What makes you proud to be an American?

American's are mostly just "Backwoods bastards" in the Southern states of a British heritage.

Having my family move from Poland to the New York metro area in the 20th century, I wouldn't say I identify with the U.S.A much, exactly.

Typical snobby, hypocritical, cowardly, ignorant, elitist Eurotrash. Jesus Christ, I wish you Euros had the ability to look in the mirror and see what an entitled, sniveling, Islam-whoring continent of failures your Coward Continent really is. You're all about using America for everything you can while CURSING our existence at the same time, you ingrate, spoiled European disgrace to my race. All you Euros can do is look down on us Americans in order to feel better about yourselves because you have NOTHING ELSE! You're a continent who needs the US military to babysit you punks because historically you can't go a few decades without slaughtering each other. To us "yanks" you Europeans are the fakest, hateful, rude, uncivilized, mouthy scum of my race.

If you are currently located in the USA (I don't know), would you please be honest and just get the fuck out of here?

There's no such thing as a true U.S.A ethnicity.

Europe on the other hand actually has real ethnic groups.

Actually, if anything the U.S.A is more where you go to kill your ethnicity in favor of Capitalist junk like Walmart, McDonald's, Home Depot etc.

The people who call themselves the "True Americans" are mostly Backwoods bastards down South who are largely the trash Europe didn't want.

As for Europe's "Muslim issues" Poland has way less Muslims than the U.S.A does.

Also note that the U.S.A is by far the least White, of the White nations, it's kind of teetering at the edge of extinction.

Last edited:
American's are mostly just "Backwoods bastards" in the Southern states of a British heritage.

Having my family move from Poland to the New York metro area in the 20th century, I wouldn't say I identify with the U.S.A much, exactly.
I’m proud of the USA because we have the best polock jokes.

I thought that was only an American thing?
See how awesome we are? The rest of the world can’t keep up.

I've always thought that typically it's the "Polish jokes" which are dumb, rather than Polish people.

Good , feel free to move back to your roots .

New Polish navy has glass bottom boats, to see to the old Polish navy.

Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
A. Put it in water.

I'm curious about specifics.
Americans, more than any other people, reject authoritarian government and look to themselves to solve their problems. Unfortunately we have descended a long way towards European style servility.

Yeah, America's solved the Illegal immigrant problem as "Individuals".. (Chuckles)

This coming from a pollock...….

This coming from a pollock...….

I can't say I identify with the U.S.A at any particular point.

Why would I?

I mean I don't support past brutality of Natives, and Blacks by the U.S.A, nor do I support the present Wars, and White + Native American ethnic suicide in the U.S.A.

It's kind of a no duh thing.

A. Put it in water.

Well, the fact that the U.S.A makes jokes about "Dumb Polaks" rather than about "Dumb Negroes" or "Dumb Mexicans" kind of sums it up nicely.

Just another reason to not like the U.S.A.

my point is , legal or illegal , these nonwestern peoples are not suitable to live in western lands because they think alien or muslim . See my 'AMI video' on Minnesota and its somali muslims in post number 48 .
You mean non white.

You can't get more western than immigrants from central America.

"Western" in what sense?

Racially they are like an Ancient Mongoloid race.
So, more like "Far Eastern offshoot"

In the sense of Individualism, they are mega Collectivists.

In the sense of discipline they aren't, either.

Perhaps only their work ethic could be considered "Western"

But, then again, I don't know, Mongoloid's actually seem to be harder working than Whites, as do many Mestizos.

Western in the sense that they are Catholic, and Latin speaking, okay that too.

But, that wouldn't classify them as "More Western", I don't know how you figure that one?

If you are currently located in the USA (I don't know), would you please be honest and just get the fuck out of here?

A lot of Americans don't even seem to like Americans. LOL

Come on now, the "Most American" peoples in the "Colonials" whom are mostly located in the U.S.A South don't seem to regard American lives what-so-ever.

Some examples include, they fight for wars which kill many Americans, or they fight for no healthcare by the government, which would make many Americans die.

So, what?

How much do they even care about their fellow "Americans"?

Doesn't seem like a whole lot, if you ask me.

I'm curious about specifics.
I am proud of our country and most of all of the many colors and accents all of who are American.

So, everybody's "American"?????????????

If everybody's "American" then "Nobody" is.

This is the kind of prevalent attitude now-a-days which would make the U.S.A appear as a "Fake Nation"

A. Put it in water.

Well, the fact that the U.S.A makes jokes about "Dumb Polaks" rather than about "Dumb Negroes" or "Dumb Mexicans" kind of sums it up nicely.

Just another reason to not like the U.S.A.

All the more reason for you move back to your roots, since you do the like this Country.

Forum List

Back