What movies can you watch over and over and over...?

Not a single one.
Once I watch a movie or read a book I'm done with it.
I've tried in the past but knowing whats coming makes it impossible to get any enjoyment out of it.
I feel pretty much the same way. There are two exceptions. There are two movies out of my collection of 31 DVDs that I can repeatedly watch every couple of years or so and those are: The Birdcage and Body Heat. The latter being my all time fave movie. These DVDs are original and not edited as The Birdcage is when I have streamed it.

Body Heat trailer starring William Hurt and Kathleen Turner. ( 1981 ) :FIREdevil:

Not a single one.
Once I watch a movie or read a book I'm done with it.
I've tried in the past but knowing whats coming makes it impossible to get any enjoyment out of it.
I feel pretty much the same way. There are two exceptions. There are two movies out of my collection of 31 DVDs that I can repeatedly watch every couple of years or so and those are: The Birdcage and Body Heat. The latter being my all time fave movie. These DVDs are original and not edited as The Birdcage is when I have streamed it.

Body Heat trailer starring William Hurt and Kathleen Turner. ( 1981 ) :FIREdevil:

I would watch body heat on your recommendation if birdcage wasn’t your other pick.

Forum List

Back