what must be said...

Ok, good, a little background on the guy, that was interesting. So why is the Jewish lobby so bent out of shape? Everyone loves him until he mentions something against Israel? Sheesh, Jews sure don't take criticism very well. Never have. is there a reason why?

Once again, nothing but ignorance and bigotry in your posts.

Why? Because I believe in freedom of speech? Because I said that Israelis can't take criticism?:confused:

You might also have thin skin too.:D

I don't know why there's nothing but ignorance and bigotry in your posts, but clearly, that's the case.

Once again, nothing but ignorance and bigotry in your posts.

Why? Because I believe in freedom of speech? Because I said that Israelis can't take criticism?:confused:

I don't know why there's nothing but ignorance and bigotry in your posts, but clearly, that's the case.

Maybe you should look up the word "bigotry", I'm not sure you know what that means. Ignorance, well, that's a personal opinion that you stamp on anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Maybe you should look up the word "bigotry", I'm not sure you know what that means. Ignorance, well, that's a personal opinion that you stamp on anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are too stupid to realize how ignorant and bigoted you are. Let's just look at your posts in this thread.

The only problem I see here is that some old guy nobody's ever heard of speaks his mind and Jews want to shut him up. If what he says is total crap, why get upset? Why not just dismiss it and move on? By complaining about what he says just legitimacises it. But I guess that for the Jewish lobby, old habits die hard.

"Some old guy no one ever heard of" is an example of ignorance; Grass is a world famous Nobel prize winning author.

"Jews want to shut him up" is an example of ignorance in that German media was rife with outrage over his poem, and an example of bigotry in assuming it was only Jews who were upset about this.

"Jewish lobby" is another example of bigotry that could have come right out of 19th century Russia's or 1930's Germany's claim that an international Jewish conspiracy is behind everything that didn't seem right to them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Artevelde

Quote: Originally Posted by ima
The only problem I see here is that some old guy nobody's ever heard of speaks his mind and Jews want to shut him up. If what he says is total crap, why get upset? Why not just dismiss it and move on? By complaining about what he says just legitimacises it. But I guess that for the Jewish lobby, old habits die hard.

The fact that you have never heard of Gunter Grass says something about your general cultural education, unfortunately.

Why, because I'm not Jewish so I haven't memorized every suspected war criminal? I don't know too many names of the Israeli terrorists either. But i know, you have nothing to counter my actual argument so you call me names.

"Why, because I'm not Jewish" is an example of bigotry again because of your assumption that only Jews would be concerned with Grass' criticism of Israel, and "so I haven't memorized every suspected war criminal" is another example of ignorance because every former member of the Waffen SS is not necessarily a suspected war criminal.

Ok, good, a little background on the guy, that was interesting. So why is the Jewish lobby so bent out of shape? Everyone loves him until he mentions something against Israel? Sheesh, Jews sure don't take criticism very well. Never have. is there a reason why?

The reference to the Jewish lobby is again an example of bigotry since criticism came from many sources. "Everyone loves him until he mentions something against Israel?" is another example of ignorance; his reputation took a drubbing when the world learned in 2006 that he had been a member of he Waffen SS. "Jews don't take criticism very well. Never have. is there a reason?" is another example of your bigotry since the poem was about Israel and not Jews in general and the outrage was shared by many, mostly non Jews.

Because you are a bigot you don't feel the need for facts to test your opinions against and while your bigotry may have originated as a result of ignorance, it now perpetuates your ignorance in this way.

Gimme a fucking break! To pretend that there's not a Jewish lobby that screams Holocaust every time someone criticizes Israel is wilful ignorance.
If German media was feigning outrage, it's only because germans in general are still trying to make up for Hitler.
And sorry for not knowing every Nobel winner, but do you know Svante Arrhenius? And what he did? No? Does that make you ignorant? Not because of that it doesn't.
But calling someone a racist because he uses the word Jewish makes total sense in your world. Oh well...

Why, because I'm not Jewish so I haven't memorized every suspected war criminal? I don't know too many names of the Israeli terrorists either. But i know, you have nothing to counter my actual argument so you call me names. :blahblah:

He is a very famous writer and actually won the Nobel Prize for literature. I didn't call you any names, but just pointed out your ignorance. Apparently reading and understanding what other people write isn't your strong suit either.

He's a former member of the SS, yes? Churchill won the Nobel Prize for literature---Maybe, you need to elevate your reading material.

Considering the fairly raving nature of all your postings, I don't think I'll take tips from you in my reading.

The fact that you have never heard of Gunter Grass says something about your general cultural education, unfortunately.

