What MUST Be Done About Islam

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.

America was founded by dudes who knew the Bible was bullshit and the Koran gooseshit. They were educated, intelligent Europeans, not superstitious idiots.

America was founded by dudes who knew the Bible was bullshit and the Koran gooseshit. They were educated, intelligent Europeans, not superstitious idiots.
Not true. The founders, in fact, held the "Supreme Judge" and "divine Providence" in high regard.

Not true. The founders, in fact, held the "Supreme Judge" and "divine Providence" in high regard.
Many, but some thought religion was for idiots which is why they established None Of The Above as the national ethos. It was designed to keep the peace, such as it was.

The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

In america these terrorists are the biggest danger

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

i would be hard pressed to find a more stupid statement today.

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists
i stand corrected.

Many, but some thought religion was for idiots which is why they established None Of The Above as the national ethos. It was designed to keep the peace, such as it was.
In fact, Snowflake, those names for the God of Abraham do indeed feature in our national charter.

In fact, Snowflake, those names for the God of Abraham do indeed feature in our national charter.
What rules this nation is the Constitution and it, unlike many, never bothers to mention God. That was intentional as was the prohibition on establishing a national religion. That avoided things like the past in which ministers of the "wrong" religion found themselves in jail or banished.

^ Terrorist supporter.

the founders were deists and thought the bible was fairy tails

5 Founding Fathers Whose Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today
Another pearl of wisdom from a Nicolaitan and the Internet.

What rules this nation is the Constitution and it, unlike many, never bothers to mention God. That was intentional as was the prohibition on establishing a national religion. That avoided things like the past in which ministers of the "wrong" religion found themselves in jail or banished.
We were talking about the founders and the "national ethos."

Can you not keep up with your own discussion?

No it was not. In fact our first President accepted the role and then he and the whole of Congress went to church and prayed to God for the rest of the day. Stop pretending they were all atheists.
We remain one nation under God, until God decides otherwise...

Forum List

Back