What kind of lowlife coward would attack babies?

amir

Rookie
Feb 17, 2012
Jewish School In France, Ozar Hatorah, Attacked, Four Shot Dead, Rabbi And Three Children

TOULOUSE, France, March 19 (Reuters) - At least four people, including three children, were killed, when a man on a scooter opened fire outside a Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday, officials said.

The attack also left several injured, two of them seriously, and followed the killing of three soldiers in two separate shootings in the same region last week by a man who escaped on a scooter.

BFM TV news channel said that the gun used in the attack at the Ozar Hatorah school was of the same calibre as that used in the soldiers' shootings, but a spokesman for the interior ministry could not immediately confirm this.

President Nicolas Sarkozy cancelled other appointments and was on his way to Toulouse on Monday morning, accompanied by Education Minister Luc Chatel and the president of the CRIF French Jewish association, Richard Prasquier.

"I saw two people dead in front of the school, an adult and a child ... Inside, it was a vision of horror, the bodies of two small children," a distraught father whose child attends the school told RTL radio.

"I did not find my son, apparently he fled when he saw what happened. How can they attack something as sacred as a school, attack children only sixty centimetres tall?"

Several other people were injured, two of them seriously.

A rabbi at the school, identified as Rahamim Sabag, told Israel's channel two television that the dead were a 30-year old rabbi who taught at the school, the rabbi's five-year-old son and two eight-year old children, one of them the daughter of the school's principal.

A spokesman for Israel's foreign ministry, Yigal Palmor, expressed outrage at the killings: "We are following with great shock reports coming from Toulouse and we trust the French authorities will solve this crime and bring those responsible to justice."

A spokesman for the interior ministry said that security was being tightened at all Jewish schools in the country.

About 50 investigators are already looking into the killings of two soldiers on Thursday in the town of Montauban, close to Toulouse, as they tried to withdraw money from a cash machine close to the barracks of the 17th parachute regiment.

A third soldier was killed the previous weekend in Toulouse. Investigators had already confirmed on Friday that the same weapon had been used in both incidents. (Reporting by Guillaume Serries in Toulouse, Thierry Leveque and Nicolas Bertin in Paris, Jeffrey Heller and Maayan Lubel in Jerusalem; writing by Daniel Flynn and Leigh Thomas; editing by Geert De Clercq/Patrick Graham)

• Banned
Number of birds killed in the US anually:

Chicken: 10 billions

Eagle :23 (estimated)

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91
Israeli 0

Of the 91 Palestinian children killed by Israel 48 were shot in the head.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

Your claim that IDF soldiers try to kill Palestinian Arab children is no different in substance or spirit from the ancient claims, still current in some Arab/Muslim media, that Jews use the blood of non Jewish children to make Passover matzos. The disturbing question you raise is, how much longer will Palestinian Arabs continue to push their children into the front lines of conflict in order to use their injuries or deaths for propaganda purposes? The answer, of course, was provided by Golda Meir, "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Golda Meir - Wikiquote

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91
Israeli 0

Your claim that IDF soldiers try to kill Palestinian Arab children is no different in substance or spirit from the ancient claims, still current in some Arab/Muslim media, that Jews use the blood of non Jewish children to make Passover matzos. The disturbing question you raise is, how much longer will Palestinian Arabs continue to push their children into the front lines of conflict in order to use their injuries or deaths for propaganda purposes? The answer, of course, was provided by Golda Meir, "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Golda Meir - Wikiquote

:poop:

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91
Israeli 0

Golda Meir - Wikiquote

Once again you respond with nothing but "poop".

Golda Meir - Wikiquote

Once again you respond with nothing but "poop".

From the guy who quotes Golda Meir.:lol::lol:

anyone who kills children fro their religion proves how evil religion can be.

Why dont all you religious people stop promoting the killing of babies

Every religion gets used by some fucking clown to kill other people and you know it as well as I do.

Religion should be like philosophy and not like it is today

Jewish School In France, Ozar Hatorah, Attacked, Four Shot Dead, Rabbi And Three Children

TOULOUSE, France, March 19 (Reuters) - At least four people, including three children, were killed, when a man on a scooter opened fire outside a Jewish school in Toulouse in southwestern France on Monday, officials said.

The attack also left several injured, two of them seriously, and followed the killing of three soldiers in two separate shootings in the same region last week by a man who escaped on a scooter.

BFM TV news channel said that the gun used in the attack at the Ozar Hatorah school was of the same calibre as that used in the soldiers' shootings, but a spokesman for the interior ministry could not immediately confirm this.

President Nicolas Sarkozy cancelled other appointments and was on his way to Toulouse on Monday morning, accompanied by Education Minister Luc Chatel and the president of the CRIF French Jewish association, Richard Prasquier.

"I saw two people dead in front of the school, an adult and a child ... Inside, it was a vision of horror, the bodies of two small children," a distraught father whose child attends the school told RTL radio.

