What Muslim Countries Have Helped Haiti?

Well "KMAN".... you must be twisted up like a pretzel with your head up your ass and your foot in your mouth.

No comment?
Of course not. Watch him start a thread asking why Muslim countries are trying to take over Haiti and force them into extremism.

:rofl:

They are sending a few terrorist cells to blow up the buildings that were not destroyed by the earthquake.

They are sending a few terrorist cells to blow up the buildings that were not destroyed by the earthquake.
rimshot.jpg

Can anyone point me to an article that talks about what Muslim countries have done to help the Haitian people?

Thanks.

You would think that with all the oil and gas countries like Iran, Sudan, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc have, they would at least pitch in some oil. Yet they remain idle.

Heck Israel, has done more for Haiti then they entire middle east and North Africa!:(

So you were showed a list of what they have done to help, and you found something else to bitch about?

Why don't you stop being an ass and praise the World community for helping Haiti out.

I was shown the list after I posted, so I stand correct :redface: and was fortunately wrong.:redface: I applaud the Muslim countries for clipping in. Especially Saudi Arabia!:clap2:

Last edited:
What American Native tribes have Contributed to Haiti?

:eusa_whistle:

We shouldn't rest until every single minority on the planet has been upended and all the coins shaken from their pockets to contribute to Haitian Releif.

I understand Pigmys are holding out!!!

Forum List

Back