What kind of compromise do you think could get through the senate?

With Reid there absolutely nothing will get through the Senate other than exactly what Bam Bam wants.

Let's say we give Obama and Reid Their
1.6 trillion dollar tax for people making more than 250k per year.
Wall street reform
A law requiring all corporations bailed out to repay it back within 5 years
A few other things like money to rebuild bridges, streets and modernize our energy grid.

We republicans get
-All welfare scale back to 2005 levels
-Welfare reform requiring some form of education or advancement towards a job to be on it.
-The Bush tax cuts remain in place for the middle class making 50-250k per year.
-SSI reform
-Strengthening the standards to get a house loan. Must be able to afford it.
-A high tariff on all Chinese goods.

and what ever else we really need to break out of this economic mess!

Thats one of the worst plans I've heard.

The compromise they will settle on is more revenue from American citizens, more borrowing from China, more gov't cheese for the masses.

Wall street reform
A few other things like money to rebuild bridges, streets and modernize our energy grid.

We republicans get
-Welfare reform requiring some form of education or advancement towards a job to be on it.
-The Bush tax cuts remain in place for the middle class making 50-250k per year.
-SSI reform

The compromise they will settle on is more revenue from American citizens, more borrowing from China, more gov't cheese for the masses.

It's what I call a compromise right down the middle. Both sides gets fucked a little with this!

Wall street reform

We republicans get
-SSI reform

It's what I call a compromise right down the middle. Both sides gets fucked a little with this!

We've already had a budget deal and compromise. Roll with it.

You seem to fail to understand that any bill raising revenue is required to originate in the house, so who holds the cards?

The dems. The Bush tax cuts for the rich are set to expire. The GOP would have to pass a bill and the senate to accept for the president sign, otherwise everyone has their tax rates restored to the Clinton plan. The GOP are far at the bottom of the totem pole.

The current rates belong to your dear leader, he signed them into existance and you might want to remember that without the bottom of a totem the rest has no place to stand. So let them all expire if Maobama is more interested in punishing success than doing the right thing, he's been offered other ways to increase revenue but he seems to be stuck on his ideology.

I agree. Let the tax cuts expire for all.

The revenue is in the middle class. Way more of them than the rich. If that fuck in the WH is after revenue thats the place to go.

However if he's still on his social justice bullshit kick then tax only the rich.

I'm sure the economy will improve either way. NOT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back