What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

Since certain Muslims dress their wee ones in tyke-sized bomb-vests, many answers come to the fore other than the rather dishonest one imagined by the author of the OP.

And the lack of words also causes damage, since this did not make any of the news here, nor does it seem to matter to anyone much.

What a pathetic miserable lot human beings are.

They clearly deserve it. What right do they have to walk near the settlers? They should be lucky they weren't shot. Settlers have a right to protect themselves by any means necessary.

Since certain Muslims dress their wee ones in tyke-sized bomb-vests, many answers come to the fore other than the rather dishonest one imagined by the author of the OP.

Palestinian children are frequently harrassed by so-called "settlers". A simple search will provide a lot of articles and image - some with and some without context.

As far as dressing children in bomb vests...well....is that any different than Israeli children playing with guns and writing messages on bombs? Does that some how make it "ok" to stone them?

Belittling the plight of Children in a war zone?

How family values/conservative of yall.

I don't see anybody belittling the plight of ANY innocent victims of war.

War, by definition, kinda sucks.

And yet, I still say, that if one side does throw stones at kids, as bad as that is, it still doesn't even compare to the other side using their own kids as roving mines.

And yet, I still say, that if one side does throw stones at kids, as bad as that is, it still doesn't even compare to the other side using their own kids as roving mines.

Well, maybe IF the stupid settlers stayed within their own designated borders and didn't build illegal housing settlements on what little arable land these people have, then the kids would be WALKING ON THEIR OWN TERRITORY. The settlers are the ones trespassing.

In terms of overall numbers - very few Palestinians use their kids in this manner - it gets blown way out of proportion to justify actions like the settlers. When ever someone tries to point out that Israeli's are engaging in the same sorts of behavior as the Palestinians - someone brings up using children as bombs to excuse it.

Those children don't deserve to be stoned.

In terms of overall numbers - very few Palestinians use their kids in this manner - it gets blown way out of proportion to justify actions like the settlers. When ever someone tries to point out that Israeli's are engaging in the same sorts of behavior as the Palestinians - someone brings up using children as bombs to excuse it.

Those children don't deserve to be stoned.

NO children deserve to be stoned. And the "relative" small "overall" number of children used as bombs by the Palestinians is of NO comfort to the lucky ones selected for that "job."

Palestinian children are frequently harrassed by so-called "settlers". A simple search will provide a lot of articles and image - some with and some without context.

As far as dressing children in bomb vests...well....is that any different than Israeli children playing with guns and writing messages on bombs? Does that some how make it "ok" to stone them?

Well the difference is if a kid who at some point in the past wrote a message on a bomb or handled a rifle walks up to you, he isn't likely to detonate.

Settlers 'Stone' School Children

One has to wonder about the mindset of the people who do this.

Sounds like the neighborhood where I grew up. One guy hit me with a rock right between the eyes. I had a huge knot on my face for 2 weeks.

I keep telling you to stop strapping fake bombs to your chest. At the very least, use the ones that have bright orange identifiers so ppl know they're toys.

I always wondered why some of the kids threw stones at me. Of course, I fought back!!! :D I hit this one kid in the eye and he stopped throwing rocks at me.

Well the difference is if a kid who at some point in the past wrote a message on a bomb or handled a rifle walks up to you, he isn't likely to detonate.

Again, the reality in terms of numbers of children involved is very small. I seriously doubt that is the reason the settlers throw stones at the kids.

Interesting to see the excuses being made.

You mean these children?

pal%20children%20w%20AK46%20rifles.jpg
hamas_camp_qassam.jpg

hamas2.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bombs blow up entire buildings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back