What kind of pussy censors another human beings words?

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I for one put my life on the line for freedom, I meant it when I did it.

I was not just there for a kill, I was there for something higher and more meaningful.

The spirit to censor is the same spirit Kaddafi is using to justify his murder, how dare you challenge me?

Personally I am Athenian in mind, challenge me, Spartan at heart, and challenge me.

This is what free humans do.

Last edited:
The spirit to censor is the same spirit Kaddafi is using to justify his murder, how dare you challenge me?

Personally I am Athenian in mind, challenge me, Spartan at heart, and challenge me.

"I Am Sparta"

Frogen.. my friend.. You ever pissed in the wind?

You can do it.. but the results are uncomfortable .. especially in Sparta.

What ARE you talking about, JW? You don't get to say everything you're thinking all the time.

What ARE you talking about, JW? You don't get to say everything you're thinking all the time.

Why not?

Why fucking not?

You are not adult enough to either refute or ignore a thought you do not like?

What human is so wise they have the right to tell another human what they can think or say?

Is there one on this Earth that wise?

Why not?

Why fucking not?

You are not adult enough to either refute or ignore a thought you do not like?

What human is so wise they have the right to tell another human what they can think or say?

Is there one on this Earth that wise?

Is someone telling you what you can think or say? Really?

Feel free to think for yourself while protected by the 1st amendment.

Meanwhile privately owned message boards reserve their own freedoms...boo hoo.

Indeed, so one would think a Marine would honor the concept.

After all he fought for it.

they hate us for are freedoms...

They don't hate us for our freedoms - they hate us for 60+ years of support for the conservative regimes that withheld their freedoms.

Was the stability for Western Business Interests since the end of colonialism worth the cost? This is the question for today's politicians to lead from.

Having watched a once very successful online duscussion community die on the vine thanks to its committment to ABSOLUTELY FREE SPEECH, I am more sympathetic than I was (pre-internet, I mean) to the concept that ABSOLUTELY FREE SPEECH really isn't possible in this kind of venue.

Yes, if you are shocked that I say that, know that I am more shocked than you are that I find myself having to say that.

But in this venue, absolute free speech gives license to sociopathic TROLL personalities whose only real mission is the END of ALL INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION.

They're not really interested in discussing things, they're basically here to character assassinate people because this is the place where social cowards can play that kind of TROLLISH game and get away with it.

Sad, isn't it?

Having watched a once very successful online duscussion community die on the vine thanks to its committment to ABSOLUTELY FREE SPEECH, I am more sympathetic than I was (pre-internet, I mean) to the concept that ABSOLUTELY FREE SPEECH really isn't possible in this kind of venue.

Yes, if you are shocked that I say that, know that I am more shocked than you are that I find myself having to say that.

But in this venue, absolute free speech gives license to sociopathic TROLL personalities whose only real mission is the END of ALL INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION.

They're not really interested in discussing things, they're basically here to character assassinate people because this is the place where social cowards can play that kind of TROLLISH game and get away with it.

Sad, isn't it?

I'm trying to figure out what the beef is. Is there too much freedom here for the liberals to stomach????

The very same people that usually respond to a post with, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever read in all my life" are the same people complaining about being attacked.

Now they want to stop anyone who thinks differently from saying anything.

Fascism at it's best.

Sad, isn't it?

Thank (Insert your preferred Deity here) for the good shit that keeps us comin' back for more!

:dance::mm::party:

Sad, isn't it?

I'm trying to figure out what the beef is. Is there too much freedom here for the liberals to stomach????

The very same people that usually respond to a post with, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever read in all my life" are the same people complaining about being attacked.

Now they want to stop anyone who thinks differently from saying anything.

Fascism at it's best.

That's only the fake liberals. The social democrats who see all answers in the bureaucracy use lines like that for the same reason the neo cons who simply HATE the concept of 'government' use them:

The example of how to play 'politics' set by the professionals of today. Especially when they got no game.

The liberals who understand the concept behind the term 'liberal' simply proceed to point out the stupidity without getting personal.

See the thing inherent in the concept of free speech is, you have to be willing to hear what you do not want to hear in order to say what you want to say.

That is the way free speech works.

See the thing inherent in the concept of free speech is, you have to be willing to hear what you do not want to hear in order to say what you want to say.

That is the way free speech works.

:clap2:

People who seek to silence those they disagree with - no matter how abhorrent their views - do more harm to freedom than the opinions of those whose opinions they dislike.

I think Voltaire got it right.... "I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back