What little known movie do you adore?

'Hot Millions' from 1968

One of the the first movies about computer crime starring the irrepressible Maggie Smith (Countess of Grantham) plays the sexy secretary.

large_vhOccMIvrBiPMaLogXHQ62uvpX4.jpg

95f5737a0301bef29f1910fb07b1c990.jpg

freaks ..1932

m ...fritz lang

this is not a little known movie....but if urban cowboy comes on....i am there....i hate to admit this...."bud, bud"

Something Wild (1986) with Melanie Griffith, Ray Liotta, and Jeff Daniels. I think Melanie is generally not a very good actress but this part fit her well, and I don't like Jeff Daniels much except in this movie. And this was the first time I saw Ray Liotta and I immediately thought this guy is good, he'll be in a lot of movies.

"Darby O'Gill and the Little People" (starring Sean Connery)

A fanciful tale of old Ireland for the young and old.

Especially if you are of Irish heritage. ... :thup:

Last edited:
Joe vs The Volcano

Hated it the first two or three times I saw it - but then, the light bulb came on. The movie is genius.

I never heard of this one, watching the trailer it seems weird. But that's just how I like them, off beat

Yeah. This one is a little off beat. We watched it a couple of times and didn't get it. But when it clicked, it was great.

If you watch it until you get it, let us know what you think. We'd like to get your take on it.

Cherry 2000
I'd list more, but they are so unknown that I forgot their name. *L*
cherry_2000.jpg

One I watched today on YouTube was a movie I've seen a few times. But what I forgot was how it ended with the newsman flipping the bird to the pollical boss.
upload_2018-6-22_15-50-3.png

My favorite is the documentary Salesman (1969). Nice to see those cars again and revisit life back in that era.

From IMDB:
Four relentless door-to-door salesmen deal with constant rejection, homesickness and inevitable burnout as they go across the country selling very expensive bibles to low-income Catholic families.
I've watched it multiple times over the years and found it on YouTube last night.

Second Hand Lions

Forgot about a boy & his dog, wonder how that would hold up to a 20 years later viewing. how about Star Man?

Forum List

Back