What Lies Upstream.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
This is the title of a documentary. Have any of you seen it? If you haven't, you need to watch it. Watch it now! And in case you're wondering, I am not connected with it in any way.

As you can imagine, there were many troubling things in this documentary. But I will tell you what I found to be the most troubling thing in it. Apparently chemical companies have a different way of getting rid of their toxic waste rather than dumping it into a river. Basically, they can just flush it down the toilet!

This is the title of a documentary. Have any of you seen it? If you haven't, you need to watch it. Watch it now! And in case you're wondering, I am not connected with it in any way.

As you can imagine, there were many troubling things in this documentary. But I will tell you what I found to be the most troubling thing in it. Apparently chemical companies have a different way of getting rid of their toxic waste rather than dumping it into a river. Basically, they can just flush it down the toilet!
Why bother, just give it to the EPA.
image.png

The OP is BS. Testing of sewers occurs routinely. Any chemicals found are simply followed upstream.

• Banned

View attachment 204639

The OP is BS. Testing of sewers occurs routinely. Any chemicals found are simply followed upstream.

Maybe in your dream world. Watch the documentary and find out the real truth.

View attachment 204639

Dude, I know for a fact how monitor testing occurs, especially in industrial parks.

• Banned

View attachment 204639

Dude, I know for a fact how monitor testing occurs, especially in industrial parks.

Dude. You don't know shit. You only think you know. And worse yet, you don't want to know any different. otherwise you would have watched the documentary already. And you wouldn't have said what you did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back