up a notch.

Trump already said his birtherism was just to fool you retards. And even his lawyers have stopped defending against Trump’s crimes, having recently pivoted to claiming he can’t be prosecuted for anything.
LOL, I didn't say he was dipshit.....I just love seeing you guys froth........

What crimes? do you have a link? of course not.

-Geaux
Again you are projecting,,,people like you look at a the party of someone and then love the D hate the R.....you do it in everything. Fuck you guys wont go to Chik Fil A, I mean you guys are obsessed with politics.

to my point....is there anything you don't want politics to be associated with?
I go to Chick Fil A all the time, ever since the boycott ended and they stopped donating to hate groups :thup:

LOL, I didn't say he was dipshit.....I just love seeing you guys froth........

What crimes? do you have a link? of course not.

Aww He's just blowing smoke out his ass.

Ignorance can be cured but stupid is forever.

Pretty sure they will say that the detention centers are his own personal farm to engage in pedophilia. That isn't beneath them at all and it takes the false narrative up a notch.

He’s admitted to walking into underaged gorls dressing rooms, so don’t joke about that.

Forum List

Back