What kind of POS

Thanks Everyone!

Well, I stayed home today to get things straightened out.

A new window is $208, not too bad, but my insurance doesn't cover it since my deduct. is $500, oh well, could be worse.

Cancelled all my credit cards. Didn't have to close out checking account like I thought, the bank said to just put a stop payment on the one check I had in my wallet, that costs $33.

So all in all, this nightmare cost me under $300, it could have been a lot worse I guess.

I'm trying to stay positive, but if I would sure love for these mofo's to get caught! :evil:

Eh, all you can do is forget about it and move on. They won't ever catch them, and its not worth the stress to yourself, just be glad no one was hurt.

Meanwhile in Arkansas 4 cars sit in the driveway with the keys in them and no one ever touches them. Hell a few times I've went to Wal Mart and forgot the keys in my car to return to find it still there and not robbed.

We have far more of a problem with douchebags pulling up next to your new vehicle in some old POS wore out thing and slamming their doors into your ride. THAT cheeses me off.

Forum List

Back