What Makes a "Bunny Boiler"?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
....... or a stalker?

What is the psychological "dysfunction" that causes people to go to extremes in romantic/emotional relationships?

codependency

how do you mean? I would think it would be a one way dependency.....
Seems to me in most situations like this, one person is emotionally invested, the other, not so much....

They're nuts...next topic

yes, but what "label" would you call it? there are labels for everything.

Narcissistic?

what psychological illness would cause someone to not be able to deal with rejection?

....... or a stalker?

What is the psychological "dysfunction" that causes people to go to extremes in romantic/emotional relationships?

What is a "bunny boiler"? Oh no, if it's about eating the bunny rabbits, don't tell me, boiled rabbit :crybaby::crybaby:

....... or a stalker?

What is a "bunny boiler"? Oh no, if it's about eating the bunny rabbits, don't tell me, boiled rabbit :crybaby::crybaby:

I was thinkin' of you when I wrote that. :D

You know ---- here in America.... bunnies are made of chocolate.
True story.

It has always been my observation that the key difference between what is perceived as "romantic" and "creepy" is how physically attractive the persistent individual is.

codependency

how do you mean? I would think it would be a one way dependency.....
Seems to me in most situations like this, one person is emotionally invested, the other, not so much....

Codependence has a specific meaning in psychological parlance.

There is much information out there for you to look up. Codependents often get together with counterdependents and end up in push-pull relationships. One feels abandoned and the other feels smothered.

....... or a stalker?

I was thinkin' of you when I wrote that. :D

True story.

We have chocolate bunny rabbits also, I eat those :wink:

True story.

Mmmmmmm -- chocolate bunnies.

naturi-naughton-the-playboy-club-cancelled.jpg

lucy...bunny boiler is a take out from the movie fatal attraction....means someone who is over the top obsessed with another person

This is good, well it's not good, but it is because at least nobody boiling cute bunny rabbits!

So bunny boiler is like a crazier sort of stalker. Thanks.

right, so the question is, what is the personality "defect" that makes someone stalk or otherwise obsess on someone that doesn't not want them....

I ask because I saw a program on Dateline Investigation Discovery about a Dr.
He had a live in mate.
He had a co-worker he was close with, and would have sexual affairs with.
The Dr. continue with the co-worker though he had no intention of leaving the mate.
Co-worker goes off the deep end, buying him lavish gifts, buying things like he has, etc. Even offered to have a baby with him and so on..... ultimately, she drugged him with ethylene glycol (I guess figuring if she can't have him, no one can).....

right, so the question is, what is the personality "defect" that makes someone stalk or otherwise obsess on someone that doesn't not want them....

Maybe I should ask Mr. Lucy? He just say point one could be Erotomania Complex.

Hey Bonzi, you sure you want to carry on with this question? :eek-52:

Forum List

Back