what makes Obama WORTHY of the job?

He's been a good President; not great. He'll be better in his 2nd term because he knows that he's not able to deal with the GOP and knows how to mitigate their obstructive tendencies.

The perfect storm...
Right place,right time,good political people around him guiding him.
He had a ton of money to help him along,the media was pushing him over Hilary.
We had Mcain.They had a younger hipper candidate...

Geez...

Palin came aboard and gave the ticket a little juice..

It was a done deal early on.

He's been a good President; not great. He'll be better in his 2nd term because he knows that he's not able to deal with the GOP and knows how to mitigate their obstructive tendencies.

The most obstructive thing about the Obama term has been his promise for transparency and lack thereof. How many Democrats would love to hear from a Republican, "We just need to pass it [legislation] so we can find out what is inside it." ???

The most obstructive thing about the Obama term has been his promise for transparency and lack thereof. How many Democrats would love to hear from a Republican, "We just need to pass it [legislation] so we can find out what is inside it." ???

Not sure what that has to do with obstructionism. By the way, the entire quote is this:

“But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy.”--Nancy Pelosi. Please quote people correctly.

Nothing makes him qulified, and Pelosi is an abject moron who STILL does not know whats in it.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Obama is the President because a bunch of dumb sons of bitches elected him. I'm waiting until November to see if they got any smarter since the last election.

seriously. he is the President of the United States. give us some good reasons.. (if you can) :eusa_shhh:

Because an overwhelming majority of Americans elected him to the job

Nope, I've read it, she hasn't.

Romney read it too; he's going to keep some of it. Oh...that's got to hurt. Not as much as the fact that Obama is going to win and he'll keep all of it.

Get used to it.

You should read it.....wait can you tell me why Bammy buried so much about Student Loans in it?

Your inexperience in life makes you say silly things....tell me honey.....how many levels of coverage can the State Exchanges offer?

Forum List

Back