What Kind of Solution to the Conflict do You Favor?

What Kind of Solution to the Conflict do You Favor?

• Israel as an Only State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palestine as an Only State

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Two-State Solution

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Winston Smith

Mar 6, 2010
I already know how some of the users will vote, especially the "noisier" ones, but would like to get an overview of the forum, including (especially) the silent majority.

Do you see a single palestinian state as the only viable solution? a single jewish state? or a two-state solution?

A single state solution would be ideal for the Palestinians as they would breed themselves into a majority and then take away all, or nearly all, the rights of the Jews. It is the Islamic way.
However letting the Jews just exterminate the Palestinians seems a bit much, so let the Palestinians have their own state and if they then attack Israel let them all die and be done with it.

The 2 or 3 Palestinians who are educated and can behave themselves can stay; the others need a one way ticket to the Arab capital of their choice where they can blow off steam on the people who have been fucking them over for 3 generations.

A single state solution would be ideal for the Palestinians as they would breed themselves into a majority and then take away all, or nearly all, the rights of the Jews. It is the Islamic way.
However letting the Jews just exterminate the Palestinians seems a bit much, so let the Palestinians have their own state and if they then attack Israel let them all die and be done with it.

yea.. we see how well that worked out for the ******* in America after their equality was validated too.

:cuckoo:

It's people like you that allowed the holocaust to occer, cock stucker. true story.

and I'm another vote for a single shared state of Palisrael where both peoples enjoy the same kind of equality that, ironically, zionist jews enjoy here in the United States. Favoring one ethnicity over another, even when it's the chosen, is still racism. Regardless of how many times a zionist jew cries antisemitism. Hell, if jesus were german we'd still have concentration camps in Europe.

i think israel should be allowed to run its country however it likes.....same as every other country.....

I chose the second option. I favor a single state that isn't founded on ethnic supremacism. Jews should be free to live there, but not as the stewards of everyone else.

I chose the second option. I favor a single state that isn't founded on ethnic supremacism. Jews should be free to live there, but not as the stewards of everyone else.

Then, you want to close down the 25 Arab and 57 Islamic countries founded on Arab and Muslim supremacy and Gaza, where Jews are prohibited from living, as well.

Afterward, go after Greece, where the Greek Orthodox Church is supreme and England, where the Church of England is supreme and Italy, where the Vatican is supreme.

Be careful. Muslim and Arab dictators won't like to be given such bad news.

Then, you want to close down the 25 Arab and 57 Islamic countries founded on Arab and Muslim supremacy and Gaza, where Jews are prohibited from living, as well.

Afterward, go after Greece, where the Greek Orthodox Church is supreme and England, where the Church of England is supreme and Italy, where the Vatican is supreme.

"Muslim" is not an ethnicity. Greek Orthodox, Anglican, and Catholic aren't ethnicities.

"Muslim" is not an ethnicity. Greek Orthodox, Anglican, and Catholic aren't ethnicities.

Fail.

Well if it's ok here by allowing the USA to be invaded by every turd world Nation on the planet, Then why should the Israelis not be as tolerant? ~BH

2 State Solution.

Western Mandate: Jordan. (Muslim)

Eastern Mandate: Israel (Jewish)

Arabs of course would be allowed to live in Israel if they wanted.

:lol:
Ethnicity - Identity with or membership in a particular racial, national, or cultural group and observance of that group's customs, beliefs, and language.

He's too fucking stupid to pay attention to anything but his own doped up delusions. ~BH

And, you're too busy PMing posters you think are young boys.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
A good friend converted from Catholicism to Judaisim---It would be news to him that he has, thus, changed ethnicities.

Fail.

Arabs of course would be allowed to live in Israel if they wanted.

As second-class citizens, I'm sure. There will be no Jewish state in Muslim territory.

Except, Arabs have infinitely more elevated status in Israel than in any Arab shithole in terms of freedom and basic dignity, human rights and civil liberties.

An inconvenient fact, eh?

Last edited:
:lol:
Ethnicity - Identity with or membership in a particular racial, national, or cultural group and observance of that group's customs, beliefs, and language.

He's too fucking stupid to pay attention to anything but his own doped up delusions. ~BH

And, you're too busy PMing posters you think are young boys.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
A good friend converted from Catholicism to Judaisim---It would be news to him that he has, thus, changed ethnicities.

Fail.

Yeah, I pm'ed you twice and told you to watch your fucking mouth. Got evidence of anything else? The next day I posted that you are probably in grade school. So what? If you truly are in grade school and a perverted little Kid, you would be in violation of the TOS here because I believe they have an age limit of 13 years old for registration. So shut your fucking pie hole bro or I am gonna pm my good friend here who's a Mod in order to make sure they don't have any minors trying to set them up. You get that dicklip? I hear you are almost gone for good the next time they have to deal with your dumb ass? Shut up with your lies or you gONE! ~BH

Forum List

Back