What Kind Of Immoral Bitch

What the fuck are you self righteous idiots rambling on about? There are no "fine" points to this. There is no moral high ground here. No one with one functioning brain cell thinks this is anything but an abomination. Threads like this drag out the petty and the weak. Word bitches...there is no lesson to teach here.

Okay, so then take your idiot ass to the flamezone and vent, rant how stupid and ideologic some of us may seem to be to aim at better understanding things. Show yourself to be the wiser one of us all and just give in and up on those that sometimes overcome survivalist mode and recognize their freely given values established by 'real Americans' such as dip shits like yourself that already 'have it all' figured out. :eusa_hand:

little criminals grow up to be big criminals.... i would be happing putting them down right now and saving the wold a lot of trouble.

Dear Syrenn: In reality, the cost of even setting up much less prosecuting or convicting a capital crime case makes this unfeasible. Our states are bankrupt from wasting billions on such cases instead of providing security and protections for law abiding citizens.

What I suggest instead is have residents per district sign AGREEMENTS to either follow the laws, get counseling or assistance if they have some abuse or addiction issue preventing them from civil conduct, or agree that if they are convicted of a premeditated crime (especially involving a firearm) then they agree to FORFEIT their citizenship. To trade places with an immigrant on the wiating list who WANTS to work as a law abiding citizen in their place! The trade can be year for year, or life for life, depending on the length of the sentence. And the convict can go serve time in a foreign prison, doing hard labor to pay for restitution for the crime to the extent it cost the victims or society.

Sign something like that, and see who can afford to commit a crime!

What the fuck are you self righteous idiots rambling on about? There are no "fine" points to this. There is no moral high ground here. No one with one functioning brain cell thinks this is anything but an abomination. Threads like this drag out the petty and the weak. Word bitches...there is no lesson to teach here.

Okay, so then take your idiot ass to the flamezone and vent, rant how stupid and ideologic some of us may seem to be to aim at better understanding things. Show yourself to be the wiser one of us all and just give in and up on those that sometimes overcome survivalist mode and recognize their freely given values established by 'real Americans' such as dip shits like yourself that already 'have it all' figured out. :eusa_hand:

Plug it twat. You are in charge of nothing on USMB. There is no "better" understanding of what happened. It was a horrible crime..It needs to be dealt with swiftly and with the full force of the law. End of story.

little criminals grow up to be big criminals.... i would be happing putting them down right now and saving the wold a lot of trouble.

Dear Syrenn: In reality, the cost of even setting up much less prosecuting or convicting a capital crime case makes this unfeasible. Our states are bankrupt from wasting billions on such cases instead of providing security and protections for law abiding citizens.

What I suggest instead is have residents per district sign AGREEMENTS to either follow the laws, get counseling or assistance if they have some abuse or addiction issue preventing them from civil conduct, or agree that if they are convicted of a premeditated crime (especially involving a firearm) then they agree to FORFEIT their citizenship. To trade places with an immigrant on the wiating list who WANTS to work as a law abiding citizen in their place! The trade can be year for year, or life for life, depending on the length of the sentence. And the convict can go serve time in a foreign prison, doing hard labor to pay for restitution for the crime to the extent it cost the victims or society.

Sign something like that, and see who can afford to commit a crime!

This seems to be an excellent suggestion! We could even instill this within a number of other systems that are supposedly failing.

Plug it twat. You are in charge of nothing on USMB. There is no "better" understanding of what happened. It was a horrible crime..It needs to be dealt with swiftly and with the full force of the law. End of story.

Hmmmm be me a twat or twit they were CHILDREN. If there be a system in place that boasts to protect us from ourselves, should the angle of such a thing not be for the children especially? Perhaps the 'swift full force of the law' would be more effective if it weren't used to punish children that otherwise could be redirected, retaught, and reestablished. There are too many community issues that could be addressed, too many community needs that could be met by putting the children at fault for such crimes to use and perhaps teaching them to take pride in something other than destruction and chaos without regard to consequences.

Hmmmm be me a twat or twit they were CHILDREN. If there be a system in place that boasts to protect us from ourselves, should the angle of such a thing not be for the children especially? Perhaps the 'swift full force of the law' would be more effective if it weren't used to punish children that otherwise could be redirected, retaught, and reestablished. There are too many community issues that could be addressed, too many community needs that could be met by putting the children at fault for such crimes to use and perhaps teaching them to take pride in something other than destruction and chaos without regard to consequences.

Rehabilitation is for shoplifting a Snickers bar. Maybe stealing a kids bicycle warrants some rehabilitation. Maybe stealing a car and accidentally running some old lady over in a cross walk with it. If you or anyone does not understand that gang raping a REAL child of 7 or 11 by the time you are 14...You are already too far gone. I remember being 14. I still know several people I knew at 14. They haven't changed that much in character. The act was clearly pre meditated. They stalked and lured the CHILD. This was not an "OOPS" moment in a child's upbringing.

The only thing they didn't do that could make it worse was murder the CHILD.

Throw the book at them and throw them away forever.

Rehabilitation is for shoplifting a Snickers bar. Maybe stealing a kids bicycle warrants some rehabilitation. Maybe stealing a car and accidentally running some old lady over in a cross walk with it. If you or anyone does not understand that gang raping a REAL child of 7 or 11 by the time you are 14...You are already too far gone. I remember being 14. I still know several people I knew at 14. They haven't changed that much in character. The act was clearly pre meditated. They stalked and lured the CHILD. This was not an "OOPS" moment in a child's upbringing.

The only thing they didn't do that could make it worse was murder the CHILD.

Throw the book at them and throw them away forever.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Steee-rike, Huggy! I couldn't agree more.

Oh ok. I didn't realize I quoted Willow. :eusa_eh: Take a look again sister, I didn't. Anyway, My point was that politics really have nothing to do with this. Hopefully I was wrong about you. ~BH
Willow's comment was political. Again, thanks for not disappointing.

You can repeat it all you want, but it doesn't make your statement to me correct. I don't give a damn what Willow said. The fact is, you played the same game like a perfect little follower. LMAO! I love how you idiots try to justify your stupidity. Hypocrite. :razz: ~BH

I understand completely.

Willow makes a nasty comment about liberals/Democrats....you don't give a damn.

Ravi makes a nasty comment about Republicans right afterwards to see if anyone would condemn both....well, you condemn hers.

She's right. You didn't disappoint.

Forum List

Back