What Islam Has Given Women

So who cares about Mitt Romney? You're WAY off. The GOP base is nothing of the sort. That's just propaganda you choose to believe.

Your comment on Katrina is nonsensical, nor does it support your misguided opinion that the GOP is the party of racism. If anyone is racist, it's the Dems. Y'all buy minority votes with cheesy handouts the way grandma buys little kids with candy, then it's off to their room until next election.

So blacks are "stupid" for not getting out of the way of a hurricane, and they "sell" their votes in the most unprincipled of ways.

Can you even hear yourself, and what you're saying?

LOL

I took a few classes at a community college that had a large middle eastern population. (It was one of five community colleges that I took classes at, and I later went on to a university, so spare me the community college jokes)

I think that you need to go back to school and take classes in remedial English.

Anyways, the point to this post: its funny how these arabs try to stay true to their beliefs here or in the UK. It's bullshit, and I've pointed it out to some of them many times. These retard towel head girls going to college in America still wear their towels. Can they even go to college back home? They come to America and take advantage of America's oppurtunities. At this particular school, its wasnt uncommon for a professor to allow "language calculators" on exams, because a ton of them dont even know english. One professor told us how a student got credit for a physics question he answered wrong, because he didnt know what "equator" meant in english. HAHA. These people come here and dont assimilate, they prosper, and its a slap in the face.

Clean the bruise off your slapped face. Live and let live. What did these girls do to you? If you are going to resort to name-calling and criticism of one’s English, at least be sure that your own spelling and grammar is correct. Based on the way that you communicate, I think that your elementary school teacher gave you a lot of leniency too.

Check out what Slate had to say about it recently. That is, that Democrats essentially have an error margin of ZERO on votes because they have so pissed off white voters.

When America goes majority-nonwhite, yes, this will ensure Democratic dominance. It will also send America down the shitter.

I and tons of other white americans don't want to be in a virtually all-white party.

Sorry.

I and tons of other white americans don't want to be in a virtually all-white party.

Sorry.

Most of the GOP faithful I know would love to return to the seperate bathroom, segregated says of the 40s and 50s. No, they won't say it but thei jokes and deeds show it.

Most of the GOP faithful I know would love to return to the seperate bathroom, segregated says of the 40s and 50s. No, they won't say it but thei jokes and deeds show it.

I don't think that's true. I doubt many republicans want to return to full fledged segregation.

But, as their posts constantly indicate, they are not very comfortable outside of the confines of their virtually all-white party. Minorities make them uncomfortable, to put it charitably. One need only scan this thread, and this board for examples: i.e., blacks are too stupid to get out of the way of hurricanes, blacks sell their votes for unprincipled reasons, muslim-americans are evil; not to mention the multitude of racially charged posts about hispanics.

In fact, I challenge anyone to find more than a handfull of posts started by a republican, that casts muslim-americans, hispanics, or blacks in a positive light; in a way that is not divisive, and honors our shared american values.

The GOP base is absolutely the religious right. Bought and sold. It's where money comes from. It's where the voters come from. It's where the grass roots folk who carry the petitions come from.

As for the Katrina thing.. er.. well, there were certainly enough vocal folk from your side of the aisle (not all) who very much had a blame the victim mentality. Was it racist? I never really thought it was that. I thought, mostly, it was classist. It was also in keeping with people running government who HATE government and want it to shrivel up so they can "drown it in the bathtub".

You know, kind of like making someone our ambassador to an organization who holds that organization in contempt. probably not the best of ideas.

Y'all are killing me. The GOP base is NOT the religious right. That's a myth created by the left.

You can excuse the "victims" of Katrina all you want. Fact of the matter is, they had enough forewarning to WALK to safety. Instead, they chose to stand like deer in the headlights while a Cat 5 rolled ashore on them.

I absolve government of nothing. Nagin and Blanco were absolute derelicts.

But you on the left choose to blame the Fed govt, which is bull. Blanco refused to request Fed aid until the storm hit, even though she was asked twice by the President beforehand for the request. Had Bush violated Louisiana's sovereignty as a state y'all have been all over him for that.

Back to personal accountability. In the aftermath, there was none. I don't need "Big Brother" to tell me I need to get out from in front of a Cat 5 hurricane, and if I can't get a ride, I'll walk. But I'm damned sure not going to stand there like a deer in the headlights because I don't know what to do without being told.

THAT Nanny State mentality, and complete dependence on "Big Brother" to think for you is a product of left, plain and simple.

yes but we want em labled moonbat and american.....

