What issue would Jillian like to debate with me.

Valox

Dec 1, 2011
She keeps on negging me, but never provides an ounce of substance for her reasoning. Given your rep, you are obviously popular with the masses, but that does not necessarily mean you have substance.

I would like to debate you and I would like to see some substance from you. Pick your topic and lets debate.

Let's see what you are made of.

buffer.jpg

Llllllllet's get ready to RUUUMMMMMMMBUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

Bump. C'mon Jillian, lets have an honest debate.

She keeps on negging me, but never provides an ounce of substance for her reasoning. Given your rep, you are obviously popular with the masses, but that does not necessarily mean you have substance.

I would like to debate you and I would like to see some substance from you. Pick your topic and lets debate.

neg whining in the form of a debate challenge is still neg whining.

neg whining in the form of a debate challenge is still neg whining.

So neg me. I would like to see a debate and see what this piece of garbage has.

I am open for a threesome where her pal, Valerie can chime in.

Last edited:

OK. That's just retarded.

Negged for whining about negs.

Doesn't matter. Odds are she'd mop the floor with you...

And that comes from someone who doesn't necessarily share her political views.

She has been hiding for awhile now.

Bring it on.

Imagine that. I get negg'd for asking people to back their shit up. Unfortunately, this is how trolls rolls.

They are afraid of actual discussion and run away like little bitches.

Imagine that. I get negg'd for asking people to back their shit up. Unfortunately, this is how trolls rolls.

Moron.

You got negged for whining about negs. The bolded should have been a clue.

Moron.

And you just ignored him and what he said. Jillian does drive by trolling with no substance and negs people for little to no reason. She can not handle the truth so lashes out.

It is simple, she should explain what it is she finds offensive or wrong. Instead she uses her supposed popularity to neg people. And you play along.

he ask for an explanation and offered to debate it. And your response is fuck off while supporting a troll.

Since Ernie popped his head into this thread, I will open the debate up to you.

Lets see what you have, inbred.

Moron.

And you just ignored him and what he said. Jillian does drive by trolling with no substance and negs people for little to no reason. She can not handle the truth so lashes out.

It is simple, she should explain what it is she finds offensive or wrong. Instead she uses her supposed popularity to neg people. And you play along.

he ask for an explanation and offered to debate it. And your response is fuck off while supporting a troll.
I've debated Jillian plenty of times and both of us don't use the word "debate" loosely, either.

But, like me, she treats stupid differently.

Doesn't matter. Odds are she'd mop the floor with you...

And that comes from someone who doesn't necessarily share her political views.

Bring it on.

Perhaps she has something more important to do than answering you.... Like a crossword?

She routinely does troll drive by. One sentence attacks with no supporting evidence or explanation in defense of people like Truthmatters and Rdean. She is an obamabot that lost what ever intelligence she once had when he got elected.

Bring it on.

Perhaps she has something more important to do than answering you.... Like a crossword?

She routinely does troll drive by. One sentence attacks with no supporting evidence or explanation in defense of people like Truthmatters and Rdean. She is an obamabot that lost what ever intelligence she once had when he got elected.
I can understand her doing that to you.

Forum List

Back