What it Will Take to Win

Aug 7, 2012
By most projections, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire will determine the outcome of the election.

President Obama won all of those states in 2008 and will need to hold on to about half if he’s to secure reelection.

Neither campaign is slated to spend any time outside of these battleground states in the coming days.

Politico Swing State Polls & Map

403865303.jpg

• Banned
The polls bear watching over the next 60 days until the election, especially the swing states mentioned in the OP. People can argue crazy things back and forth on a political forum but the swing states are the determinent and at the moment Obama has an edge. If he doesn't get a pretty good bounce after the convention, I'd be surprised.

The polls bear watching over the next 60 days until the election, especially the swing states mentioned in the OP. People can argue crazy things back and forth on a political forum but the swing states are the determinent and at the moment Obama has an edge. If he doesn't get a pretty good bounce after the convention, I'd be surprised.

You can take MI and PA out of the undecided column. They are in Obama's column.

And if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't fuck with them.

And if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't fuck with them.

Get back in your hole.

What will it take to win? Lots of illegal alien and dead voters driven to the polls in Democratic vans. Since they will all vote more than once, that will help.

What will it take to win? Lots of illegal alien and dead voters driven to the polls in Democratic vans. Since they will all vote more than once, that will help.

I'm waiting for the DNC to tell me what state they want me to vote in. I hope it's Florida. Warmer weather. :tongue:

I'm waiting for the DNC to tell me what state they want me to vote in. I hope it's Florida. Warmer weather. :tongue:

You'd better throw a few more batteries in the electric car, I'm sure they will have you hitting several states.

Polls will matter more once the debates start. They will also be more accurate because pollsters don't want to look bad closer to the election.

You'd better throw a few more batteries in the electric car, I'm sure they will have you hitting several states.

I have a classic RX7, thank you very much. You do get paid more for traveling to different states, that's true. I don't really need the money; I just like sticking it to conservatives.

:dev3:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

Battleground states...

Ohio Obama is + 0.7
Virginia Obama is +0.6
Florida Obama is +0.6
Iowa Obama is +0.2
NC Romney is +2.0
Colorado Obama is +2.3
Nevada Obama is +3.3
Missouri Romney is +6.0
Wisconsin Obama is +1.4
Michigan Obama is +2.4
PA Obama is +7.7
NH Obama is +3.5

The only significant leads are Romney in Missouri and Obama in PA.

5 states are within 1.5%, 5 are less than 3.5%.

In other words, the majority of the battleground states are within the margin or error, and too close to call.

I have a classic RX7, thank you very much. You do get paid more for traveling to different states, that's true. I don't really need the money; I just like sticking it to conservatives.

:dev3:

They can convert RX7's over to battery? Cool! I see Dear Ruler's wealth redistribution is working out for you. Do you get it in a check, deposited into an account or credited to a card? :D

They are in his column on the chart and map!:eusa_clap:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

Battleground states...

Ohio Obama is + 0.7
Virginia Obama is +0.6
Florida Obama is +0.6
Iowa Obama is +0.2
NC Romney is +2.0
Colorado Obama is +2.3
Nevada Obama is +3.3
Missouri Romney is +6.0
Wisconsin Obama is +1.4
Michigan Obama is +2.4
PA Obama is +7.7
NH Obama is +3.5

The only significant leads are Romney in Missouri and Obama in PA.

5 states are within 1.5%, 5 are less than 3.5%.

In other words, the majority of the battleground states are within the margin or error, and too close to call.
And that's the RCP average, which compiles numerous polls that count registered voters and adults, rather than likely voters, and some of which are famous for oversampling democrats.

I suspect that Boiking & the dems are in deep kimchee and they know it.

By most projections, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire will determine the outcome of the election.

President Obama won all of those states in 2008 and will need to hold on to about half if he’s to secure reelection.

Neither campaign is slated to spend any time outside of these battleground states in the coming days.
Politico Swing State Polls & Map

403865303.jpg

I am still waiting for the details you promised from Obama's speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXSvsEGlf84]Woody Woodpecker Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back