Sorry.

Then you have one: the Democrats.

But what white Democrats don't seem to get is that the blacks, Hispanics, etc. populating the Rainbow Donkey Extortion Network DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITES AT ALL, whether GOP or Democrat or poor or rich or whatever. THEY CARE ABOUT BLACKS. And Hispanics. Meanwhile, the Kumbaya-singing whites think "we're all in this together."

I wouldn't say white Republicans are all that much more wise to this, but subconsciously they are. They don't want crime, bad neighborhoods, black family values, etc., they just don't say it quite that explicitly. Much of the GOP or conservative cause is an oblique way of advocating for whites.

As Sam Francis noted, the time for "oblique" is over. Whites need to be up front about what they want, as a racial group, without any more apology than you'll hear from blacks.

But what white Democrats don't seem to get is that the blacks, Hispanics, etc. populating the Rainbow Donkey Extortion Network DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITES AT ALL, whether GOP or Democrat or poor or rich or whatever. THEY CARE ABOUT BLACKS. And Hispanics. Meanwhile, the whites think "we're all in this together."

I wouldn't say white Republicans are all that much more wise to this, but subconsciously they are. They don't want crime, bad neighborhoods, black family values, etc., they just don't say it quite that explicitly. Much of the GOP or conservative cause is an oblique way of advocating for whites.

As Sam Francis noted, the time for "oblique" is over. Whites need to be up front about what they want, as a racial group, without any more apology than you'll hear from blacks.
I disagree. I've seen nothing to lead anyone to thing the 'whites' think 'we're all in this together', instead they assume the votes of the minorities while doing nothing for them.

But what white Democrats don't seem to get is that the blacks, Hispanics, etc. populating the Rainbow Donkey Extortion Network DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITES AT ALL, whether GOP or Democrat or poor or rich or whatever. THEY CARE ABOUT BLACKS. And Hispanics. Meanwhile, the Kumbaya-singing whites think "we're all in this together."

Much of the GOP or conservative cause is an oblique way of advocating for whites.

Thank you. I appreciate your honesty on this.

Um is it possible to talk about the actual topic here which is women in the middle east. I love the idea of talking about the subservient roles women are forced to endure throughout most of the world. The problem is that Kathianne doesn't really care about those women. She only cares about villifying Islam. How do we know? Because the problem is the middle east in general, not Islam. Every religious group in the middle east mistreats women. Women's roles in Chinese and Japanese society are equally oppressed. It's ridiculous. So can we talk about feminism or are we gonna get mired into the racial predjufice of the board's white supremacist?

Um is it possible to talk about the actual topic here which is women in the middle east. I love the idea of talking about the subservient roles women are forced to endure throughout most of the world. The problem is that Kathianne doesn't really care about those women. She only cares about villifying Islam. How do we know? Because the problem is the middle east in general, not Islam. Every religious group in the middle east mistreats women. Women's roles in Chinese and Japanese society are equally oppressed. It's ridiculous. So can we talk about feminism or are we gonna get mired into the racial predjufice of the board's white supremacist?

Let's just say you have displayed your ignorance aout my prejudices, to say a problem with Islam, nope, extreme Islam/Orthodox Islam, yes. Japan is hardly as repressive throughout their society, hasn't been since WWII, same problem as Russia, no choice. China, well in the cities not so bad for women, you would be correct in the rural areas.

As for me a White supremacist, ask WJ.

I wonder how easy it would be to force a christian housewife into a career and making her admit that the bible is wrong about the man being head of household... I am not a fan of the compulsory nature of any dogma that restricts equality...

...but making injuns wear shoes is another matter altogether.

Sorry Kathianne, I should've been clearer. I was hating on your anti-Islam thread, but my second comment was referring to the idiots like WJ and Liberalism who have high jacked a threat about women and made it about white supremacy. I think you are a conservative, but not a white supremacist, my bad.

Sorry Kathianne, I should've been clearer. I was hating on your anti-Islam thread, but my second comment was referring to the idiots like WJ and Liberalism who have high jacked a threat about women and made it about white supremacy. I think you are a conservative, but not a white supremacist, my bad.

Of course. My intentions on starting the thread were the mistreatment of women, I excluded forced marriage, female genital mutilation, and other things. I was not 'hating' rather expressing my problems with Islam, as practiced by 'orthodoxy.'

Thank you for acknowledging I am far from a white supremacist, quite the contrary as anyone that wishes to sift through my humble posts would find.

Forum List

Back