What kind of woman feels no love for the baby she carries in her womb?

Just putting this open ended question out there....

How much trust would you have in a woman like that?
It is not for you to say or judge what a women should feel. You cannot understand what it is like to be pregnant, not at any stage of the pregnancy.

If men got pregnant, abortion would be a right without question. They would cling to it as strongly as gun nuts cling to the 2nd Amendment.

every women loves the child in her womb

and if a women decides not to have her child live

its because she had to go through hell

because you don t make a world where women can have children

because you make a world where children are targets for evil not protectected, not geting education, you leave the children to starve

because you make this world hell for children

you do realize that i can say truth because im sure nobody touches me ?

What kind of women? Drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, and the list goes on.

I think presidential candidates is on the list....

Sally Miller discussing Hillary...

"Um, they were advised by some international advisors, call it political advisors, that they needed for Hillary to drop the Rodham and become a Clinton; because she insisted on the Hillary Rodham. They said that doesn't go in a small state like Arkansas, and it doesn't go on the national stage if you have that on your mind. And you got to have a family because it doesn't look right for you to have a separate name and no children; but they got the baby situation worked out: one child. But he said it was hell to live with her while she was pregnant, because she didn't want to be pregnant; she didn't want children. And that tells me something about a woman, when she's more important than the baby she's carrying. It tells me a lot. You know, she's a very strong advocate for feminists, and she's very big on killing babies in the womb, even late term abortions. If I were a young person today, I would not use her as my role model. She's got a coldness that tells me if this country gets in dire straights, if we got in a civil war, if we were invaded by the enemy, she wouldn't care about protecting the innocent, the young. She'd be protected and all her political friends."

What kind of women? Drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, and the list goes on.

"Um, they were advised by some international advisors, call it political advisors, that they needed for Hillary to drop the Rodham and become a Clinton; because she insisted on the Hillary Rodham. They said that doesn't go in a small state like Arkansas, and it doesn't go on the national stage if you have that on your mind. And you got to have a family because it doesn't look right for you to have a separate name and no children; but they got the baby situation worked out: one child. But he said it was hell to live with her while she was pregnant, because she didn't want to be pregnant; she didn't want children. And that tells me something about a woman, when she's more important than the baby she's carrying. It tells me a lot. You know, she's a very strong advocate for feminists, and she's very big on killing babies in the womb, even late term abortions. If I were a young person today, I would not use her as my role model. She's got a coldness that tells me if this country gets in dire straights, if we got in a civil war, if we were invaded by the enemy, she wouldn't care about protecting the innocent, the young. She'd be protected and all her political friends."

I don't like Hillary at all, but how do we know that woman isn't just making stuff up? Chelsea Clinton doesn't seem to be lacking for the love of her parents.

Anyway, these are some reasons why I am pro choice. Some women do not want to be and should never be forced into being pregnant or having kids.

It is not for you to say or judge what a women should feel.

Shrug. I can judge whatever I like.
You are in no position to understand what it feels like to be pregnant.

I'm in no position to feel what it's like to be a murderer. It doesn't mean I should be allowed to do it.

I don't like Hillary at all, but how do we know that woman isn't just making stuff up? Chelsea Clinton doesn't seem to be lacking for the love of her parents.

Anyway, these are some reasons why I am pro choice. Some women do not want to be and should never be forced into being pregnant or having kids.

I don't believe she's making it up. She comes across as very sincere and to the point.

Now, I do not defend liberal women who do not want to bear the next generation.

But, you should never say a woman should love a rapist's child. That to me is a moral obscenity.

I also am pro choice, because unlike the brainwashed christians, I can actually understand that without abortion the population problem would be even worse.

Remember white christians reading this: without abortion, there would be even more brown and black people!

Now, I do not defend liberal women who do not want to bear the next generation.

But, you should never say a woman should love a rapist's child. That to me is a moral obscenity.

I also am pro choice, because unlike the brainwashed christians, I can actually understand that without abortion the population problem would be even worse.

Remember white christians reading this: without abortion, there would be even more brown and black people!

Yes.

That should indicate something about the Democrats to black Americans.

What kind of woman feels no love for her child? Well I am no woman but thinking about morning sickness alone, I would curse the child out of myself and maybe even shoot the man who put it there.

It is not for you to say or judge what a women should feel. You cannot understand what it is like to be pregnant, not at any stage of the pregnancy.

If men got pregnant, abortion would be a right without question. They would cling to it as strongly as gun nuts cling to the 2nd Amendment.

Men are quite capable of being in positions where one can benefit from murder or theft; yet we do not enshrine murder or theft as rights (with the exception of abortion).

With natural selection having endowed us with a considerable libido, and a propensity for aggression, we men would have a motive to want a right to commit rape, yet we have not enshrined this as a right, and very few would argue for doing so.

The abortion issue is not about men versus women; it is about ethics and morals versus murderous sociopathy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back