What kind of music do we all listen too.

You guys are all nuts! Frosty and Rudolph can be enjoyed the entire year long. My son and I just watched Rudolph the other day. :)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
uh oh...lol - Im about to be outted for the true music-geek I am!

Also, my opinions on DK's music is just another way that I annoy him - its not really all that bad lol :D

I too, am stuck in the 80's musicwise hard core - I just cant get out it seems LOL. I mean, is there anything better than G&R, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, etc?

I also like concrete blonde, crystal method, Queen, Kansas, Selena, (just to name a quick few) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jazz and blues of any sort.
There are songs I like from some of DK's list...not every song by every artist. I love 80's music except the pop music, really.

You are not a geek...but Selena????? Wait, I forgot, you are in Texas!

Yes, Im in Texas....YUK!

Texas = 7th circle of polluted hell. I hate it.

BLAH!

:D

Ok 9 out of 10 times i'm listening to Greek music, enough said about that.

When i'm listening to American its:
Waylon Jennings
Merle Haggard
George Jones
George Strait
AC/DC
Old Metallica(pre black album)
Slayer
Frank Sinatra
Dean Martin
Van Halen(with Dave only)
Black Sabbath
Ozzy

I haven't really liked any popular music since the damn New Kids On The Block screwed the deal up, I blame them for NSYNC, Brittney, Aguilera and the rest of the junk thats circulating nowadays.

Yep, he gave up his seat on the ill fated plane flight to Ritche Valens and we all know how that story ended. BTW Waylon himself just passed away within the last couple of years. Damn he was one hell of a country rebel!

Originally posted by OCA
Yep, he gave up his seat on the ill fated plane flight to Ritche Valens and we all know how that story ended. BTW Waylon himself just passed away within the last couple of years. Damn he was one hell of a country rebel!
That's what I thought. Haven't thought about Waylon in years...Waylon & Willie. What a pair.

They are both rebels...Waylon was larger than life. He may be gone but he ain't dead.

When I was in school in Texas we used to go out to this big quarry out in the middle of nowhere, light a big bonfire, shoot guns, get drunk and listen to Waylon and Willie. Man those were simpler times!

Well, here's a sample: Eminem, LTJ Bukkem, The Eclectic Regiment, Janes Addiction, Wutang, Metallica, Outkast, The Grateful Dead, Mobb Deep, Nirvana, gorillaz, bob Dylan, The Cure, big Poppa, Chili Peppers, The Misfits, Radiohead, Tears For Fears, Madonna, Public Enemy, Guru, Dre, Mos Def, Bob Dylan, Zep

For me..I listen to almost anything. From John Denver to Metallica, GNR, Beatles, Beach Boys, EZ E, LL Cool J, Will Smith, James Taylor, Cat Stevens, Elvis, Mathew Sweet, Irish Music, Christmas music, Meatloaf, Hendrix, Srevie Ray Vaughn, Pearl Jam, Matchbox 20, They Might Be Giants, Neds Atomic Dustbin, Black Crows, Marley, Poison, Linkin Park...to name a few :)

When I was in school in Texas we used to go out to this big quarry out in the middle of nowhere, light a big bonfire, shoot guns, get drunk and listen to Waylon and Willie. Man those were simpler times!

My high school parties had the strangest mix of music. They'd always have David Allan Coe, followed by Nelly, followed by Lynyrd Skynyrd, followed by Hank, jr. It was really weird.

Forum List

Back