What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

You mean, how dare I pay attention to what's happening in my own neighborhood rather than what's happening 1/2 around the world????

Sorry, I've always thought we should take care of our own FIRST!!!!

That is all well and good, but start another thread about child safety in the US of A.

This is about specific instances of specific mistreatment of children who live in one particular place. You seem to have a very hard time getting that.

Contrary to what YOU think, everything is NOT about YOU, nor is everything about ONLY what happens in this country.

Oh, I think I've got it, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...you are extremely concerned about Muslim children 1/2 way around the world and don't give a hoot about the children having rocks thrown at them right here in our own backyards? Is that right?

Would you still be as apathetic if the children here were Muslim too?

Throwing rocks at children, picking on children is wrong...it doesn't matter where it is...but I find it curious that you are more concerned with children in another country than our own children here...and FYI, you brought up the conversation about children and the dangers they face, excuse me for trying to point out that it's not exclusive to the Isreali/Palistinian area.

And neg reping me because I am more concerned about our own children than the ones you brought up is just plain petty.

Children are children.

What's wrong with being concerned about Muslim children? Is this some sort of litmus test you're running?

Whether they believed in land ownership or not is irrelevant. At many points in history the U.S. Government made and broke treaties with them giving them certain lands. That is ownership.

So are you claiming the Turks who held the deeds did not own the land they sold to the Jews?
Or does the truth not fit your "Jooooooooooooooos are evil" scenario?

Are you normally this retarded or do you have your head stuck up your ass again? Or is your braying about claims by others about "Joooooooooooos are evil" your normal response to debate? If retardation is the problem, I can't help you.

As to who owns what: who preceeded "the Turks" in property ownership? At what point does ownership transfer to those living on the land for generations? Much of the land in current Israel was not bought by the Turks from Jewish owners - does that mean then that the Palestinians who had lived there have ownership rights to it and should be allowed back? After all they are still alive. Shouldn't we honor the broken treaties and return land? Or, are you just going to admit you have a double standard?

As to who owns what: who preceeded "the Turks" in property ownership? At what point does ownership transfer to those living on the land for generations? Much of the land in current Israel was not bought by the Turks from Jewish owners - does that mean then that the Palestinians who had lived there have ownership rights to it and should be allowed back? After all they are still alive. Shouldn't we honor the broken treaties and return land? Or, are you just going to admit you have a double standard?
Well the Jews preceded the Arabs on the land, and lost it only to Arab conquest, so I guess by your reasoning the Arabs never owned the land.
The original owners are lost in the mists of time; the best experts cannot determine who the original occupants were, nor can they determine what race they might have been. If you insist on going back only to the point that the Arabs had control of the land then your are deliberately "giving" the land to the Arabs.
The earliest clear records are from the period of Turkish ownership. Trying to go back further, and to only the point that supports the Arab case, is part of the problem in the region. All the hacks who repeatedly inform the gullible Arabs in Palestine that "they have a right" to the land stir up hatred. The hatred ends up being reciprocated by the Jews and that leads to some Jews throwing rocks.
The OP asked what kind of people throw rocks at schoolchildren? The answer remains - the kind who have learned from Palestinian haters.

Well the Jews preceded the Arabs on the land, and lost it only to Arab conquest, so I guess by your reasoning the Arabs never owned the land.
The original owners are lost in the mists of time; the best experts cannot determine who the original occupants were, nor can they determine what race they might have been. If you insist on going back only to the point that the Arabs had control of the land then your are deliberately "giving" the land to the Arabs.
The earliest clear records are from the period of Turkish ownership. Trying to go back further, and to only the point that supports the Arab case, is part of the problem in the region. All the hacks who repeatedly inform the gullible Arabs in Palestine that "they have a right" to the land stir up hatred. The hatred ends up being reciprocated by the Jews and that leads to some Jews throwing rocks.
The OP asked what kind of people throw rocks at schoolchildren? The answer remains - the kind who have learned from Palestinian haters.

The established Excuse.

So the Native American tribes deserve to have their land back then don't they? Those treaties are still in existence.

No. The hatred comes from a mindset that thinks they, as a group are somehow better than their targets and that their targets a nothing more than animals. That way of thinking has nothing to with what their targets do because all they need to do is exist to become convenient scapegoats for every ill.

The Nazi's treated the Jews like animals because they believed it. Not because they "learned hatred" from them.

The Israeli Settlers have the same mindset and that legitimizes their actions and empowers them to take land they believe is theirs.

