CDZ What makes a good poster?

Ah, the funny button..... the thing a person does when they can't form a rebuttal.

Still waiting for your SPECIFIC example...
Iran starting their nuclear programs again can be considered negative, can't it?

What does Trump's "dishonesty" have to do with that? Are you unable to distinguish between words and actions?

You do realize he took the ACTION to renege on the nuclear deal and reimpose sanctions. As a result of wich, Iran is again wanting to start its nuclear program?

Do you really think that Iran ever stopped working on their nuclear program?

Yes. Since they were checked regularly. You can not hide the equipment or the radiation accompanying such a program. And no one in the administration except Trump claimed otherwise. Who is more likely to be truthful? The international communities experts, and senior administration officials in testimony to Congress under oath, or Trump?

You do realize he took the ACTION to renege on the nuclear deal and reimpose sanctions. As a result of wich, Iran is again wanting to start its nuclear program?

The question was about the effects of his "dishonesty," not his actions. Besides, "wanting" and "starting" are two different things. Did you bother to read the Bloomberg article?

The question was about the effects of his "dishonesty," not his actions. Besides, "wanting" and "starting" are two different things. Did you bother to read the Bloomberg article?
Not splitting hairs here a bit? A lie is a passive thing, it's not an action. Therefore it can not possibly have a direct effect. Actions taken as a consequence of the lie is what always creates the effects. By your hairsplitting, there's not a single lie that has ever affected anyone. If I start a vicious rumour about someone who ends up killing himself by hanging by your argument the lie wouldn't have had any effect. The rope would have.

Iran starting their nuclear programs again can be considered negative, can't it?

What does Trump's "dishonesty" have to do with that? Are you unable to distinguish between words and actions?

Yes. Since they were checked regularly. You can not hide the equipment or the radiation accompanying such a program. And no one in the administration except Trump claimed otherwise. Who is more likely to be truthful? The international communities experts, and senior administration officials in testimony to Congress under oath, or Trump?

I see you did the funny thing again woodie. What was the joke here? Granted I can be funny. My daughter would even go as far as calling me hilarious. She obviously has no standards. But I don't think I did a funny in this post.

Obvious some can and some can't thus the rampant expletive when facts just won't do or you have nothing

Rule 1 is definitely do not talk politics with a mixed crowd and keep it simple as everyone want to have a good time or if the gathering is specific to a political agenda and some type of consensus is trying to be generated then FIRE IN THE HOLE

Message boards is a whole different matter when there is a fire in every hole.

I know who's less likely to be truthful, and that is the Iranians. Those guys have been busting ass for decades trying to build nukes, do you really think they'd just up and quite? Your TDS is amazing.

Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon adviser and expert on rogue regimes, noted that while international inspectors have had access to some of Iran’s nuclear sites, it has not been permitted to inspect secret sites, including underground facilities that could have continued to serve as a nuclear research hub for Iran since the deal was implemented.

The entire inspection regime was flawed from the start. In essence, there would never be any surprise inspections of Iranian nuclear facilities, and as the article mentions, there were several sites that were believed to harbor nuclear research facilities that have never been inspected at all.

Iran has been permitted to continue its improvement of centrifuges so that when they start up those machines again, they will be several times more efficient at enriching uranium. This means the window for an Iranian nuclear weapon is narrowed from several months to a matter of weeks.

The president is particularly concerned that the nuclear deal did not include any restrictions on Iran's ability to build ICBMs that could threaten the US and Europe.

In fact, there is so much wrong with this deal and so many areas that the US would like to see revisions that it is highly unlikely Iran will agreee to most of the changes being contemplated.

That means the deal is likely dead. No doubt, our European allies will find an excuse not to do anything about Iran restarting its nuclear program. Obama's famous line about sanctions "snapping back" in place if Iran violated the agreement is a pipe dream. Russia and China will never allow the UN Security Council to reimpose sanctions on Iran and our allies are too busy trying to make money in Iran to care.

