What Isael can do to save itself -?

It is too late.
When the urn is given to Tinny's relatives with his ashes, Israel will still be around. However, I imagine many of you can just picture Tinny salivating over the fact of the destruction of Israel. This is what he prays for every night, and no doubt when he accompanies his Muslim buddies to the Friday sermon at the mosque. He has made himself a promise that when this happens, he will finally take off his Arafat headpiece and wash it.

jt2

Hi Hoss,Arafats HEADPIECE as you call it,has become a massive fashion statement,and is worn in support for Palestinians, over the past few years worldwide........it's worn as a shawl,head scarf,as a fabric belt through loops of denims,worn as an wrap around round the waist.I am theliq fashionista to the world.

Reading some of this negative prose from the Zionist Lobby here,I realize that I am so much more interesting and worldly,have to SOAR Hoss,can't hang around TURKEYS for too long as you can appreciate.steve
Wearing a tablecloth as a hat is fashion statement alright. About the same as wearing water buckets on your feet.

Israel should just surrender, pack up and leave. There's no long term future for them in Palestine.

To save itself, all Israelis should convert to Islam. Poof! No more tangles!

You make an interesting suggestion----do you know of any muslim societies that have not engage in deadly internecine fighting? Right now in several muslim countries----eg---Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria -----the gutters are red with blood as muslims kill muslims. I have relatives who SURVIVED in muslim countries-----only by STAYING AWAY FROM THE MUSLIMS ---and, or course, some who are alive because they escaped to Israel. I suggest that you become a SHIITE MUSLIM and run away to Pakistan

You make an interesting suggestion----do you know of any muslim societies that have not engage in deadly internecine fighting? Right now in several muslim countries----eg---Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria -----the gutters are red with blood as muslims kill muslims. I have relatives who SURVIVED in muslim countries-----only by STAYING AWAY FROM THE MUSLIMS ---and, or course, some who are alive because they escaped to Israel. I suggest that you become a SHIITE MUSLIM and run away to Pakistan
But we don't give a crap about arabs fighting arabs. For some strange reason, the US only cares about arabs fighting Israel. Why is that? :dunno:

But we don't give a crap about arabs fighting arabs. For some strange reason, the US only cares about arabs fighting Israel. Why is that? :dunno:

Try to keep up----the US actually intervened in the fighting in Libya As to "CARING" you have no way of knowing about who cares about what You seem a bit "bitter" about something------your statement is ACCUSATORY Most americans I have encountered do not care at all as to what is going on outside of their own lives -----most barely know-----my guess is that you are one of them. The USA has never been involved in any of the fighting that involved Israel -----but we have been involved in LOTS OF OTHER areas of conflict Are you over the age of 15? You are taking part in a discussion about Israel and Palestine------this discussion group does not represent the entire populaiotn of either the world or the USA

Try to keep up----the US actually intervened in the fighting in Libya As to "CARING" you have no way of knowing about who cares about what You seem a bit "bitter" about something------your statement is ACCUSATORY Most americans I have encountered do not care at all as to what is going on outside of their own lives -----most barely know-----my guess is that you are one of them. The USA has never been involved in any of the fighting that involved Israel -----but we have been involved in LOTS OF OTHER areas of conflict Are you over the age of 15? You are taking part in a discussion about Israel and Palestine------this discussion group does not represent the entire populaiotn of either the world or the USA

The US intervened in Libya to save American oil, just like in Iraq.
"The USA has never been involved in any of the fighting that involved Israel" So why were we in Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, threatening Iran, troops in Saudi Arabia... and 9/11.

try-extinguish-flames-protester-578.jpg

"The USA has never been involved in any of the fighting that involved Israel" So why were we in Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, threatening Iran, troops in Saudi Arabia... and 9/11.

try a review of history -----the UNITED STATES has several reasons for being involved in conflict One is the interests of the USA are affected another is ethical concerns ------you would not understand Strictly speaking-----the USA had no real reason to involve itself in world war II against THE THIRD REICH-------the third reich had not attacked the USA ------it had attacked the filthy and disgusting and worthless ----limeys ------the slobs that did not even have oil

try a review of history -----the UNITED STATES has several reasons for being involved in conflict One is the interests of the USA are affected another is ethical concerns ------you would not understand Strictly speaking-----the USA had no real reason to involve itself in world war II against THE THIRD REICH-------the third reich had not attacked the USA ------it had attacked the filthy and disgusting and worthless ----limeys ------the slobs that did not even have oil
The US has no real interest in Israel, and you haven't shown me any either.
The Nazi were attacking US shipping off at least the east coast and were attacking some of their economic interests elsewhere. Plus, tons of Americans had fairly recently come from Europe.
In the US, only the Jews care about Israel, and not all of them at that, and it's not because it's their "old country" where their family is from, but only a religious reason, as well as some christian sects that need armageddon in the ME to have Jesus come back, so they support Israel, or at least the major conflict there.

"it had attacked the filthy and disgusting and worthless ----limeys". I can see that sensible discussion with you is not possible. See ya.