Why, because I'm not Jewish so I haven't memorized every suspected war criminal? I don't know too many names of the Israeli terrorists either. But i know, you have nothing to counter my actual argument so you call me names. :blahblah:

No, because your "argument" like your present post is based entirely on ignorance and bigotry. Grass is a former nazi but not a suspected war criminal, and he is a Nobel prize winning author famous around the world for his writings on Germany's past, trying to humanize nazis while at the same time condemning some of their actions. In Europe, many called him Germany's conscience, but until 2006, Grass had kept his nazi past secret, and when he finally revealed it in an autobiography, it set off a storm of criticism in Europe and caused many to withdraw honors that had previously been bestowed on him. This poem, in which Grass states that the only reason he has "been silent" about Israel all these years is that he was afraid of the criticism his views might cause, and it has set off another storm of criticism in the German media, suggesting to some that in some ways Grass remains an unreconstructed nazi.

Your posting is accurate, but I certainly never considered him "Germany's conscience". Grass has been consistently wrong throughout history. During the Cold War he felt it was the West who was threatening peace just like now he feeld Israel is threatening peace. Somehow he always comes down on the side of the anti-Western and anti-democratic side. He is a textbook example of why so-called great intellectuals are often people with a completely wrong world view.

No, because your "argument" like your present post is based entirely on ignorance and bigotry. Grass is a former nazi but not a suspected war criminal, and he is a Nobel prize winning author famous around the world for his writings on Germany's past, trying to humanize nazis while at the same time condemning some of their actions. In Europe, many called him Germany's conscience, but until 2006, Grass had kept his nazi past secret, and when he finally revealed it in an autobiography, it set off a storm of criticism in Europe and caused many to withdraw honors that had previously been bestowed on him. This poem, in which Grass states that the only reason he has "been silent" about Israel all these years is that he was afraid of the criticism his views might cause, and it has set off another storm of criticism in the German media, suggesting to some that in some ways Grass remains an unreconstructed nazi.

I'm not Jewish. I just think that people who choose to support totalitarian and anti-Western regimes over democratic and Western-oriented states are stupid and misguided.

The only problem I see here is that some old guy nobody's ever heard of speaks his mind and Jews want to shut him up. If what he says is total crap, why get upset? Why not just dismiss it and move on? By complaining about what he says just legitimacises it. But I guess that for the Jewish lobby, old habits die hard.:D

God! Why would anyone want to read a German Poet? The Language itself is so Ugly!

But the point he made is that the Hate that is brewing because of Israeli strong arm in creating World tension.

Also Israel's Batustans or seperated enclaves is in effect a large Interment Camp albeit not like the sick Nazis who in effect murdered 14,000 million inocents, creates Tension in the hatred brewed.

Israeli should look deep into her-own future that she sows with these actions.

Last edited:
God! Why would anyone want to read a German Poet? The Language itself is so Ugly!
Not worse than arabian nights in arabic.
But the point he made is that the Hate that is brewing because of Israeli strong arm in creating World tension.
Gravitational pull is a given, but, of course, there're (and will be) those blaming jews for it.
Also Israel's Batustans or seperated enclaves is in effect a large Interment Camp albeit not like the sick Nazis who in effect murdered 14,000 million inocents, creates Tension in the hatred brewed.
Palistanians have to have "Batustans" - it's their occupation. Palistanians without occupation revert to general angry arabs without excuse.

paranoia

Not worse than arabian nights in arabic.
Gravitational pull is a given, but, of course, there're (and will be) those blaming jews for it.
Palistanians have to have "Batustans" - it's their occupation. Palistanians without occupation revert to general angry arabs without excuse.

All Semitic Languages are not pleasant to pronouce if you're a Westerner.

If the Palestinian Issue is not resolved the world bodies at the UN will acknowledge a defacto Palestinian state. Iceland already has recognized a Palestinian State.

except for AIPAC influenced American Politics, world polls consistantly see Israel as a danger to world peace.

Last edited:
Not worse than arabian nights in arabic.Gravitational pull is a given, but, of course, there're (and will be) those blaming jews for it.
All Semitic Languages are not pleasant to pronouce if you're a Westerner.
Kewl, so, we don't have to be subjected to the crap about the german language.
If the Palestinian Issue is not resolved the world bodies at the UN will acknowledge a defacto Palestinian state. Iceland already has recognized a Palestinian State.
No problem, provided they, especially Iceland, take that still-born non-viable entity on their tab, of course. Too many do-goodie assholes aspiring to look all cool and green at a jewish expense.
except for AIPAC influenced American Politics, world polls consistantly see Israel as a danger to world peace.
Or so the CAIR's bitching goes.

Some of us enjoy civilization. Apparently you do not. Your problem.

So when are you moving to it? Belgium's national motto is: we surrender.

Belgium's only contribution to mankind: Brussels sprouts. YUCK!:thanks:

As a Fleming who supports Flemish independence I don't particularly care about the existence of Belgium. That being said, your stupid remarks only demonstrate ignorance.

As a Fleming who supports Flemish independence I don't particularly care about the existence of Belgium. That being said, your stupid remarks only demonstrate ignorance.

"Flemish", it sounds gay. Is that what you're fighting for?

Forum List

Back