what is your ringtone

wow! one of mine is foghorn leghorn- "oh that woman, got a mouth like an outboard motor" pretty cool

Got clips from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Blazing Saddles, Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Blues Brothers. One of my faves is from Blazing Saddles - "excuse me while I whip this out". :lol:

And I've a veritable plethora of music clips - Queen, REO, Nickelback, Chris LeDoux, Ted Nugent, TSO, Randy Rogers, Kevin Fowler, Hank Williams Sr., Delbert McClinton, Micheal Buble', MeatLoaf, Kelis, Cobra Starship, Brad Paisley, Sir Mix A Lot, Pink Floyd, Trace Adkins, Travis Tritt, Dixie Chicks, Def Leppard, Dierks Bentley, Rodney Atkins, Seether, Rasheeda, Toby Keith ... and a few other miscellaneous ones.

I, ummm ... like music. And a variety of it, at that. :eusa_whistle:

Check myxer and phonezoo out if you're looking for more stuff. That's where I got a lot of mine, or used them to create my own.

wow! one of mine is foghorn leghorn- "oh that woman, got a mouth like an outboard motor" pretty cool

Got clips from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Blazing Saddles, Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Blues Brothers. One of my faves is from Blazing Saddles - "excuse me while I whip this out". :lol:

And I've a veritable plethora of music clips - Queen, REO, Nickelback, Chris LeDoux, Ted Nugent, TSO, Randy Rogers, Kevin Fowler, Hank Williams Sr., Delbert McClinton, Micheal Buble', MeatLoaf, Kelis, Cobra Starship, Brad Paisley, Sir Mix A Lot, Pink Floyd, Trace Adkins, Travis Tritt, Dixie Chicks, Def Leppard, Dierks Bentley, Rodney Atkins, Seether, Rasheeda, Toby Keith ... and a few other miscellaneous ones.

I, ummm ... like music. And a variety of it, at that. :eusa_whistle:

Check myxer and phonezoo out if you're looking for more stuff. That's where I got a lot of mine, or used them to create my own.

big lebowski great movie. i got eve of destruction, munsters, adams family, gillians island, some music, take from national lampoons christmas vac. telling his boss off.

big lebowski great movie. i got eve of destruction, munsters, adams family, gillians island, some music, take from national lampoons christmas vac. telling his boss off.

Where did you find that one? or did you make it?

Would be fun to put on my mom's phone. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back