Last edited:

you are obviously confused----you ASSERT that the US intervened in Libya and Iraq "to save american oil" and THEN claim that the intervention in any country over there is based on "BEING INVOLVED WITH ISRAEL" Make up your mind-------it is clear that reading islamo nazi pig propaganda has SCRAMBLED YOUR BRAIN Did the US enter world war II to "SAVE THE JEWS" too. Lots of islamo nazi pigs make that interesting claim, too.

You were at least amusing when you were "sucking off goats."
Now that you're "off the scale" you just seem stupid.

When the urn is given to Tinny's relatives with his ashes, Israel will still be around. However, I imagine many of you can just picture Tinny salivating over the fact of the destruction of Israel. This is what he prays for every night, and no doubt when he accompanies his Muslim buddies to the Friday sermon at the mosque. He has made himself a promise that when this happens, he will finally take off his Arafat headpiece and wash it.

jt2

Hi Hoss,Arafats HEADPIECE as you call it,has become a massive fashion statement,and is worn in support for Palestinians, over the past few years worldwide........it's worn as a shawl,head scarf,as a fabric belt through loops of denims,worn as an wrap around round the waist.I am theliq fashionista to the world.

Reading some of this negative prose from the Zionist Lobby here,I realize that I am so much more interesting and worldly,have to SOAR Hoss,can't hang around TURKEYS for too long as you can appreciate.steve
Wearing a tablecloth as a hat is fashion statement alright. About the same as wearing water buckets on your feet.
Anyone want be to socially and politically fashionable? I have access to a carload of 8x12 blue and white checked tablecloths, for use as headwear or a Sham Wow. Also make a fashion statement with stunning Olive Drab camouflage 3 gallon water buckets to use as footwear.Invented and worn proudly by former PLO honcho Yessir Arafart, these items are availabe at 7-11 stores only in Dearborn,MI or Gaza. Order yours today from Party Hats and Boots.com. Just $ .79 plus a modest shipping fee of $19.48.

You may be right about the U.S. intervening in Libya to save American oil. I've read reports that suggest huge quantities of oil are being smuggled out of that nation - in inocuous looking plastic quart containers labeled 10w - 30

The Old Testament is about the Jews and God. God gives them an alternative, do what I say and the world will be a different place, peace will flourish and love and kindness will become the norm. Ignore my covenants and you will surfer terribly for it which includes but not limited to becoming a proverb and byword wherever you go.

(Deu 11:26 KJV) Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
(Due 11:27 KJV) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
(Deu 11:28 KJV) And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
(Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
(Deu 28:58 KJV) If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
(Deu 4:27 KJV) And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
(Deu 28:37 KJV) And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

This no one can deny, they were scattered, they were left few in number and those numbers are decreasing by the day. And the byword is well known. If you don’t get the actual connection here then that is your problem; not mine. As a gentile I would rather see a peaceful world where we all work together to solve the many problems that lay ahead but if not then we will survive, but you and yours will NOT.

BTW Scripture also says they will be gathered for the final judgment and that day has arrived as well. They be gathered and the place they were gathered is called ISRAEL. The only thing left is the judgment and that day will arrive in your lifetime. So enjoy it while you can.

Anyone want be to socially and politically fashionable? I have access to a carload of 8x12 blue and white checked tablecloths, for use as headwear or a Sham Wow. Also make a fashion statement with stunning Olive Drab camouflage 3 gallon water buckets to use as footwear.Invented and worn proudly by former PLO honcho Yessir Arafart, these items are availabe at 7-11 stores only in Dearborn,MI or Gaza. Order yours today from Party Hats and Boots.com. Just $ .79 plus a modest shipping fee of $19.48.
I've made a personal fortune from these sales and now I'm taking bids on franchises. Starting bids are $79.98. Get 'em while they last!

The Old Testament is about the Jews and God. God gives them an alternative, do what I say and the world will be a different place, peace will flourish and love and kindness will become the norm. Ignore my covenants and you will surfer terribly for it which includes but not limited to becoming a proverb and byword wherever you go.

(Deu 11:26 KJV) Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
(Due 11:27 KJV) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
(Deu 11:28 KJV) And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
(Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
(Deu 28:58 KJV) If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
(Deu 4:27 KJV) And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
(Deu 28:37 KJV) And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

This no one can deny, they were scattered, they were left few in number and those numbers are decreasing by the day. And the byword is well known. If you don’t get the actual connection here then that is your problem; not mine. As a gentile I would rather see a peaceful world where we all work together to solve the many problems that lay ahead but if not then we will survive, but you and yours will NOT.

BTW Scripture also says they will be gathered for the final judgment and that day has arrived as well. They be gathered and the place they were gathered is called ISRAEL. The only thing left is the judgment and that day will arrive in your lifetime. So enjoy it while you can.

The Old testament was written by people who had barely just invented the wheel. Plus you have no proof that god said anything to anyone. Please get a grip. For your own sake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back