What Kind Of Immoral Bitch

I read that she was a Republican...so there's your answer about immoral bitches.

You got a real habit of defending sick bottomfeeders eh Ravi? You sick fuck you. WTF does (R) or (D) have to do with anything concerning this tragic story? You obviously don't have a daughter. Hey fuckO? Leave your politics out of this, it has no place here. They should be burned alive! Oh what a dream. Yep, you like? Of course on pay per view, I mean I am not into kids seeing anymore violence than they already do. That way, people could decide for themselves if they want themselves or their kids to learn what happens to scum sucking maggots who act like animals. ~BH
I was simply curious to see if anyone would jump all over willow for her fucktard post...thanks for not disappointing.

Oh ok. I didn't realize I quoted Willow. :eusa_eh: Take a look again sister, I didn't. Anyway, My point was that politics really have nothing to do with this. Hopefully I was wrong about you. ~BH

You got a real habit of defending sick bottomfeeders eh Ravi? You sick fuck you. WTF does (R) or (D) have to do with anything concerning this tragic story? You obviously don't have a daughter. Hey fuckO? Leave your politics out of this, it has no place here. They should be burned alive! Oh what a dream. Yep, you like? Of course on pay per view, I mean I am not into kids seeing anymore violence than they already do. That way, people could decide for themselves if they want themselves or their kids to learn what happens to scum sucking maggots who act like animals. ~BH
I was simply curious to see if anyone would jump all over willow for her fucktard post...thanks for not disappointing.

Oh ok. I didn't realize I quoted Willow. :eusa_eh: Take a look again sister, I didn't. Anyway, My point was that politics really have nothing to do with this. Hopefully I was wrong about you. ~BH
Willow's comment was political. Again, thanks for not disappointing.

What is an 11yr old doing unchaperoned at a mall?
Interesting question. When I was that age, though, I was allowed to hang out downtown with my friends after school and go home with my dad after he got off of work. None of us were ever gang raped.

As horrible as this is I suppose it really depends on how safe you feel your community is before you lock your kids up 24/7.

That is a good question. I don't even allow my 12 year old son to go to the mall unsupervised. If he goes to the Movies, we know the time it starts and the time it ends. No, he's not going to the McDonald's parking lot afterwards so he can be offered a joint by some older kid or be exposed to the whore of the group who's giving a blow job to some other boy behind the dumpster. At some point they gotta have some freedom to decide yes, I just think that prior to maybe 15, you gotta really clamp down on these kids. A daughter should be watched closely like this until 18 in my opinion, and afterwards as well if living at home still and going out to bars after 21. Simply More vulnerable to piggish Males in my opinion. :razz: ~BH

You can repeat it all you want, but it doesn't make your statement to me correct. I don't give a damn what Willow said. The fact is, you played the same game like a perfect little follower. LMAO! I love how you idiots try to justify your stupidity. Hypocrite. :razz: ~BH

What is an 11yr old doing unchaperoned at a mall?
Interesting question. When I was that age, though, I was allowed to hang out downtown with my friends after school and go home with my dad after he got off of work. None of us were ever gang raped.

As horrible as this is I suppose it really depends on how safe you feel your community is before you lock your kids up 24/7.

who said anything about locking kids up 24/7? :rolleyes:

You can repeat it all you want, but it doesn't make your statement to me correct. I don't give a damn what Willow said. The fact is, you played the same game like a perfect little follower. LMAO! I love how you idiots try to justify your stupidity. Hypocrite. :razz: ~BH
I know you don't, hence my question.

ravi wasn't defending the bottom feeders. she was responding to willow's idiotic post.

ravi wasn't defending the bottom feeders. she was responding to willow's idiotic post.

j, Because you validated it my friend, I'll give her a pass. :cool: ~BH

Hold on here folks. Willow was talking about the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals which has a pretty poor track record when it comes to violent cases. Here's her post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/161174-what-kind-of-immoral-bitch.html#post3471501

Now Ravi said the 11-year old girl was a Republican and said the girl who lured her into the gang rape was an 'immoral bitch':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/161174-what-kind-of-immoral-bitch-2.html#post3472145

That's pretty sad, Ravi. Even for a troll like yourself, you should apologize for that.

Hold on here folks. Willow was talking about the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals which has a pretty poor track record when it comes to violent cases. Here's her post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...4-what-kind-of-immoral-bitch.html#post3471501

Now Ravi said the 11-year old girl was a Republican and said the girl who lured her into the gang rape was an 'immoral bitch':

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...what-kind-of-immoral-bitch-2.html#post3472145

That's pretty sad, Ravi. Even for a troll like yourself, you should apologize for that.

Sounded to me like she meant the 'immoral bitch'- and the republican- was the girl who led the victim to the scene

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...4-what-kind-of-immoral-bitch.html#post3471501

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...what-kind-of-immoral-bitch-2.html#post3472145

Sounded to me like she meant the 'immoral bitch'- and the republican- was the girl who led the victim to the scene

Man JB, I thought I landed on planet blind fucks. Apparently, That wasn't the case brother. :cool: ~BH

Yeah, I believe you are correct. That's just sad.

I'm still curious about the skin color of the 11yr old victim.

I'm not sure what that says about me but it's probably not great.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I sure as hell hope so. Course it is Californicatin here.. see other thread,, so the ninth circuit will probably let the innocent lambs take a walk. yanno what I'm saying?
I read that she was a Republican...so there's your answer about immoral bitches.

Not so, immoral bitches tend to be demonRats. just look at some of you babes..:lol:

What was fucktardish about my post? doyathink??? What about this thread pisses you off so much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back