Iran says they will 'restart' nuclear program they never halted if US pulls out of nuke deal

Read more: Iran says they will 'restart' nuclear program they never halted if US pulls out of nuke deal
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Ah, the funny button..... the thing a person does when they can't form a rebuttal.

yes

I know who's less likely to be truthful, and that is the Iranians. Those guys have been busting ass for decades trying to build nukes, do you really think they'd just up and quite? Your TDS is amazing.

Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon adviser and expert on rogue regimes, noted that while international inspectors have had access to some of Iran’s nuclear sites, it has not been permitted to inspect secret sites, including underground facilities that could have continued to serve as a nuclear research hub for Iran since the deal was implemented.

The entire inspection regime was flawed from the start. In essence, there would never be any surprise inspections of Iranian nuclear facilities, and as the article mentions, there were several sites that were believed to harbor nuclear research facilities that have never been inspected at all.

Iran has been permitted to continue its improvement of centrifuges so that when they start up those machines again, they will be several times more efficient at enriching uranium. This means the window for an Iranian nuclear weapon is narrowed from several months to a matter of weeks.

The president is particularly concerned that the nuclear deal did not include any restrictions on Iran's ability to build ICBMs that could threaten the US and Europe.

In fact, there is so much wrong with this deal and so many areas that the US would like to see revisions that it is highly unlikely Iran will agreee to most of the changes being contemplated.

That means the deal is likely dead. No doubt, our European allies will find an excuse not to do anything about Iran restarting its nuclear program. Obama's famous line about sanctions "snapping back" in place if Iran violated the agreement is a pipe dream. Russia and China will never allow the UN Security Council to reimpose sanctions on Iran and our allies are too busy trying to make money in Iran to care.

Iran says they will 'restart' nuclear program they never halted if US pulls out of nuke deal

Read more: Iran says they will 'restart' nuclear program they never halted if US pulls out of nuke deal

If the people who are paid to know don't agree with you, why do you think I'm the one being deranged? People who served at the pleasure of the president. Even the guy you quoted at most suspects Iran of continuing. It's an opinion based on nothing more than supposed expertise. Not knowledge.

Iran nuclear deal: Key details
Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Assuming that your post is not dishonest, what dishonesty on the part of our current President has resulted in serious and measurable negative consequences for our country? Please be specific.

The dishonesty itself isn’t enough?

Cool. This will be a great thing to remember as we move forward; as long as the consequences of lying are not serious…it’s all good.

Would you accept such an argument from someone who works for you? Yeah, I claimed 4 hours of overtime last week…but is that really “serious”?

The president is supposed to work for us. Right?

It’s amazing how Trump supporters will go to any length to prop up the piece of garbage they voted for.

In other words, neither you nor Flopper can come up with a single example of how "dishonesty" on the part of our current President has resulted in serious and measurable negative consequences for our country.

Anyone else want to give it a try?
Sure. Growing Partisan Differences in Views of the FBI; Stark Divide over ICE
Less than half of self-identified GOP members look at the FBI in a favorable light. Think that's a serious problem if the premier law enforcement agency is looked at with distrust. This is undoubtedly due in large part because of Trumps constant barrage of lies.
Trust in Trump remains low worldwide
This hampers the US ability to negotiate on the international stage. Look what that does to the DOW. He has broken several international agreements while lying about the motivation not the least of which is this.
Iran suspends parts of nuclear deal. Iran starting their nuclear programs again can be considered negative, can't it? There are many more but let's start here.

Just curious why would Democrats look positive at the F.B.I. since Comey lost the election for Hillary?

Because I look at Comey as someone who made certain decisions in the belief it was in the best interest of the FBI. Those decisions might have screwed Clinton, but they were made out of a desire to protect his agency from politically motivated attacks. As it happens it still happened, but to me, he did it out of a sense of duty to law and order. I thought this while it happened. I thought this after the results of it became clear and I still think it now. My position on it did not change.

Wow just wow..

That has to be the most craziest thing I heard in awhile.

The dishonesty itself isn’t enough?

Cool. This will be a great thing to remember as we move forward; as long as the consequences of lying are not serious…it’s all good.

Would you accept such an argument from someone who works for you? Yeah, I claimed 4 hours of overtime last week…but is that really “serious”?

The president is supposed to work for us. Right?

