What Kind of Conservative Are You?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
1. Traditional mainline conservative - family values, low taxes, patriotic, strong defense, no radical feminism, no radical homosexuality

2. Neocon - Israel supporter, immigration supporter

3. Paleocon - "America First" foreign policy, immigration restrictionist, against free trade, supporter of sovereignty

4. Libertarian - low taxes, small government, abortion OK, drugs OK - keep government out of it

5. Christian conservative - no abortion, etc.

6. Pro-white conservative - no affirmative action, deport the illegals, stop the white-bashing, freedom of association

7. Other

Other::

Pro Family values
Pro Low taxes
Patriotic (not rabid about it)
Pro Strong defence
??? feminism
??? homosexuality
Israel supporter
??? Immigration
??? Free trade
Supporter of sovereignty
Pro Small government
Pro Life
Pro Pot
??? Cocaine
Blank check to government for anti-terror, tear the check up for pork.
Pro religious freedom, including freedom to have no religion
??? Affirmative action, tending against
Allow self-supporting, law-abiding immigrants to stay
Bash anyone I please
Associate with anyone I please

William Joyce said:
1. Traditional mainline conservative - family values, low taxes, patriotic, strong defense, no radical feminism, no radical homosexuality

2. Neocon - Israel supporter, immigration supporter

3. Paleocon - "America First" foreign policy, immigration restrictionist, against free trade, supporter of sovereignty

4. Libertarian - low taxes, small government, abortion OK, drugs OK - keep government out of it

5. Christian conservative - no abortion, etc.

6. Pro-white conservative - no affirmative action, deport the illegals, stop the white-bashing, freedom of association

7. Other

1/2 of 2
4 except drugs
1/2 of 5

Political alignments place me as a conservative libertarian. I'm VERY libertarian on economic issues, but more moderate on social issues. Mainly, I'm a states' rights libertarian.

Couldn't quite fit into these without clarification: red=I agree. Blue=clarification
William Joyce said:
1. Traditional mainline conservative - family values-not against family values, just never quite sure what they mean by that. , low taxes, patriotic, strong defense, no radical feminism, no radical homosexuality

2. Neocon - Israel supporter, seems like a WJ sand pit this one, I am FOR Israel in the sense I am for any ally. Considering what we have given/give to Egypt, Palestinians, etc., I very much doubt there are the huge discrepencies so many wish to see. immigration supporter

Actually, drugs are NOT ok, just the war against them is inane, so might as well get the taxes. I'm not in favor of government supplying addicts with drugs or paraphenalia.
5. Christian conservative - no abortion,Except for rape, incest, and the life of the mother-which should be her decision, when possible, when informed by Dr. etc.

6. Pro-white conservative - no affirmative action, deport the illegals,I want a sane immigration policy, sane for the US. I'm not as concerned about deportation as stopping the entries-especially in light of terrorism. This issue is going to be high on my criteria for voting, IF there is a leader with a policy I can agree with. stop the white-bashing, freedom of association

7. Other

Kathianne said:
Couldn't quite fit into these without clarification: red=I agree. Blue=clarification
I very much doubt there are the huge discrepencies so many wish to see

The numbers are out there, check for yourself and you will see A HUGE discrepency in how much aid Israel receives.

dilloduck said:
The numbers are out there, check for yourself and you will see A HUGE discrepency in how much aid Israel receives.
Not considering the support they've given, as opposed to active enemies. You feel free to go on as you have, doesn't bother me.

Kathianne said:
Not considering the support they've given, as opposed to active enemies. You feel free to go on as you have, doesn't bother me.

My intention is not to bother you---it's to point out the truth.

None of the above - and glad of it. Able to think for myself. Independence is never too expensive.

Darwins Friend said:
None of the above - and glad of it. Able to think for myself. Independence is never too expensive.

Odd--none of you viewpoints seem all that original, indepedent---or constructive.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dilloduck said:
It is a fact that Israeli recieves millions more in aid from the US than any other country.
Great, you screwed up a very good post.

Hard on illegal immigration...outsourcing of jobs...insourcing of cheap labor

also small social programs big on law enforcement and military...and by all means lower fuel costs...after all we fight their wars at our expense and receive no pay back!

Forum List

Back