What kind of camera?

Original Nikon D200 is still my workhorse (it is beat to hell), but I'm days away from a Canon Mark II, then I'm done for a few years.

All of my film is done on Leica R6.2's but I'm down to astro-only with the film these days. I'm old skool on the astro stuff).

Canon EOS 30-D. Standard lens, telephoto lens and macro lens.

A feature that I love about this camera is, that it has a viewfinder, i.e., you look through the viewfinder at what you want to shoot, focus and shoot it. None of this squinting at an LED screen on the back of the camera which you can never see in the bright sunlight.

That is one of the things I like about the Z981 I bought. It has a viewfinder and an LED screen. You can choose what you want whenever you want it.

I have a Canon 5d, then a 40d for my backup. Then I have an older 20d that I call my 4x4 camera. Meaning, its the one I would care least about if I dropped it in the mud or it gets hit by a big hailstone....Im a storm chaser who is currently working on a book of Weather Photography.

1 day old nikon d7000

I was having a hard time deciding my next purchase between the D90 and D300, the D7000 fits my needs perfectly. How do you like it so far?

N6006
Olympus Stylus 1050 SW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Topics

Forum List

Back