It’s amazing how Trump supporters will go to any length to prop up the piece of garbage they voted for.

In other words, neither you nor Flopper can come up with a single example of how "dishonesty" on the part of our current President has resulted in serious and measurable negative consequences for our country.

Anyone else want to give it a try?
Sure. Growing Partisan Differences in Views of the FBI; Stark Divide over ICE
Less than half of self-identified GOP members look at the FBI in a favorable light. Think that's a serious problem if the premier law enforcement agency is looked at with distrust. This is undoubtedly due in large part because of Trumps constant barrage of lies.
Trust in Trump remains low worldwide
This hampers the US ability to negotiate on the international stage. Look what that does to the DOW. He has broken several international agreements while lying about the motivation not the least of which is this.
Iran suspends parts of nuclear deal. Iran starting their nuclear programs again can be considered negative, can't it? There are many more but let's start here.

Just curious why would Democrats look positive at the F.B.I. since Comey lost the election for Hillary?

Because I look at Comey as someone who made certain decisions in the belief it was in the best interest of the FBI. Those decisions might have screwed Clinton, but they were made out of a desire to protect his agency from politically motivated attacks. As it happens it still happened, but to me, he did it out of a sense of duty to law and order. I thought this while it happened. I thought this after the results of it became clear and I still think it now. My position on it did not change.

Wow just wow..

That has to be the most craziest thing I heard in awhile.

Wait so you believe it was more important for Comey to protect the F.B.I then have a fair Election?

I edited out some of the more irrelevant parts. Damned if I know why some people would rather trust the Iranians than President Trump. But I guess it is what it is:

Europe is coming to acknowledge and act on the nuclear threat posed by Tehran.

Despite howls of protest by the Left, the foreign-policy establishment, and European leaders, and contrary to misleading assessments by U.S. intelligence agencies, it is now clear that President Trump’s decision last May to withdraw the United States from the controversial 2015 nuclear deal with Iran (the JCPOA) was the right call and is a huge policy success.
Before the U.S. withdrawal, JCPOA critics made strong arguments about the accord’s weaknesses, especially Iran’s refusal to allow International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors access to military sites. The lone exception is the Parchin military base, self-inspected by Iranians. There the IAEA obtained evidence of covert nuclear-weapons work. There were other credible reports of Iranian cheating before the U.S. withdrawal, including several from German intelligence agencies. Senators Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, Marco Rubio, and David Perdue raised Iranian noncompliance and cheating on the JCPOA in a July 2017 letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

JCPOA supporters rejected those criticisms, noting that the IAEA repeatedly declared Iran to be in compliance with the nuclear agreement. However, they refused to admit that the IAEA reached its compliance findings by claiming that Iranian violations were not “material breaches” and by not asking to inspect Iranian military facilities (which Tehran has declared off limits) even though they are the likely locations of covert nuclear-weapons work.

A disturbing report concerning the Arak reactor arose late last month when Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of Iran’s nuclear agency, claimed that Iran did violate the JCPOA by disabling the reactor and filling it with cement, and that Iran secretly acquired banned equipment to keep the reactor functional. If true, this would mean Iran fooled the JCPOA parties and IAEA inspectors on a major compliance issue. The IAEA has not commented publicly on the matter.
JCPOA backers also prefer not to discuss the fact that Tehran can advance its nuclear-weapons program without violating the agreement, since the accord allows Iran to improve its capability to make nuclear-weapons fuel — that its, to enrich uranium with over 5,000 centrifuges and develop advanced centrifuges. Moreover, although the agreement required Iran to disable its Arak heavy-water reactor (a source of plutonium), which was under construction, under the JCPOA a new heavy-water reactor will be built that will be capable of producing one-fourth of a weapon’s worth of plutonium per year. That arrangement will enable Iran not only to gain knowledge on how to build and operate heavy-water reactors but also to have access to plutonium, the ideal fuel for nuclear weapons.
Since the U.S. withdrawal, evidence of the JCPOA’s weaknesses and of Iranian cheating has grown stark. “Despite getting out of the Iran nuclear deal, despite the sanctions, we have little doubt that Iran’s leadership is still strategically committed to achieving deliverable nuclear weapons,” national-security adviser John Bolton told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu last month.

