What job will you apply for? ...next year in Communist America.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
i'm going to apply for cremation worker.
i figure stuffing dead bodies into the incinerator will be better than working in the mines or being an executioner for the army of peace.

the work should be secure.

i'm going to stay away from politics and the military because those people are always getting purged.

i figure stuffing dead bodies into the incinerator will be better than working in the mines or being an executioner for the army of peace.

i'm going to stay away from politics and the military because those people are always getting purged.

President would be good but I'm guessing that Obama has got that locked down for the next few decades.

I'll stick with the one I've already got, thanks. I love the work and the satisfaction I get from serving the voters in my community is second only to when I was serving my country. (Which was the best job EVER, by the way)

I'll take the swing shift tractor operator at the farming collective. I like my days free.

In fact, anything with one of those shiny peaked caps, shiny buttons and knee-high riding boots would be cool with me...there will be plenty of those.

I'm going to sell tinfoil hats to the right wing nutters who think the Kenyan is coming to put them in FEMA camps.

Do you get shiny buttons with that job...cos I might go for that one as well?

I want to be a FEMA camp warden for Comrade Obama.

Yeah me too, I'll make the lumpenproles listen to the indigo girls all day on the camp PA while they labor making apple pies and baseballs.

I'm guessing that creamation will be outlawed soon, due to carbon emissions.

So find another job, like auditor for the IRS or repo guy with a tow truck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back