What Kind of Candidate Do The USMB RWers Seriously Think They Need

What Kind Of Candidate Do You Need To Beat Obama?

• A Hard Right-Winger Who Will NEVER Compromise

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A Moderate Right-Winger Who Will Compromise Very Little

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • An Independent Who Might Be Able To Barter With Both Parties Equally

• A Moderately Left-Winged Candidate With Some Common Sense

• Total voters
ROFLMAO at your choices, why it seems the only Reasonable on is the one you would want. To fucking funny.

You think Right wingers need to support a left leaning candidate?

To fucking rich.

To answer your Question though, I want a candidate that will not compromise when it comes to spending. Other than that they can be rather liberal, I would not care.

Man...your partisanship really has fried your brain cell.

The type of Candidate I want is WAAAAY to the Left of Obama. The Candidate I want would have saw to it that Bush was arrested, and Cheney and Rove et al. The candidate I wanted would have closed down Gitmo within the first 6 months by any means necessary. The candidate I wanted would have put Single payer on the table and would have settled for the public option. I and MILLIONS of other progressives and liberals wanted those things. That's what and who we voted for. To that extent, we are unhappy.

Snap out of it man...seriously.

*SMH*

Arrested for what????

Everything.

ROFLMAO at your choices, why it seems the only Reasonable on is the one you would want. To fucking funny.

You think Right wingers need to support a left leaning candidate?

To fucking rich.

To answer your Question though, I want a candidate that will not compromise when it comes to spending. Other than that they can be rather liberal, I would not care.

The type of Candidate I want is WAAAAY to the Left of Obama. The Candidate I want would have saw to it that Bush was arrested, and Cheney and Rove et al. The candidate I wanted would have closed down Gitmo within the first 6 months by any means necessary. The candidate I wanted would have put Single payer on the table and would have settled for the public option. I and MILLIONS of other progressives and liberals wanted those things. That's what and who we voted for. To that extent, we are unhappy.

*SMH*

Exactly what Part of my post is Partisanship? The part where I say it is funny you think Right wingers should want to support a left of center Candidate? Or the part where I said All I care about is a candidate who will control spending, they could be as liberal as they come on almost every other issue, as long as they understand our Debt Problems, and control spending. I would vote for them all day long.

So how is that Hyper Partisanship? Sound to me like you are Projecting your own Ways on me. See I voted for Clinton Twice. I voted for a Democrat governor of Michigan. I have voted for Democrats many Times in the past. The last thing I am is a Republican Partisan.

I really only care about 3 issues at all. Spending, Government size and Power, and Defense. On almost every other issue I would be described as a Liberal.

*SMH*

Arrested for what????

If his candidate is as far to the left as he claims, then his candidate would have been a totalitarian. So he would have arrested them merely for having a different political viewpoint.

Apparently so--I can think of a couple of high level officials that need to be arrested over the Fast and Furious program--but I'll bet my last nickle that'll never happen.

How many lives did the Solandra issue cause vs. say the Two wars the Bush got us into?

*SMH*

Arrested for what????

Everything.

Yeah right--for some reason I already knew you wouldn't be able to slobber up an answer on that one---:lol: Typical liberal thumb-sucker answer.

Save the anybody but Obama BS. It doesn't really work that way.

The RWers will lap it up, however, Independents and the rest won't.

Do you believe you need a very extreme RW candidate to topple Obama?

OR someone a bit right of center who has a more serious chance to bring parties and people together to get some good stuff done?

What say you?

Obama is done. Every dollar he spends to get reelected is a dollar wasted. The bum doesnt even want to work, more then 25% of his presidency he wants to focus on getting reelected.

Everything he has done since taking office is at the BBB (benefit of big business) the change he offered is worth less then the change in your pocket. He is a corporate liberal just like Bush. He is a servant to power.

Forum List

Back