What is your talent?

Everyone is talented with at least ONE thing........................

What's yours?

I can write lesson plans that wow the administrator and she cannot understand what it is I do! LOL! (Good thing that we can write our own curriculum, state standards aligned). I'm very precise with listing goals and standards, so never get questioned.

My only other talent is making great coffee, regardless of brand of coffee. Something about the 'smell' when opening package tells me how much to use. I love coffee!

Everyone is talented with at least ONE thing........................

What's yours?

I can write lesson plans that wow the administrator and she cannot understand what it is I do! LOL! (Good thing that we can write our own curriculum, state standards aligned). I'm very precise with listing goals and standards, so never get questioned.

My only other talent is making great coffee, regardless of brand of coffee. Something about the 'smell' when opening package tells me how much to use. I love coffee!

That's a bonus, because you need lots of coffee to write detailed lesson plans! At least I know I do! ;)

I can sing rock n roll. Play some guitar too...

See, now that's what I'm talking about!

I wonder if there are artists, musicians, poets, writers among us.....or people who can wiggle their ears, it's all cool!

I think my real talent is working with special needs kids. It's a "calling" I've had since I was 13, and I just love it, I would rather teach them than the so called "general ed" kids for the rest of my life. {tho they think it's cool I can still walk on my hands too! :lol: }

Forum List

Back