What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

My question for the OP and the woman in this video and others like them is: Why is it never enough for a white person to just not be racist?
Before going any further, did you watch the video in its entirety?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I value your contributions to the forum, though we do not always agree.

The post that triggered you; Post What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless... was not directed at you, but it caused offense in that YOU BELIEVE the majority culture does not want to end racism, where I believe it does.

Perhaps where you and I could agree, as that since I have had such extensive experience in both communities, the majority culture may not agree that there is extensive institutional and unconscious racism, and when it does present, more harsh social ostracization from the majority community, including officially sanctioning needs to take place.

OTH, what I think the majority culture is looking for, is some ownership among the minority community for it's own failings. Personally, I believe a lot of these failings have been purposely engineered by the elites, but many would call me a conspricy theorist on that point, though I have provided evidence for this contention on multiple occasions.

Perhaps you could run a five option poll for more information from forum members if you want to know attitudes around here?;

Do you believe institutional racism exists and there is something you can do about it?

Do you believe institution racism exists and there is nothing you can do about it?

Do you believe racial disparities are the fault of the out-group and there is nothing they can do about it?

Do you believe racial disparities are the fault of the out-group and there is every reason to believe they should do something to change?

Do you believe racial disparities are the fault of the out-group and this has been intentionally engineered by the bureaucracy and the forces of institutional racism?

Vote in more than one if you like.

This might provide you with more useful answers concerning the state of race relations than anything you have done up to this point.

I don't need to create a poll in this forum asking the questions you suggest. I already know the answers. I know the true state of race relations. I know the attitudes of the majority of the white people here in this section. You and those like you need to take advantage of all the information out there that would provide you with the knowledge you need to learn to know just how much work we must do.

And understand that I might have had more extensive experience in both communities than you. I'm black grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. I lived in cities that were majorly white. I've worked umpteen jobs being the only black. I was on sports teams as the only black. I was married to a white woman and have lived in the suburbs with whites. Why whites like you think you can lecture us makes me laugh. We do not live isolated from whites.

Last, we are not concerned with what the majority race is looking for. We all live in the American culture so dump the racist bullshit that separate cultures to continue believing in white supremacy. It is fake news for us to blame ourselves when the system made by whites caused the problem. Those who think like you in the majority need to face that.

Because as you look at our overall history we have taken plenty off ownership. When will the majority race do the same?

I think you are afraid of what you might find. You just might find you are ignorant and your ideas are based on your own ignorance. Perhaps folks already know that both communities are being oppressed by the exact same problem, a problem you don't want to face, because it is too painful of a reality.

Of course a "system made by whites" caused the problem, but it wasn't made by whites just to benefit whites. That is not what you are getting. It was made by whites to benefit those who rule. There have been and are blacks in the ruling class, and nothing changes. YOU KNOW this... . but you care not.

Blacks on the Supreme Court, as Sec. of Defense, of State, as President, Blacks in fortune 500 companies, but nothing changes. . hmmmmm I wonder why? :dunno:

Oh I know, b/c what I am saying is wrong, and what you are saying is right? Bullshit.

It has nothing to do with rank and file members of the population at this point. No amount of "raising awareness" or "increasing education" will ever help the problem. Nor will "reparations," that will just piss some people off, while giving free hand out to folks that would piss away entitlements at commercial establishments with no knowledge of how to invest it, it would cause ill will between different communities with out really addressing any real problems. IOW, it will just make the problems worse.

If you don't know this, you have been thoroughly indoctrinated.

The system was made by whites and for the benefits of whites. That's a fact.

Your post is pathetic. I've worked 30 years in the black community and your ass is wrong. I know what I'm talking about. I've seen the issues and causes. l studied and faced the problem and created ways that have helped reduce them. Have you?

I doubt it.

Until dumb opinionated whites like you stop the fact less remarks about things you know nothing about, the work that needs to be done to fix the racist system whites created, won't be done. You post the same dumb ass small minded white racist bullshit about what you think we don't know and how anything we ask for will piss off whites like that matters. Whites like you need to understand that we don't give a fuck if you get mad. You need to know that we have been pissed for a long time, almost 4 centuries to be exact. And we are not the only ones. So what those like you should do is shut your mouths and listen. We know better than you what the cause of the problems are for us and what we need to do. And if you continue your arrogance in 15 years when your asses are a minority, you will listen or you will be moved to the back of he bus.

And there won't be a damn thing you can do to stop it.
" I've worked 30 years in the black community[SIC]"
Perhaps consider working elsewhere.

I think I'll keep working in the black community thank you.

We laugh at whites like you. You lie to yourself everyday just to get out of bed.

Then you gather in places like this where you get told what you desperately need to hear in order to feel validated as a white person.

You would not dare enter a majority black forum like we enter majority white USMB and talk like you do.

Pussy.
Suggest a Black forum and I'll tell them of my adventures in Roosevelt, Uniondale and Hempstead, both good and bad.

