What Makes Kerry Tick?

britinusa

Aug 6, 2004
Lewistown, PA
Here's an exellent piece on NewsMax by Charles R. Smith

We are often told that John Kerry is intelligent, intellectual and nuanced, but I'm beginning to think he's an idiot. This flip-flopping business reached new levels this week. Just two weeks after talking about reducing troop levels in Europe and Korea, Kerry has performed perhaps the most outrageous flip-flop of all; criticizing Bush for his plans that mirror Kerry's own views expressed on August 1 during an interview with George Stepha-whatshisname.
Has Kerry forgotten what he told Stephy? Or is he confident that the media will not point out these kind of flip-flops and the public won't notice? Do you recall around Christmas and New Year Kerry making speech after speech condemning "Benedict Arnold" companies? Kerry backed off after HJ Heinz was thrown back in his face. He blamed over-enthusiastic speech-writers. The clear implication, of course, is that Kerry didn't know what he was saying when he gave those speeches.
I am forced to conclude that Kerry is just a guy with a Walter Mitty-like imagination coupled with naked ambition... and that's all there is to him.

And this clown has a 50-50 chance of becoming the 44th President of the United States.

ADDITION:

Kerry is a dreamer, and on November 2nd his dreams may come true. For the rest of us, it will be a nightmare.

britinusa said:
Here's an exellent piece on NewsMax by Charles R. Smith

We are often told that John Kerry is intelligent, intellectual and nuanced, but I'm beginning to think he's an idiot.

If, by "nuanced," you mean "can't hold an opinion for more than a week and changes his mind more often than a baby in a topless bar," then yes, he's nuanced.

And this clown has a 50-50 chance of becoming the 44th President of the United States.

Last I saw the odds were 52-48 Bush. :thup:

Forum List

Back