"What More Do We Want This Man To Do For Us"

"What more do you want to lead your country than that kind of courage and that kind of intelligence?"

I want someone who can either promise economic results and deliver them or not make those promises in the first place. As Clinton clearly demonstrated, there's more to the Presidency than just national security.

That said, I would have voted for Obama if I had known he was going to be even more hawkish than Bush. Why didn't he campaign on that?

What more do they want President Obama to do for us the question is...???

Hmmm...how about donning a nice fly suit, hopping on the nearest naval boat, blazing a large banner marked "Mission Accomplished" and then proudly proclaiming the same message about, ohh.....5 or so years BEFORE anything near an accomplished mission actually occurs? All w/the praise and consent of ALL the Republicans.

Don't you think that would work for President Obama too?

How about getting us the 7% unemployment rate he complained about when he wanted to be President? Fewer people are employed now than were employed when he took office. How long does it take to realize he can't do what he promised? Why should anyone let him continue his failed plans?

"What more do you want this man to do for us"? Wait a minute, didn't JFK say "ask not what your Country can do for you"? The Founding Fathers listed the duties of the federal government in a single sentence, "provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare". They didn't say "provide for the general welfare" they said "promote". That means the federal government should be protecting our borders and establishing the greatest Military in the world and then getting the hell out of the way and letting the private sector increase the general welfare.

Big Assed Bingo my friend.

Do for us?

We don't elect Presidents to 'do' anything 'for us'. We pay them to do the job of President. Pity that most of them don't.

What more do they want President Obama to do for us the question is...???

Hmmm...how about donning a nice fly suit, hopping on the nearest naval boat, blazing a large banner marked "Mission Accomplished" and then proudly proclaiming the same message about, ohh.....5 or so years BEFORE anything near an accomplished mission actually occurs? All w/the praise and consent of ALL the Republicans.

Don't you think that would work for President Obama too?
Bush the dunce DEFINED "Spiking The Football" with that stupid stunt.

And the Repulbicans ALL cheered, lauded and supported it.

The Republicans = Hypocrites'R'Us

Let's see now........Letterman is worth a few million and so is Obama. So we have a couple of 1% rich guys here wanting the vote of the 99%.

I am so sick of you unpatriotic pukes.

Pres. Obama has sacrificed his life and personal health for us.

Do you think "evolving" is a pain free process??

No, it takes courage to do what he did on our behalf.

Please show some gratitude you ungrateful people!! :cool:

Yes, folks. Evolving is a very difficult painful process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K3Zdirghkw&feature=related]An American Werewolf in London "transformation" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama-Werewolf--79002.jpg

Last edited:
Contrast what these rabid RW hacks are all saying in offense to Obama to the silence of what occured during Bush's regime. They sat silently while Bush n' Co. DESTROYED the country. They even defended him. The meme at the time was "it's unpatriotic to criticize the President during a time of war."

Bush BROUGHT us this mess with his reckless, dangerous and immensely RW policies, and now those who sat silent DURING that time want to bark at the guy that's trying to fix it.

Where was this sentiment like 7 years ago when it was needed? When it might have ACTUALLY made a difference?

You RWers make me sick!

*SMH*

Forum List

Back