I repeat: Why is it never enough for a white person to just not be racist?
Watching the video in its entirety will give you the answer you seek.

It'll give the answer you seek, not me.

I watched enough of it to see that it's just another ashamed white person telling me I'm racist just because she thinks she is or that she thinks she used to be.

Even if I watch the video in its entirety, my original question stands: Why is a white person not being racist never enough? What else does she expect me to do other than not be racist and behave towards blacks the same way I behave towards whites? Why is more expected of me beyond this?

I don't need to create a poll in this forum asking the questions you suggest. I already know the answers. I know the true state of race relations. I know the attitudes of the majority of the white people here in this section. You and those like you need to take advantage of all the information out there that would provide you with the knowledge you need to learn to know just how much work we must do.

And understand that I might have had more extensive experience in both communities than you. I'm black grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. I lived in cities that were majorly white. I've worked umpteen jobs being the only black. I was on sports teams as the only black. I was married to a white woman and have lived in the suburbs with whites. Why whites like you think you can lecture us makes me laugh. We do not live isolated from whites.

Last, we are not concerned with what the majority race is looking for. We all live in the American culture so dump the racist bullshit that separate cultures to continue believing in white supremacy. It is fake news for us to blame ourselves when the system made by whites caused the problem. Those who think like you in the majority need to face that.

Because as you look at our overall history we have taken plenty off ownership. When will the majority race do the same?

I think you are afraid of what you might find. You just might find you are ignorant and your ideas are based on your own ignorance. Perhaps folks already know that both communities are being oppressed by the exact same problem, a problem you don't want to face, because it is too painful of a reality.

Of course a "system made by whites" caused the problem, but it wasn't made by whites just to benefit whites. That is not what you are getting. It was made by whites to benefit those who rule. There have been and are blacks in the ruling class, and nothing changes. YOU KNOW this... . but you care not.

Blacks on the Supreme Court, as Sec. of Defense, of State, as President, Blacks in fortune 500 companies, but nothing changes. . hmmmmm I wonder why? :dunno:

Oh I know, b/c what I am saying is wrong, and what you are saying is right? Bullshit.

It has nothing to do with rank and file members of the population at this point. No amount of "raising awareness" or "increasing education" will ever help the problem. Nor will "reparations," that will just piss some people off, while giving free hand out to folks that would piss away entitlements at commercial establishments with no knowledge of how to invest it, it would cause ill will between different communities with out really addressing any real problems. IOW, it will just make the problems worse.

If you don't know this, you have been thoroughly indoctrinated.

The system was made by whites and for the benefits of whites. That's a fact.

Your post is pathetic. I've worked 30 years in the black community and your ass is wrong. I know what I'm talking about. I've seen the issues and causes. l studied and faced the problem and created ways that have helped reduce them. Have you?

I doubt it.

Until dumb opinionated whites like you stop the fact less remarks about things you know nothing about, the work that needs to be done to fix the racist system whites created, won't be done. You post the same dumb ass small minded white racist bullshit about what you think we don't know and how anything we ask for will piss off whites like that matters. Whites like you need to understand that we don't give a fuck if you get mad. You need to know that we have been pissed for a long time, almost 4 centuries to be exact. And we are not the only ones. So what those like you should do is shut your mouths and listen. We know better than you what the cause of the problems are for us and what we need to do. And if you continue your arrogance in 15 years when your asses are a minority, you will listen or you will be moved to the back of he bus.

And there won't be a damn thing you can do to stop it.
" I've worked 30 years in the black community[SIC]"
Perhaps consider working elsewhere.

I think I'll keep working in the black community thank you.

We laugh at whites like you. You lie to yourself everyday just to get out of bed.

Then you gather in places like this where you get told what you desperately need to hear in order to feel validated as a white person.

You would not dare enter a majority black forum like we enter majority white USMB and talk like you do.

Pussy.
Suggest a Black forum and I'll tell them of my adventures in Roosevelt, Uniondale and Hempstead, both good and bad.

Find one on your own. I didn't find this one by asking a white person to look it up for me. So you go find an all black forum and tell all of them to stop whining about their opposition to white racism.

Or maybe you should watch our videos to understand the rebuttal we have to all of that....

You don't have any rebuttals.
We have infinite rebuttals.

You just have the privilege to be able ignore and dismiss them while we are forced to listen to every racist syllable DiAngelo and other low IQ twits have to say.

Or maybe you should watch our videos to understand the rebuttal we have to all of that....

You just have the privilege to be able ignore and dismiss them while we are forced to listen to every racist syllable DiAngelo and other low IQ twits have to say.

You have no rebuttals.

You have no rebuttals.
No, YOU have no rebuttals.

All you have is outdated statistics, racist stereotypes based on your own deranged mind, and the monopoly over the conversation of race that forces white people to not be able to voice OUR perspective and at the same time to bend over backwards to accommodate your wants. Once white people are allowed to voice our own concerns you cowards run away from the debate or shut it down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back