What kind of sports do you like?

baseball (T-ball to dodgers and astros)

Utah State basketball

Romney this fall

I love basketball and football.

I'm a staunch conservative.

I couldn't decide whether to post this here or in the Politics forum. I guess a moderator will move it or not.

I have two questions.

Are you likely to vote with the Democrats or the Republicans?

Sports Viewers Skew Republican -- but NBA Fans Lean Blue - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Do you watch the PGA Tour, college football, or NASCAR? Then according to a new survey, you're most likely a Republican.
But if you'd rather settle in for a Lakers-Celtics game -- or some WWE pro wrestling action -- then there's a good chance that you vote Democrat.

I have two answers.

Midget tossing. Unfortunately for midgets, many are now unemployed, because it didn't catch on.

Democrats. :D

I never did answer this. I am more on the conservative side of things so if I vote, I will vote republican, but I may not vote because when it comes right down to it all the way, you can't believe anything that is said by anyone who runs for any position.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I couldn't decide whether to post this here or in the Politics forum. I guess a moderator will move it or not.

I have two questions.

Gladitorial then
football

Depends who is on the Green Ticket.

Sports Viewers Skew Republican -- but NBA Fans Lean Blue - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Do you watch the PGA Tour, college football, or NASCAR? Then according to a new survey, you're most likely a Republican.
But if you'd rather settle in for a Lakers-Celtics game -- or some WWE pro wrestling action -- then there's a good chance that you vote Democrat.

College Oklahoma University football.

I don't know what the sport is called, but it involves a rubber mattress and body oil. Lots of body oil.

Hockey, Hockey, Hockey, Football (American), Lacrosse, Baseball..

Libertarian/Classical Liberal/Democrat-Republican...

Karate. I also like watching a few sports, namely the tennis, and the swimming and weightlifting when its on the Olympics.

Forum List

Back