What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Mine...

2005-2007_Toyota_Tacoma.jpg

2007 Toyota Tacoma

The wife...

146168.1-lg.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V

Last edited:
2004 Pilot and 2004 Corolla and we plan on keeping them till they (or we) drop.

Currently used-car shopping with college kid. Quite the learning experience. Looking at yet another one tomorrow night, a 2000 Honda Civic. I'll be an expert by the time we're done with it all.

2000 chevy Cavalier.

Wife drives a 2004 Suzuki XL-7

Used to drive a 2002 Xl-7 myself.

Love those gas guzzling CO2 producing, global warming making SUV's, being the dastardly evil oil supporting guy I am.

Me? '99 VW Cabrio Convertible

Wife? '98 Jeep Wrangler - Same one that the dogs are leaning out of in the AV.

Wouldn't sell either for 150% of what they are worth - but that doesn't mean they're not for sale...:D

-Joe

It depends on who you ask..

If you ask Gunny, I drive a rollerskate. (Ass!) :hmpf::cheeky-smiley-018::slap:

*I* drive a 2008 Toyota Rav4.

1999 Buick LeSabre Custom............91,000 miles.........bought mine used last year (April 21, 2008) at 68,000 miles.................

and Cody drives a 2002 Chevrolet Malibu.................123,000 miles...........bought used I'd say 2 years or maybe 3 ago and I don't know at what miles...........probably 85,000 miles or less.....................

Both get good gas mileage, and run really well.........

Don't plan on getting anything different in the near future..................

Last edited:
This badass 1997 Ford F-150 XLT pick-up.... Which by the way has never given me one problem, not even a flat tire... 130,000 miles and counting...

FUCKChevy!.jpg

And that flip-off is for Botoxi...

Last edited:
This badass 1997 Ford F-150 XLT pick-up.... Which by the way has never given me one problem, not even a flat tire... 130,000 miles and counting...

FUCKChevy!.jpg

"Badass" and "F150" in the same sentence? Really?

And here I thought you couldn't be funny and make me laugh...

FUCKChevy!.jpg

"Badass" and "F150" in the same sentence? Really?

And here I thought you couldn't be funny and make me laugh...
When it's 2019 and your Rav 4 still runs this good, looks this good, and has given you NO problems. not even a flat tire, then you might have a point.

Mine's paid for by the way, has been since I bought it new. How much are your payments?

Sucker.

damn yall got nice cars....1996 subbie for me...station wagon....1995 blazer for hubby....we hate car payments to the max...as you can tell....i like 5 speeds and hi/low 4 wheel drive....the guy who buys cars for me....(yes my husband does not buy or interfer with my car bonding) but one of my close friends happens to be a dealer so he does it for me...he is also my tow truck driver...free first tow.....with each new to me car....184 k....my first one went to nearly 300k...

New Topics

Forum List

Back