*What Makes Serving In Military You More Deserving To Political Opinion?

Sorry bout that,

1. This debate is being called, I have *WON*!!!!!
2. No one can defeat my logic, although many have tried, it can not be done, and it will never get done.
3. I am bored now, and it seems all you folks can do now is attack the messenger.
4. The messenger says, *STOP DROPPING THE VET CARD* from *NOW ON*, you have be enlightened.
5. Other than that, I'm done on this topic.
6. Thanks to those who have been honest about this, I really appreciate that.:D

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing you "won" is another red star by your name faggot.

Sorry bout that,

I just gave you a going away neg rep.

And encourage everyone else to do the same. :eusa_angel:

1. Oh no not that!!!!!!:badgrin:
2. Not the *Neg Rep* group bash!!!!:badgrin:
3. By all means neg rep me if you think I am wrong about this.
4. It will just further prove I am right, yeah, just do it!:badgrin:
5. You feel lucky?:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He has a point. I'm a Veteran but my opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's. The dirty little secret is that the left has become hyper-sensitive about Veterans today after spitting on them forty years ago. The left consistantly confuses opinion with emotion so we have an emotional regard for the opinion of Veterans by the left.

They never really stopped spitting on veterans.

They never really proved anyone ever started spitting on veterans. I never have and don't know anyone who has. Where's the proof that that ever happened, except in an isolated case or two? Most people that were against Viet Nam, didn't blame the soldiers. We were just happy to be able to get them home alive.

The Spitting Image - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sorry, I've heard too many stories from veterans to believe it was only isolated incidents.

VVAW? Not credible.

Yo...........Crap Whore Sow..........wanna know why so many people play the "vet card" in political discussions nowadays?

It's simple............right now most of the political discussion IS centering around the various wars we've been in, as well as are currently in, and who knows more about war than someone who has actually been in it?

And..........even if you've only served in peacetime military, you STILL understand the hardships associated with deployment and long time family separation.

Incidentally, having to deploy 3 or more times (and in some cases as high as 8) to the same war zone can be hard on a person, especially if you're on a 6 month in, 6 month out rotation.

But...........as a civilian, I guess you don't understand that.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You're a fucking idiot.
2. You're a fucking idiot.
3. You're a fucking idiot.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Oh wow, you got me man.
2. Funny how this idiot won this debate, go figure where that makes those who attempted to debate this topic???
3. *Idjit*.
4. Damn I just made a huge amount of people look even worse than an idiot,
5. I'm good with that.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Oh wow, you got me man.
2. Funny how this idiot won this debate, go figure where that makes those who attempted to debate this topic???
3. *Idjit*.
4. Damn I just made a huge amount of people look even worse than an idiot,
5. I'm good with that.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Idiot??

Well I'm not the one who uses numbered points instead of writing a fucking paragraph..

Why the fuck would anyone take anything you say seriously?? after all you are writing like a dunk 3rd grader..

If you cant even write a simple fucking paragraph or are too lazy to then there is a good chance you have learned little to nothing in life and that makes you a fucking idiot, hence makes your opinions useless...

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder how long this thread will go on, knowing just how messed up in the head many vets are, this may be the *MEGA THREAD* of *ALL TIME*
2. To bad I wont be here enjoying it, I'm done with it.
3. I'm taking my chips and cashing them in now, its over folks.
4. Move along, nothing to see here anymore.......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, yeah, make an ass of yourself over nothing, then declare victory and run away; that's about the style I've come to expect from you; just a whiny little brat desperately seeking attention, on your pitiful little quest for validation. Like I said, you seem a little long on complaining, and short on achievement and logical argumentation. "Waaaaah! Those nasty vets pissed in my cheerios! It's not fair! Waaaaahhh!" You do that, and in the process, imply another poster here is s terrorist, because of his religion? You are the last person here who should call anyone else a bigot, after that sorry display! Yeah, the constitution protects your right to express your feelings....and it also protects his right (and the right of any other American citizen who happens to be a Muslim and isn't conspiring to violate our laws) to hold whatever religious beliefs he sees fit! Nice temper tantrum, (it would do credit to the brattiest four-year-old), but none of us really care. Go to your room, slam a door, and pout, cry, or whatever; or, you can just go out in the garden and eat worms. I don't really give a shit WHAT you do. Get over yourself, crawl back in your hole, spin yourself a cocoon, and pupate, until you morph into whatever the adult form of your species is. Then come back here and see if you can engage in a rational discussion, for a change.

They never really stopped spitting on veterans.

They never really proved anyone ever started spitting on veterans. I never have and don't know anyone who has. Where's the proof that that ever happened, except in an isolated case or two? Most people that were against Viet Nam, didn't blame the soldiers. We were just happy to be able to get them home alive.

Sorry, I've heard too many stories from veterans to believe it was only isolated incidents.

VVAW? Not credible.

That's right, "stories", i.e. anecdotal evidence. There's no corroborated evidence that there was widespread spitting on soldiers. Also, there's the matter of soldiers who thought, both rightly and wrongly, that they'd been figuratively "spat upon" when they came home, thereby increasing the anecdotal "evidence" that the problem was widespread.

VVAW? Not credible.

That's right, "stories", i.e. anecdotal evidence. There's no corroborated evidence that there was widespread spitting on soldiers. Also, there's the matter of soldiers who thought, both rightly and wrongly, that they'd been figuratively "spat upon" when they came home, thereby increasing the anecdotal "evidence" that the problem was widespread.

So are you seriously saying that no Soldier ever returning home from Vietnam was EVER spat upon? thats a pretty big stretch.

VVAW? Not credible.

I have no reason to believe anyone whose agenda is whitewashing the anti-American left.

as a vet....go fuck yourself.

I know and did more than you, so i have an experienced opinion on national defense and foreign policy compared to a dunce like you. I also know things that you will never know with your burger king job.

If i want advice on the way to make french fries, i'll ask you.

Oh, i'm working on my second masters degree, so you're a mental midget compared to me.what do you mean by "an experienced opinion on national defense etc,." yet you start your commentary with ''as a vet....go fuck yourself" try to elucidate clearly,heaven knows how you managed to get any type of degree,other those over the counter job......you make no sense.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at all. Tor

sorry bout that,

1. So i am always hearing how some vets have some imagined upper ground on their political views, i call bullshit.
2. I appreciate you folks who have answered the call to serve in the military, but why do you think it gives you folks the right to bash other with your duty of serving, when i was of age, there was no wars to join in to fight anyway.
3. You served, thanks!
4. Now stfu about how you think you are better than us who didn't.
5. I myself have listened to a lot of you vets, and i can assure you most of you vets are stupid as a rock.
6. But some make good sense, and i give you props for that, but i get really anal with all this crap, and your sense of entitlement to some over measure of respect, when you don't deserve it based on what you write here.
7. So some of you bastards can simply blow it out your fucking asses.
8. Others who deserve respect, you shall get some, but not because you served, you will get my respect for what kind of logic you use, and how i feel about what i gather from you, not about you being a vet, *at all*.
9. So if you are a scruffy mofo here, and you happen to be a vet, you will feel my wrath, just like any other schmuck here.
10. Get used to it, there is no *vet card*, we all are under the same rules here.
11. No offense.:badgrin:

Regards,
sirjamesoftexas
torrino

Forum List

Back