What is your talent?

i do stained glass...see the arts & crafts...i have posted pics...i am a hellva of a cook...good shot...
i am sure there is more....well maybe not

i do stained glass...see the arts & crafts...i have posted pics...i am a hellva of a cook...good shot...
i am sure there is more....well maybe not

You've also got one heck of sense of humor. :eusa_angel:

Ok, I'll be serious for one minute. I play the piano & violin, dance, and I do very well on interviews.

I have no idea, I just asked my husband and I won't tell you what he said at first. After I asked him seriously he said, Computer skills. (NOT)

I used to don the mask and cape, go around helping little old ladies cross the street, catching purse snatchers, helping cats out of trees, base jumping off buildings.... Just normal stuff.

I used to don the mask and cape, go around helping little old ladies cross the street, catching purse snatchers, helping cats out of trees, base jumping off buildings.... Just normal stuff.
If I didn't know you and you came to help me dressed like your avatar...I would shoot your ass. :razz::lol:

I can annoy and irritate people on the internet.
Such ambition!:lol::lol:

When you graduate up to having them wreck their car while texting drunk, OD-ing on uppers, then downers, then uppers again due to arguing with you online, throwing their cellphone against the wall, shooting their computer monitor, losing their job (classic) over the whole deal, let us know.

Last edited:
Such ambition!:lol::lol:

Actually, my ambitions are entirely unrelated to my talent.
See my edited post!
When you graduate up to having them wreck their car while texting drunk, OD-ing on uppers, then downers, then uppers again due to arguing with you online, throwing their cellphone against the wall, shooting their computer monitor, losing their job (classic) over the whole deal, let us know.
I relaxed a bit after I got charged with (but not convicted of) contributing to the flying of airplanes into buildings.

Actually, my ambitions are entirely unrelated to my talent.
See my edited post!
I relaxed a bit after I got charged with (but not convicted of) contributing to the flying of airplanes into buildings.
Pshaw!

See my edited post!
Pshaw!

You were thinking small. :lol:

Forum List

Back