What Liberals REALLY think about us Conservatives

Nope. Try again.

They are the President's.

Nope, they are your words. That's why you can't quote the President calling anyone an enemy

Is somebody pretending to be him on this sound clip do you think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnwJ1rgCnM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnwJ1rgCnM[/ame]

Like I said..The President doesn't call anyone an enemy. You just made it up

It's what wingnuts do best

i have never seen a bumpersticker saying "imagine no conservatives" i have however seen one saying "imagine no liberals"

that says it all....conservatives want to do away with anyone who does not toe the 'party line' their party line

Nope, they are your words. That's why you can't quote the President calling anyone an enemy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnwJ1rgCnM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnwJ1rgCnM[/ame]

Okay he's speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats. Who did he mean when he said they should 'punish our enemies'? Who or what enemies were referenced?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnnwJ1rgCnM

Okay he's speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats. Who did he mean when he said they should 'punish our enemies'? Who or what enemies were referenced?

No, he's not "speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats." and he doesn't say "they should punish our enemies".

You're batting 0%. You start an OP about what liberals think of conservatives and don't post one quote from a liberal talking about conservatives. Now you're claiming the president said something about his enemies, but again you can't provide a quote.:cuckoo:

No, he's not "speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats." and he doesn't say "they should punish our enemies".

You're batting 0%. You start an OP about what liberals think of conservatives and don't post one quote from a liberal talking about conservatives. Now you're claiming the president said something about his enemies, but again you can't provide a quote.:cuckoo:

Yes, he is speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats. And okay, now I see where you're coming from. Never mind obvious intent. Let's nitpick a specific WORD so we don't have to discuss obvious intent or the topic. I'm sure you'll find some accommodating soul who will play your game. I'm not it. Do have a nice evening, however.

Anyone who is not willing to escalate the fight to where Obama wants to take it is doomed to lose.

Hmmm. Interesting comment but not real sure where you're coming from. Where do you think he wants to take it? My impression is that he doesn't want to fight. He just wants everybody to grovel at his feet and worship him. But that's just me. :)

Do you really think he has any ethical limits, politically? Does a guy like this see any ends as justifying his means?

Don't you think it's about time to put up or shut the fuck up?

What are you taking about? No more "slogans". Be specific.

I don't recall EVER referring to anybody who opposed any war as 'enemy of the state'. And that Bush "If you aren't with us you're against us" line was in the immediate wake of 9/11 and standing up to terrorism. It had nothing to do with Afghanistan or iraq.

So what is your gut reaction when you're told that you are throwing a temper tantrum if you vote conservative in an election? That you are 'out of touch with reality'? That you are an 'enemy of the state'?

Does stuff like that make you question your conviictions? Soften your opinions? Make you reconsider your position?

bush* and his cronies claimed that people who disagreed with him on several policies (Gitmo, PATRIOT Act, HSA, etc) were "giving aid and comfort to the enemy".

And again, the quotes you posted say nothing about conservatives. The quotes clearly reference american voters.

Did Bush call Americans "the enemy?"

You are with us or with the terrorists. Hey, I thought "terrorists" WERE the enemy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A[/ame]

A lot of people were against the ill advised invasion of Iraq. I guess those people were also terrorists.

Yes, he is speaking as a Democrat to Latino Democrats. And okay, now I see where you're coming from. Never mind obvious intent. Let's nitpick a specific WORD so we don't have to discuss obvious intent or the topic. I'm sure you'll find some accommodating soul who will play your game. I'm not it. Do have a nice evening, however.

So you still can't quote the President saying that anyone was his enemy, and you can't quote one liberal talking about conservatives.

Now I see where you're coming from. Never mind obvious illiteracy. Let's ignore what was actually said so you can pretend that the president and liberals are saying bad things. I'm sure you'll find some equally hateful soul who will play your game.

You are right about one thing though...When it comes to backing your delusions up with a quote, you're "not it"

I don't like it when A liberal makes a post about what Cons think and I do not like it any more when a con does it about Liberals.

Why not just ask them what they think, instead of trying to act like you know.

Personally I think you are making the mistake of lumping all Liberals in with the Far left.

At the risk of being... Buuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhhed, remember "if you are not for us, you are against us" and the way conservatives latched onto that and declared anyone (mostly liberals) who were not 100% behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as being enemies of the state?

I can't say what they really think of us. Many of them on this site are decent people who just happen to see things differently then me. Some can be real a'holes. Some kid around and are funny. Some can be real a'holes. ;)

I suspect most of them are just like us. They like some of us and dislike others of us.

Immie

I don't recall EVER referring to anybody who opposed any war as 'enemy of the state'. And that Bush "If you aren't with us you're against us" line was in the immediate wake of 9/11 and standing up to terrorism. It had nothing to do with Afghanistan or iraq.

So what is your gut reaction when you're told that you are throwing a temper tantrum if you vote conservative in an election? That you are 'out of touch with reality'? That you are an 'enemy of the state'?

Does stuff like that make you question your conviictions? Soften your opinions? Make you reconsider your position?

No, it makes me question the liberal making those statements. First they know nothing at all about me or what I think about this country and its leaders.

If it makes me an "enemy of the state" to believe the Obama has totally screwed up in some areas then so be it.

As for the "if you are not for us, you are against us", you are right, it was said before the wars, however, conservatives latched onto it after the wars had begun and used it to beat the patriotism out of anyone that did not 100% agree with them and I do mean beat the patriotism out of those who disagreed.

Immie

And they haven't stopped.

Nope. Try again.

They are the President's.

These tards will do and say anything

They can't even provide JUST ONE QUOTE to back them up. I ask them, and they scurry around like a bunch of beheaded chickens

No, it makes me question the liberal making those statements. First they know nothing at all about me or what I think about this country and its leaders.

If it makes me an "enemy of the state" to believe the Obama has totally screwed up in some areas then so be it.

As for the "if you are not for us, you are against us", you are right, it was said before the wars, however, conservatives latched onto it after the wars had begun and used it to beat the patriotism out of anyone that did not 100% agree with them and I do mean beat the patriotism out of those who disagreed.

Immie

And they haven't stopped.

I for one never liked that line. It is the idea of a simple minded boob from Texas.

i have never seen a bumpersticker saying "imagine no conservatives" i have however seen one saying "imagine no liberals"

that says it all....conservatives want to do away with anyone who does not toe the 'party line' their party line

And they already have. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. However, there is an entire wing of the Democratic Party that is conservatives. They are against women's rights and hate gays. Some are called Blue Dogs. Others are part of the Hispanic population. Still others are part of the black population. The Democratic party is a big tent, not a "pup" tent.

I would bet money such a bumper sticker does exist. As long as someone exists to buy it, it probably does.

I don't like it when A liberal makes a post about what Cons think and I do not like it any more when a con does it about Liberals.

Why not just ask them what they think, instead of trying to act like you know.

Personally I think you are making the mistake of lumping all Liberals in with the Far left.

I don't care what conservatives think. I'm not even sure they do.

What I don't like is what they do. The lies, the threats, moving jobs to China, starting wars, the failure to support the very troops they sent off to war, the greed, the racism, the homophobia, devaluing science, the threats to "take our country back", the outright meanness, the threats to formant violence, the apology to BP. These are the things I don't like. And this is only scratches the surface.

Forum List

Back