What makes the youth unemployed..

Forever has it been so that the older generation has looked down on the generations that followed. Do you think the older generation of the 60's thought the Baby Boomers would ever make anything of themselves?

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
Socrates
Greek philosopher in Athens (469 BC - 399 BC)
And guess what happened to the Greeks and their civilization not to long after that time period?

Whether then or now; it's a harbinger that the nations society is in moral decay and hasn't much time left before it colaspes and ceases to function in it's former glory.

Basically, just another statistic in the trash bin of history. :doubt:

Forever has it been so that the older generation has looked down on the generations that followed. Do you think the older generation of the 60's thought the Baby Boomers would ever make anything of themselves?

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
Socrates
Greek philosopher in Athens (469 BC - 399 BC)
And guess what happened to the Greeks and their civilization not to long after that time period?
Whether then or now; it's a harbinger that the nations society is in moral decay and hasn't much time left before it colaspes and ceases to function in it's former glory.

Basically, just another statistic in the trash bin of history. :doubt:

Well, let's see, my history book says that shortly after that Alexander the Great conquered the civilized world and the Greek Empire ruled for a couple hundred years, spreading its science and culture throughout the known world during what was called the Hellenistic period. They did pretty well until they were unseated by the Romans.

Tattoos, garbage hanging on their ear lobes, lots of stupid crap hanging around their neck, rude manners and sloppy dress doesn't help them either. Tell me, would want want somebody with a hunk of metal in his tongue or a nose ring representing your company?

Well if I was running a tattoo parlor or night club, sure, other than that, not so much.

Tattoos, garbage hanging on their ear lobes, lots of stupid crap hanging around their neck, rude manners and sloppy dress doesn't help them either. Tell me, would want want somebody with a hunk of metal in his tongue or a nose ring representing your company?

Well if I was running a tattoo parlor or night club, sure, other than that, not so much.

As nearly as I can figure it, the local Whole Foods market only hires those with piercings and tats. I don't know if they all do, but the one around here makes a particular point of it.

As nearly as I can figure it, the local Whole Foods market only hires those with piercings and tats. I don't know if they all do, but the one around here makes a particular point of it.

Contrary to what people think peoples with tattoos and piercings are actually very clean because they have to be, if you don't keep your piercings clean and sanitized you can get nasty infections.

Contrary to what people think peoples with tattoos and piercings are actually very clean because they have to be, if you don't keep your piercings clean and sanitized you can get nasty infections.

Piercings and tats don't bother me. I woudn't have one. If someone else has one, it's not my concern. My secretary got a lip piercing and I let her get away with it, when she wanted to get a nose piercing I took her to the bank, the hospital, the courthouse, and asked her how many professionals had piercings. Bed pan handlers had piercings, surgeons did not. Tellers had piercings, executives did not. Clerks and janitors had piercings, attorneys and judges did not. In the end she decided against it too.

When I closed my law office and went into dog grooming, tats were okay but facial piercings were not allowed whatsoever. Not even earrings. If someone had a piercing they had to leave the hardware at home. I didn't allow perfume or aftershave either. It was all about the dogs.

hello friends,

I always have a point to know about why The most youth are getting unemployed....There are so many peoples who are properly educated and have more knowledge about the world....but they does not get employed what is the reason behind this...is this population or something else..this may be cause the development of the youth........what u guys think about it???

Online magazines for youth and It's main aim to helping in Youth Employment for the youthin all over the world...

Too many have wasted their time going to Bible college. Or else they think "education is for snobs" and don't bother. Or they practiced "abstinence only" and got caught, now they can't afford school.

Forum List

Back