What I've learned from the Bible

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well not that anybody will care, but I have learned that the bible hurts whe it hit's you in the head!! I know first hand from when I saw Stryper in concert, the singer was throwing them into to the audience to spread the word and darn near knocked me out!:D

I would take that as an omen!

Originally posted by Joz
1. Are you aware of the saying taken from scripture "love the sinner, hate the sin"? God does not love all things, God IS love; there is a difference. He loves the homosexual not the homosexual lifestyle.

2. Does it matter?

It does really. You read and hear of Gods endless love and I have wondered about his love or lack of for the devils. They were created by him.

Someone had written that God knows the future - I don't know if I believe that. I hate to think that a child who falls victim to a horrible crime - was forseen all along - that he knew the outcome of torture of that young life.

Originally posted by winston churchi
It does really. You read and hear of Gods endless love and I have wondered about his love or lack of for the devils. They were created by him.

Someone had written that God knows the future - I don't know if I believe that. I hate to think that a child who falls victim to a horrible crime - was forseen all along - that he knew the outcome of torture of that young life.

Is this the main reason you are undecided?

Forum List

Back