Other new evidence of the JCPOA’s weakness and Iranian cheating includes the Iran “nuclear archive,” a huge cache of Iranian documents on its nuclear-weapons program. Stolen by Israeli intelligence in early 2018, they show that in 2015, in a declaration of its nuclear-weapons-related activities (the declaration was a prerequisite for Iran to receive sanctions relief under the JCPOA), Iran lied to the IAEA. The documents indicate that Iran was planning to construct five nuclear-missile warheads and constructed a secret underground tunnel complex at the Parchin military base, where it was developing nuclear-weapon components. “With current level of inspections, Iran could have an active nuclear weapons program today and IAEA would not know,” The Institute for Science and International Security said on January 14, in a tweet about the significance of the Iran nuclear archive documents. “That is one reason why Israel’s recent actions to seize a portion of the archive and expose a secret nuclear-related warehouse are so important.”

At the U.N. General Assembly in September 2018, Netanyahu said that the nuclear-archive documents also revealed the existence of a secret atomic warehouse, in the Turquzabad district of Tehran, that may have contained 300 tons of equipment and 15 kilograms of radioactive material. Netanyahu said that Iran began to empty out the Tehran nuclear warehouse shortly after Israel’s acquisition of the archive documents went public in April 2018. JCPOA supporters assert that IAEA verification of the nuclear accord is thorough, but the IAEA declined to ask Iran for access to inspect this site, even though Israel had quietly informed IAEA officials about it.

Not surprisingly, U.S. intelligence officials also ignored this development during last week’s worldwide-threat briefing, probably because it contradicts their corporate line that Iran is complying with the JCPOA. Iranian behavior has been so bad over the last year that Europe, whose leaders have condemned Trump’s decision to withdraw from the JCPOA and reimpose sanctions, has been forced to consider placing new sanctions on Iran. On January 9, in response to a wave of terrorist attacks in Europe by Iranian assassination squads, the European Union imposed its first sanctions against Iran since the JCPOA was agreed to in 2015. The new sanctions were an acknowledgment by Europe that the JCPOA failed to achieve one of its primary purposes: ending Iran’s malign behavior.

On January 25, French officials spoke of the possibility of imposing new sanctions against Iran in response to its recent tests of nuclear-capable ballistic missiles. Other EU countries reportedly are considering similar sanctions. Iran unveiled its latest missile — the Hoveizeh cruise missile, with a range of 1,300 kilometers — on February 2. Not only does the JCPOA lack provisions for limiting Iran’s missile program, but during the talks that led to the nuclear pact, previous U.N. missile sanctions on Iran were weakened.

Several reports over the past few months have circulated that Iran has begun nuclear activities, such as expanding uranium mining and production, that push the envelope of what is permitted under the JCPOA. An Iranian official recently said Iran is planning to resume enrichment of uranium to 20 percent uranium-235, an effort that would be a direct violation of the JCPOA.
Events of the last nine months more than vindicate President Trump’s controversial decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal. Making this decision despite strong condemnations of it by the foreign-policy establishment, the press, Democrats, and European leaders and despite resistance from the U.S. intelligence community and some of his former cabinet members was an act of presidential leadership that now allows the United States and the world to focus on the full set of threats posed by Iran without being handcuffed by President Obama’s deeply flawed Iran nuclear agreement.

Iran Deal: Donald Trump’s Sanctions Have Worked | National Review
How has Trump been "vindicated" again?

The board isn't set up to accomplish anything meaningful. It's just the reality of things.

You could change that. But your leaders don't want that.

You need better leaders. That's what makes a good poster.

The board isn't set up to accomplish anything meaningful. It's just the reality of things.
You could change that. But your leaders don't want that.

This BB thrives on conflict, keeps the lights on....the software here literally baits posters on in

You need better leaders. That's what makes a good poster

But we really , deep down. don't want to rise up to such lofty aspirations NC

What we want is a place to vent, blame, hate

That sells like hotcakes in any system circilin' the drain

81c2c94b618a722d29ecdb27eadad0ecbbf0e076.gif

~S~
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back