What make Newt believe blacks are "Satisfied" with Food Stamps?

obamacard-ad-tpc.jpg

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3867-obamacare.jpg

The way I took Newt's remarks was he was offering jobs, not food stamps.
Isn't that what American's want?

evidently not...they would rather focus on what someone said (or meant) about black people so they can stir the good ole race pot.

evidently not...they would rather focus on what someone said (or meant) about black people so they can stir the good ole race pot.

I can see that. Quite obvious, and quite pathetic.

so many shallow and petty people..our country right now and the people in are hurting and this is all they want to worry about, and Ex wives...
pathetic is right on.

Why do you guys have such a hard time understanding Common sense. You actually think Newt was being Racists? Please, When he said they should demand Jobs not Food Stamps. He didn't mean they are happy with Food Stamps. He meant if they really want to better themselves, they should not support a President who has presided over them having a Massive Unemployment Number, and Record Food Stamp Collections. They should Demand Leadership that knows how to Create Jobs, Not leadership that knows how to spend money, and hand out short term help.

The left want it to be racist because liberal policies are going to give blacks food stamps and not jobs. It's not racist when they do that because food stamps not jobs are what liberal policies offer every group, not just blacks.

Newt said blacks need jobs, not food stamps. What part of that equation do you exactly not agree with?
You left out that he said blacks were "satisfied" with food stamps. Why? Stop being dishonest with yourself, you are attempting to excuse a clearly inexcusable remark.
Because he didn't account for the left having a giant stick up your ass?

Blacks need jobs not food stamps. That's what he said, that's what he meant. The endless word parsing to create something from nothing just shows what petty, hate filled little gnomes the left are. Your solutions don't work because they're illogical, so this is all you have. Grow up.

Well since we are ignoring what people actually say, what Newt said was he wants to come to the NAACP to be satisfied with black food. :thup:

:doubt:

Well, obviously their experience has taught them that no matter HOW HARD they try to better their situation, they cannot achieve anything better than food stamps.

I just LOVE how everyone ASSUMES it's a matter of a CHOICE to not be poor, without really taking any time to find out WHY.

Ask yourself this question, would YOU work an additional 20 hours a week if it didn't make your existence marginally better?

If you think welfare is expensive, try civilization WITHOUT it.

Sounds like a poor excuse to me, I'd much rather work my ass off knowing that I'm paying my own way than sitting around knowing that I depend on other people for my food and housing. What happened to self respect? So, yes, I'd work an extra 20 hours a week rather than depend on a hand out.

You left out that he said blacks were "satisfied" with food stamps. Why? Stop being dishonest with yourself, you are attempting to excuse a clearly inexcusable remark.
Because he didn't account for the left having a giant stick up your ass?

Blacks need jobs not food stamps. That's what he said, that's what he meant. The endless word parsing to create something from nothing just shows what petty, hate filled little gnomes the left are. Your solutions don't work because they're illogical, so this is all you have. Grow up.

Well since we are ignoring what people actually say, what Newt said was he wants to come to the NAACP to be satisfied with black food. :thup:

:doubt:

:rolleyes:

This is my opinion only. But, people weather black,white, yellow, brown are on food stamps for years and years. They must be satisfied with them or they would try to change it. Work 2 or 3 jobs or whatever it takes to get off of them. I know some people who have been on them their whole adult life ( My sister being one of them) and to them that is part of their income so they do not even try to better themselves to get off of them. People on the left feel they are entitled to this just for breathing. Sorry your not entitled to it. You should work for it. I believe that food stamps or welfare should be a stepping stool not a way of life.

you ignore that he singled out black people. Why?

I did not even address Gingrich and if he singled out black people then he is wrong. I said this was my opinion.

This is my opinion only. But, people weather black,white, yellow, brown are on food stamps for years and years. They must be satisfied with them or they would try to change it. Work 2 or 3 jobs or whatever it takes to get off of them. I know some people who have been on them their whole adult life ( My sister being one of them) and to them that is part of their income so they do not even try to better themselves to get off of them. People on the left feel they are entitled to this just for breathing. Sorry your not entitled to it. You should work for it. I believe that food stamps or welfare should be a stepping stool not a way of life.

You make it sound like getting 2 or 3 jobs is easy, I don't know about you but even getting a job at McDonalds or Burger King is harder than it used to be. You can't just roll out of bed, shower and shave and walk out there and get a job.
That is now but how about when the economy was better and they are still was sitting on their asses and not looking for a job because they were getting food stamps and or welfare.

Forum List

Back