What kind of football would you choose to watch...

...if all these were on TV at the same time?

PeeWee
High School
College
Pro

Why would you choose Peewee over the others????

Pee-Wee_s_big_adventure.jpg

College first...HS second....NFL third.

I like HS because its nice to see up and coming players and kids playing to have fun not for money.

College first...HS second....NFL third.

I like HS because its nice to see up and coming players and kids playing to have fun not for money.

HS games are a lot of fun in person and I like to go catch my nephews play, but on tv? :doubt:

I like both on TV and live in person. Depends on whose playing. If its my alma mater then I go in person. I like watching it live on tv as well as I can get instant replays.

I really like that paraglider idea! This would match perfectly into Sonic 4! Lost Labyrinth has torches and a praglider would be similar (I mean another usable item).

If you could get Swedish girls in minnie skirts playing football, I expect I might take an interest in the game.

By the time I got oout of HS I was so sick of football (actually I was sick of the fans) that I havben't watched a game since.

I'm from a PA town and you know how crazy that place is for pigball.

If you could get Swedish girls in minnie skirts playing football, I expect I might take an interest in the game.

By the time I got oout of HS I was so sick of football (actually I was sick of the fans) that I havben't watched a game since.

I'm from a PA town and you know how crazy that place is for pigball.

lingerie-bowl-v-20070312020127543-000.jpg

This is why America is so awesome...

Forum List

Back