What McCain didn't know about Palin

gary thanks for making Americans look really stupid.

You see just saying nanapoopoo to an arguement based on fact is really lame.

Originally Posted by Truthmatters

She is still the first choice of the republican base.

And how did you come by that tid bit? Oh... you just "made it up"... OK. Thought so.
:lol:
NewsMax:

"Palin Top 2012 Contender"

Palin led among Republicans with 24.4 percent of the vote, followed by Romney with 18 percent, and Jindal with 15.6 percent

Newsmax.com – Zogby: Palin Top 2012 Contender

This is so fucking awesome. Two months ago every single republican message board poster was defending Palin with every fiber in their being; trying to convince us she’s was an awesome pick to be a heart beat from the oval office.

And now Bush supporters are backpedaling and trying to put daylight between themselves and Palin.

Does it get any better than this?

Palin/Huckabee 2012!!!

Huckabee isn't toxic enough.

Give me Palin/Gingrich, Palin/Quayle, Palin/Voldemort....

This is so fucking awesome. Two months ago every single republican message board poster was defending Palin with every fiber in their being; trying to convince us she’s was an awesome pick to be a heart beat from the oval office.

And now Bush supporters are backpedaling and trying to put daylight between themselves and Palin.

Does it get any better than this?

Palin/Huckabee 2012!!!

Focus on the problems at hand first.

Economy. Employment.

If Barry don't fix it in four years, he'll be sent packin'

Americans will vote for anyone else if they're jobless, broke, taxed into oblivion, and there's no end in sight.

He needs to come out of the gate passin' out more than Hope and Change now.

The next four years is gonna' be interesting.

The polling shows the American people know this mess will take a long time to clean up.

All Obama needs to do is outperform Bush and he can't miss. And how hard can that be?

Focus on the problems at hand first.

Economy. Employment.

If Barry don't fix it in four years, he'll be sent packin'

Americans will vote for anyone else if they're jobless, broke, taxed into oblivion, and there's no end in sight.

He needs to come out of the gate passin' out more than Hope and Change now.

The next four years is gonna' be interesting.

If the Republicans had any brains they would toss out their Ronny wet dreams and take a good hard look at Ike.

That was a brillient and decent man. Rs would even get my vote once in awhile if they could produce that kind of class candidate.

Yep and as far as I know, he had no political experience before running for President.

The polling shows the American people know this mess will take a long time to clean up.

All Obama needs to do is outperform Bush and he can't miss. And how hard can that be?

I'm afraid that the public will expect miracles and anything sort of a complete economic recovery will be deemed a failure. It took a long time for the economy to get this bad, it can't be fixed overnight.

I'm afraid that the public will expect miracles and anything sort of a complete economic recovery will be deemed a failure. It took a long time for the economy to get this bad, it can't be fixed overnight.

According to the polls, the American people know they're going to have to wait, and that he isn't going to solve it all with a Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo.

Really? She supports that secessionist party that wants "Alaska first" and hates America. Electing her president would potentially be like electing Jefferson Davis president in 1860.

This is a huge over statement in regard to Palin and only proves that your nothing but a far left political hack with a agenda and not a fair opinion.

This is a huge over statement in regard to Palin and only proves that your nothing but a far left political hack with a agenda and not a fair opinion.

I thought it was a very useful reference, it certainly brought the point home to me. Why would anyone in a union elect a secessionist?

Forum List

Back