And, by the way - I have continuously been very specific in my wording despite the reading problems you, GHOOK and Jillian seem to have in your headlong rush to generalize. I'm not talking about "Jews throwing rocks" - I'm talking about the actions of more than a few Israeli Settlers - a very specific group with a particularly fundamentalist view of Judaism.

It's pretty simple really.

Last edited:
No Charlie. I am stating that this is one of the most idiotic claims to date.

How far back are you going to go before you decide it's finally ok to deny property rights to true owners or....does it only suit you in certain cases? Do those "rights" belong only to survivors or to their endless begat" over centuries?

When are you going to clamor to for a return of North America to the various tribal jurisdictions?

Most (not all) American Indians didn't believe in owning land. They were nomads. They would move into an area, use up the resources and then move on. It's only when so many settlers came that they didn't have all that free range to move in that the Indians started to complain. Heck, in the beginning, they joined with the English to fight the Americans. That how we got scalps from, originally the Indians would bring in the heads of those they killed, and were paid a bounty by the English, but it got too cumbersome, so they settled on just the scalps.

The Indians also warred amongst themselves and took slaves from rival tribes...they weren't the goody two shoes you seem to think they were. And since they didn't believe in owning land, why would you think someone could steal it from them?

What gave you the idea that I ever thought they were "goody two shoes"?:eusa_eh:

Whether they believed in land ownership or not is irrelevant. At many points in history the U.S. Government made and broke treaties with them giving them certain lands. That is ownership.

Good point, just like today, the government is taking land away from our own citizens under "eminent domain" laws. They were planning on building a bigger monorail in Seattle, toward that end, the used the eminent domain laws to get land. Then when they decided not to build it, they didn't sell the land back to the owners at what their paid for it, but for far more, many of the original owners couldn't afford to buy back their own property.

It's not limited to the people who have learned from Palestianian haters..as I've said before, we have the same behavior going on in our own country today.

Most (not all) American Indians didn't believe in owning land. They were nomads. They would move into an area, use up the resources and then move on. It's only when so many settlers came that they didn't have all that free range to move in that the Indians started to complain. Heck, in the beginning, they joined with the English to fight the Americans. That how we got scalps from, originally the Indians would bring in the heads of those they killed, and were paid a bounty by the English, but it got too cumbersome, so they settled on just the scalps.

The Indians also warred amongst themselves and took slaves from rival tribes...they weren't the goody two shoes you seem to think they were. And since they didn't believe in owning land, why would you think someone could steal it from them?

What gave you the idea that I ever thought they were "goody two shoes"?:eusa_eh:

Good point, just like today, the government is taking land away from our own citizens under "eminent domain" laws. They were planning on building a bigger monorail in Seattle, toward that end, the used the eminent domain laws to get land. Then when they decided not to build it, they didn't sell the land back to the owners at what their paid for it, but for far more, many of the original owners couldn't afford to buy back their own property.

That is so wrong:eusa_eh:

That is so wrong:eusa_eh:

That's "eminent domain" for ya...and just one more reason why we need a 2nd revolution.

It's not limited to the people who have learned from Palestianian haters..as I've said before, we have the same behavior going on in our own country today.
You are quite correct; people can be found in many areas doing horrible things to children.
Drug dealers peddle their wares to create addicted child prostitutes for sale to pedophiles.
Fanatics blow up schoolbuses.
Other fanatics behead schoolchildren for being Christian.
Or throw acid and blind them for being female, Islamic, and daring to go to school.
The list of true atrocities could go on for pages.

Israel is doing what they can to limit the atrocities committed in their territory. Sadly the IDF cannot be everywhere at once and children suffer for the hatred which should be directed at their leaders. The only way to stop the violence is for the Arabs in Palestine to acknowledge Israel's right to exist. Otherwise it will continue until only one side remains; as Israel has the upper had and nukes, the Arabs should see the writing on the wall.

Well the Jews preceded the Arabs on the land, and lost it only to Arab conquest

Ignorance of history is a hallmark of American Zionism. Who was it that took power over the land from the Hasmoneans? From whom did the Muslims wrest control over the region in 638?

You cannot "address" the alleged non-occurence :cuckoo: of events that HAVE happened.

Please cite any incident in which a Palestinian under the age of 16 self-detonated.

Oh, I see. You only count the ones that SUCCEEDED. The 14 year old (probably mentally challenged) 14 doesn't count. Conveeeeeeeeenient.

Plus, not to put too fine a point on it, it is utterly barbaric for any clulture to permit or call upon ANY child, even those 16 and older, to serve as walking mines.

Forum List

Back