What makes me a liberal?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The truth must be revealed slowly, grasshopper. An instantaneous illumination could result in blindness. The truth will reveal itself to you slowly, if you are patient, and read my posts and learn, and do not struggle.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

:clap: That's the most elegant surrender speech I've seen in a while. It's been fun. But (by your own admission) "You are the weakest link"

Goodbye

Originally posted by pegwinn
:clap: That's the most elegant surrender speech I've seen in a while. It's been fun. But (by your own admission) "You are the weakest link"

Goodbye

Well, you're fired!

Originally posted by pegwinn
:thewave:

I know you're basically a conservative, pegwinn, we can accomplish more together than we can separately. Join me, worthy opponent!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I know you're basically a conservative, pegwinn, we can accomplish more together than we can separately. Join me, worthy opponent!

And there will be peace in our time........

Originally posted by acludem
I get asked that question a lot, what makes you a liberal? The answer I've come up with is this: I am a liberal because I choose to question. I am liberal because I don't believe every problem has a simple answer. I am liberal because I believe that people ought to have a fair shot at the American Dream. I am liberal because I believe that people should have the freedom to decide what to watch, what to read, what to listen to, and what to say. I am a liberal because I believe society has a vested interested in educating all children, and in making sure all children have access to basic health care. I am a liberal because I believe women should have the right to make their own medical decisions. I am a liberal because I support the rights of gay men and lesbians to be who they are without fear of reproach and repression. I am a liberal because I believe people should have freedom of and freedom from religion. I am a liberal because I believe that the best societies are made up of individuals who look out for each other.

I am a liberal...and I'm damn proud of it.

acludem

I am a human because I choose to question. I am human because I don't believe every problem has a simple answer. I am human because I believe that people ought to have a fair shot at a good life. I am human because I believe that people should have the freedom to decide what to watch, what to read, what to listen to, and what to say. I am a human because I believe society has a vested interested in educating all children, and in making sure all children have access to basic health care. I am a human because I believe people should have freedom of and freedom from religion. I am a human because I believe that the best societies are made up of individuals who look out for each other.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I am a human because I choose to question. I am human because I don't believe every problem has a simple answer. I am human because I believe that people ought to have a fair shot at a good life. I am human because I believe that people should have the freedom to decide what to watch, what to read, what to listen to, and what to say. I am a human because I believe society has a vested interested in educating all children, and in making sure all children have access to basic health care. I am a human because I believe people should have freedom of and freedom from religion. I am a human because I believe that the best societies are made up of individuals who look out for each other.

You're a human because I believe at least one of your parents was a human. One of them MIGHT have been a howler monkey!

Forum List

Back