What makes Singapore so successful?

It's a city-state. If you picked say New York the numbers would likely be at least close. Not a valid comparison to a non city state.

But for their strengths, well diversity is obviously a strength... wait, I mean the lack of diversity. It's homogenous nation with an average IQ over 100. No 3rd worlders. Diversity is a stench.

The closest city I found in size is Los Angeles. Their per capita GDP is about 25% lower. The LA crime rate absolutely dwarfs that of Singapore. They have about 60 times as many homeless per capita. The numbers were way off.

As far as diversity, they are very selective about who they let immigrate their, except they do accept different ethnicities. They will accept Malaysians, Europeans, etc. if they have marketable skills and they can vet their criminal background. They do not appear to have an open door policy in regards to free loaders and degenerates.
Most homeless in LA are not f3om LA, migration to LA from overseas and from within the US dwarfs that of Singapore....apples and oranges.

...wait, I mean the lack of diversity. It's homogenous nation ...

No, it’s not.

Yes it is compared to the multi-racial utopias of the left.

Asians in general are much less diverse than whites, all look the same. The place is so Chinese looking that it is almost offensive. A leftist brain would explode upon hearing how few Africans there are, they need to be enriched.
You are embarrassing yourself.
Asians can say the same about white, they all look the same. China has multiple ethnic groups so does Singapore.
I don't how old are you. But it is never late to educate yourself.

Are you a crazy loon

China does indeed have elections and from a democracy .....

No, you fucking moron. The president is 'elected' by the CCP poliburo. There are no national elections, brainless. A noisy moron like you would not do well in a totalitarian state like China. Take your meds and STFU.

You crazy loon

Those who elect their president is not a machine or robots idiot

They are people just like America

But the difference is they have been tested to see if they are wise enough to vote......

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, mental case. Go take your meds.

You are lying your azzz off

Liberals are losing and will be stopped world wide

Why ??

That destroys progress of a nation and makes everyone suffer

And people will be stopped from trying to do ability they dont have

Liberals are low logic people and will be stopped from debating and voting

Learning can come from debates but the unwise cannot debate because of their mental issue

These are the liberals and democrats

You have no idea what logic is, you have no understanding of the political ideologies you are trying to reference, you are entirely ignorant of the reality of life in China AND the US, and you are generally incapable of using the English language accurately.

See how stoopid you are

And how scared you are to debate ??

You avoid the gdp scores like a plaque

Really stoopid to do that

See how easy it is to catch you??

The age voting pattern in all polls shows liberals as the stoopid because they change more to conservative more so each year of experience in life

China is advancing much faster than any nation because they stop their unwise liberals

That is the reason

They stop gays and and all liberal ways because that brings down progress

They stop their women just like America’s wise founders did

The world will copy and you liberals will be made to do your own ability

With your low logic you can never predict correctly or think correctly so you will not be allowed to try to do logjc work

That is your future

You can kiss your freedoms good by. Too low of logic to have freedom without bringing harm to the nation

Liberals will be made to work non thinking jobs

Political correctness is over

You will be made to do your own ability whether you like it or not

Example

Low logic is like low eyesight They are limited in that ability

Because it’s logjc you cannot know cause and effect on what are the causes of changes

Again the cause that predicts it’s over for liberals is the LOW GDP scores !!!

Pitiful loser person knows not what it does or thinks !!

Last edited:
Again the Cause that predicts correctly it’s over for liberals is what ???

LOW GDP SCORES !!!

No, it’s not.

Asians in general are much less diverse than whites, all look the same. The place is so Chinese looking that it is almost offensive. A leftist brain would explode upon hearing how few Africans there are, they need to be enriched.
Asians can say the same about white, they all look the same. China has multiple ethnic groups so does Singapore.

Show me the Asian with blond hair.

Whites are more diverse, yet the leftists still bitch and moan about diversity, because they are retarded.

No, it’s not.

Whites are more diverse, yet the leftists still bitch and moan about diversity, because they are retarded.

The definition of "diversity" is blond hair? You're a fucking moron.

No, it’s not.

The definition of "diversity" is blond hair? You're a fucking moron.

No

Diversity is important but diversity to do abilities people don’t have destroys nations

Like with your low logic you are trying to do an ability that you don’t have... that means you can’t debate properly where learning can come

You should not be allowed to do logic work

No, it’s not.

Lol I'm sorry but that was funny. I cant help you.

I have been talking to Singapore people and they keep saying "foreign trash", job loss, CECA

Those who elect their president is not a machine or robots idiot

They are people just like America....

They are not the general public "just like in America," they are only the members of the standing committee of the politburo, dumbass. It's not a democracy, you ignorant, illiterate buffoon.

Taking the Green and Blue pills:

... In America, all adults of voting age have voting rights.

Have you ever set one toe in China, mental case?

Singapore's jobs shortage worsens in Sept From Jun 2019: 74,200 unemployed residents

Forum List

Back