"I did not find my son, apparently he fled when he saw what happened. How can they attack something as sacred as a school, attack children only sixty centimetres tall?"

Several other people were injured, two of them seriously.

A rabbi at the school, identified as Rahamim Sabag, told Israel's channel two television that the dead were a 30-year old rabbi who taught at the school, the rabbi's five-year-old son and two eight-year old children, one of them the daughter of the school's principal.

A spokesman for Israel's foreign ministry, Yigal Palmor, expressed outrage at the killings: "We are following with great shock reports coming from Toulouse and we trust the French authorities will solve this crime and bring those responsible to justice."

A spokesman for the interior ministry said that security was being tightened at all Jewish schools in the country.

About 50 investigators are already looking into the killings of two soldiers on Thursday in the town of Montauban, close to Toulouse, as they tried to withdraw money from a cash machine close to the barracks of the 17th parachute regiment.

A third soldier was killed the previous weekend in Toulouse. Investigators had already confirmed on Friday that the same weapon had been used in both incidents. (Reporting by Guillaume Serries in Toulouse, Thierry Leveque and Nicolas Bertin in Paris, Jeffrey Heller and Maayan Lubel in Jerusalem; writing by Daniel Flynn and Leigh Thomas; editing by Geert De Clercq/Patrick Graham)
Well amir, "they" keep telling everybody that it's only Israel / Zionism / Western Imperialism they are against, and it's not Jews or Christians that they hate. Yet we keep hearing about Christians and Jews being slaughtered in Churches and Syngogues. "Do as I say not as I do."

If religion would STOP seeking to rule the world babies would stop being killed by religious nutters

All the dead were dual French-Israeli nationals and will be buried in Israel, the Israeli Foreign Ministry said.
BBC News - Toulouse Jewish shootings and French army attacks linked
Oh so they were Israelis in France then?

The strange forgettability of some civilian massacres
I remember walking into Sabra and Shatila in south Beirut in 1982 just after the massacre of at least 1,700 Palestinians by Christian militiamen loosed on the refugee camps by the Israeli army. There was a sweet, sickly smell from the bodies of people that were beginning to bloat as they lay heaped up in small shops and alleyways. Most were old men, women and the young, some half buried by a bulldozer that had pushed sand over them. The effort at hiding the slaughter was half-hearted, leaving heads, arms, legs and rags of clothes of the dead sticking out of the ground.

It would be wrong to say the memory of the massacre never left me, because for years I did not think about it. I even lost the clipping in the Financial Times, for which I then worked, describing what I had seen. But then, in 2008, I saw a brilliant animated film called Waltz with Bashir, by the Israeli director Ari Folman, about how he had been at Sabra and Shatila but had suppressed any recollection of it. So had Israelis as a whole. Just before the end of the film the animation ends and turns into news film. It shows a group of Palestinian women wailing with grief as they search for their murdered families. It is a moving scene and, I believed, new to me until I suddenly saw that, walking with the group of women, was myself.

It would be nice to say that the exposure of the Sabra and Shatila massacre changed things for the better, but it did not. The Israelis once again killed Palestinians and Lebanese civilians on a mass scale in 1996, 2006 and 2008. Describing the slaughter of Lebanese at Qana in south Lebanon in 2006, Anthony Shadid, the New York Times journalist who died in Syria in February, wrote that "where Israeli bombers caught their victims in the midst of a morning's work, we saw the dead standing, sitting, looking around". A one-year-old baby had died with its pacifier dangling from his body, and a 12-year-old curled into a foetal position seemed to be vomiting earth.
Patrick Cockburn: The strange forgettability of some civilian massacres - Commentators - Opinion - The Independent

Children killed in 2000

Palestinian 91
Israeli 0

You conveniently forget to mention that in 2000 the second intifada was started by the Palestinians because Ariael Sharon merely visited the Temple Mount.
Out of the 91 killed children , about 90% were killed because they were attacking soldiers during the intifada. (Your site calls it a 'demonstration')

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCa2PCKbBEs"]Intifada Cuts - YouTube[/ame]
You may see one such 'demonstration' on 0:30 and how children are active participants ...

intifada.jpg

Another 'Demonstration' from the intifada

The Palestinians children killed were not innocent children attending school they were taking an active part in the 'demonstrations' against Israel , such 'demonstrations' usually consist of an angry mob throwing stones at troops trying to do as much damage as they can ,preferably kill.

When Palestinians actively involve their youth in clashes with the IDF , they get hurt.

Don't pretend that shooting a young man who throws rocks at you and is trying his best to kill you is the same as shooting children on their way to school just because they are Jewish.

PS: The reason there were no Israeli children dead in 2000 is that Israeli parents try their best to protect their children and not send them to throw rocks and try to kill armed enemy forces.

Forum List

Back