What makes Paying for SEX - Wrong ?

Apparently frazzledgear doesn't consider the right to do with your body as you please a civil or human right. So I guess according to her laws that ban tattoos, piercings, razors etc. would be perfectly OK if society ever thought so, what a damn shame.

Oh and I was saying that criminalizing prostitution only results in worsened conditions for prostitutes, but if you want to know how it benefits society, it would mean more taxable money, less money into organized crime, and if we regulate condoms less spread of STDs.

Now come up with a good reason for why it should remain illegal. Also don't assume that just because something is illegal or has been illegal for a while, that it was made illegal for a good reason.

And speaking of intellectual dishonesty it's not my job to back up YOUR claims, that will be YOUR job. Although you've still have yet to prove your other claims such that legalizing it will increase the rate of crime. I'd love to see the proof for that one.

I never once asked you to back up MY contentions. Do you have a reading comprehension deficit? I said it was incumbent upon pro-legal prostitution advocates to prove that legalizing prostitution would provide MORE benefits to society than it receives by keeping it illegal since the fact it is now illegal is the status quo. YOU want to change that status quo so YOU must prove why it should be changed. Society already deemed it to be an activity that should be banned and I am under no obligation to continue defending that decision. I have already proved that people are FULLY JUSTIFIED in not wanting to live in a society where it is legal.

Your points were all positive benefits -but surely you cannot seriously pretend those pitiful few totally nullify and exceed the very real negative consequences to society by legalizing prostitution? You must be male, right? One of those men who actually believes that prostitution is a "victimless" crime and that the desperate women driven to prostituion actually LIKE it and is the real reason they do it, right?

Want your daughter to be one? Going to proudly announce that to your buddies and encourage them to utilize her services or announce her occupation at the next family reunion? If not, the discussion is ended- because that is an admission that it not only does NOT benefit society but it is something you really don't believe even benefits the paid whores and in fact, is a shameful way to make money -as well as an admission that you know that the vast majority of other people also think it is a shameful way to make money. So in spite of your male lust and your belief that simply having the money should give you easy access to the orifices of scores of females, you want to keep insisting it is somehow beneficial to society itself? Just as long as one of them isn't your daughter though, right? LOL

Prostitution isn't really about what women CHOOSE to do with their bodies and you damn well know it. It is about what women are financially DRIVEN to do and allow men to do to their bodies just in order to survive. Legalizing that doesn't change any aspect of prostitution except make government their pimp who will still take a big cut of their take for itself. Just like ANY pimp does. But the risks to the prostitutes will remain at all times in spite of changing pimps -as well as their financial desperation.

Last edited:
How quickly you've resorted to personal attacks and general ad hominem rubbish.

You told me to do the research myself when that's your job to back up what you say, you can't just leave it at 'look it up'.

Also you haven't proved people are justified all you've done is given an opinion and nothing more, although really it amounts to little more than mob wants it that way, now persuade us why it's a good thing.

And yes it is a victimless crime if people choose to do it. The fact that some women do it out of desperation does not make it any less their choice, period.

Who says it is wrong? Anyone who is married must realize they will be paying for it the rest of their lives... :tongue:

Quote: Who says it is wrong?
Anyone who is married must realize they will be paying for it the rest of their lives..

Yea what's the difference in Paying a Prostitute
vs Paying your wife for Sex ?
No real difference.
Just a piece of paper.

Baltimore Bob

Quote: Who says it is wrong?
Anyone who is married must realize they will be paying for it the rest of their lives..

Yea what's the difference in Paying a Prostitute
vs Paying your wife for Sex ?
No real difference.
Just a piece of paper.

Baltimore Bob

Or a boy toy, or husband. :lol:

00676-funny-cartoons-prostitute.gif

Forum List

Back